剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
你今天是否感到疏远
Are you experiencing feelings of alienation,
心烦意乱或者无重点的仇恨
dislocation or unfocused animosity today?
没有
No.
你看起来很生气
You seem angry.
-没有 -怨恨
- No. - Resentful.
怎么会呢
Why would I be?
这是离开我们常见的反应
It's a common response to leaving us.
我很幸运 我知道
I'm very lucky. I know that.
我很幸运能来到这里
I'm lucky to have been here,
得到你的帮助
and to have had your help.
我们一起经历了很多 不是吗 露西
We've come a long way together, haven't we, Lucy?
我们为什么会行为不端
是的 麦克斯韦医生
Yes, Dr. Maxwell.
如果我告诉你所有的进展
What if I told you that all the progress
可以维持呢
we have made can be maintained?
那太好了 因为我
I would really like that. Because I...
你父亲和我讨论过如何解决你的困扰
Your father and I have spoken about the answer to what ails you.
答案是什么
What is the answer?
希拉云
Hilaryn.
一种稳定情绪的镇定剂
A mood-levelling tranquillity elixir.
它将成为你穿越生命之谷的盾牌
It will be your shield as you walk through the valley of life.
国内或国外 无论你去哪
Home or abroad, wherever you go,
我正在申请专利的药物会让你
my patent pending medicine will free you from
摆脱令人烦恼的行为和让人分心的欲望
troublesome behaviours and distracting wants.
谢谢
Thank you.
空腹服用 一天四次
Four times a day on an empty stomach.
一年以后
One year's supply.
正常的生活就可以开始了
The life you should be leading can finally begin.
露西的生活
As Lucy.
*一旦你找到她*
*Once you have found her*
*别放她走*
*Never let her go*
*一旦你找到她*
*Once you have found her*
*别放她走*
*Never let her go*
恭喜 旅途愉快
Congratulations, have a great trip.
小鸟们
第一季 第一集
纽约
1955年
你买♥♥了束腰带和围巾
So you have your girdles. You have your scarves.
下午茶还需要什么吗
Do you need anything for afternoon tea?
英国大使会来丹吉尔
There will be a British Ambassador there in Tangier,
所以你要准备一两个问题
So you should have one or two questions ready
以防让你发问
in case it's left to you to make conversation.
最好能表现
Something that shows that
你知道他承受了多大的压力
you understand the pressures he must be under,
但一点也不固执己见
but isn't in the least bit opinionated.
这就是我和你父亲第一次见面时 他喜欢我的地方
That's what your father liked about me when we first met.
他说我知道如何恰当地交谈
He said I knew how to converse in an appropriate manner.
我觉得他嘴真甜
I thought it was so sweet.
我带妻子们去游泳池
...and so I took the wives out to the pool
用超好吃的奶油葡萄酒她散了他们的注意力
and I just distracted them with the most darling syllabub.
这个甜点特别有用
Oh, just the most useful dessert.
你走之前 一定要记下来
Before you leave, you must write it down.
因为奶油葡萄酒
Because the thing about syllabub
哪怕你不提供
is that it can be as indulgent or otherwise
客人可能也会找你要 你好 艾斯黛儿
as might be required by your guests. Hello, Estelle.
敬我女儿的异国风味
To my daughter's exotic taste.
英国人哪算什么异国风味 格兰特
I'd hardly call an Englishman exotic, Grant.
我说的是菠萝
I'm talking about the pineapple.
它来自夏威夷
It's from Hawaii.
我喜欢菠萝
I like pineapple.
我知道 你有什么不喜欢呢
I know you do. What's not to like?
菠萝
Pineapples.
我也喜欢 有其父必有其女
I like it too. You're a chip off the old block.
有其父必有其女
A chip off the old block.
是的
Yes, she is.
干杯 敬我的宝贝女儿
A toast. To my little girl.
去那边的世界
Going out in the world over there.
全靠她自己
All on her own.
我不是靠自己
I won't be all on my own.
我要成为妻子了
I'm gonna be a wife.
嫁给最棒的男人
To the most amazing man.
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
雨果 雨果·卡文迪什-斯迈思
Hugo. Hugo Cavendish-Smythe.
卡文迪什-斯迈思勋爵
Lord Cavendish-Smythe.
如果需要
If we need it,
我有个在巴黎的熟人的电♥话♥
you know, I got the number of a guy in Paris.
你几小时后就能到巴黎了
You can get to Paris in a couple hours.
当然 他是欧洲人
Course, he is a European.
他是麦斯威尔医生的朋友
He's a friend of Dr. Maxwell's.
太多了
That's too much.
我们可以一起环游世界
You know, I think we'll travel the world together,
然后组建自己的家庭
and then we'll start our own family.
周围都是美丽的事物
We'll surround ourselves with beautiful things
美丽的人们
and beautiful people.
然后我们跳舞 跳很多的舞
And we'll dance. Lots of dancing.
他跳舞特别棒 不是吗
He's a wonderful dancer, isn't he?
你们配合得非常好 亲爱的
You dance good together, honey.
没错
Yes, we do.
来 把这个给露西
Here. Give that to Lucy.
也不知道你能不能活着回来 不如现在就给你吧
Be dead before you're back. You may as well have it now.
-奶奶 -晚饭怎么说这个 妈妈
- Grammy! - Hardly dinner talk, Mother.
我不是你妈妈
I'm not your mother.
真漂亮
Wow, it's beautiful!
你一直盯着呢吧
Always had your eye on it, eh?
才没有
That's not the case.
省得你从我尸体上拽下来了
Spared you pulling it off my dead hand.
合适吗 亲爱的
Does it fit, hon?
嗯
Yes.
你该怎么说
What do you say?
谢谢你 奶奶 我非常爱你
Thank you, Grandma. I love you very much.
谁给你这个 你都会爱上那个人
You'd love anybody who gave you that.
我还给你做了点路上吃的
I made you something for the trip too.
丹吉尔离家很远
Tangier is very far from home.
我这痉挛性结肠是去不了了
Way too far for my spastic colon.
但你知道最棒的是什么吗 露西
But you know the great thing, Lucy?
你♥爸♥爸会一直照顾你
Your daddy is always looking out for you.
打开它
Open it.
每个美国女孩都需要一个
Every American girl needs one of those.
战斧柯尔特
The Tomahawk Colt.
珍珠母镶嵌 镶金把手
Mother-of-pearl inlay, filigree handle,
女士专用的轻扳机
light trigger for a lady's touch.
以防万一
Just in case trouble comes a-calling.
对吧 妈妈
Isn't that right, Mama?
神枪手
Sharp little shooter.
女孩和枪都齐了
Both girl and gun.
从不失手 与生俱来
Never misses. Born to it.
真的很漂亮
It's really lovely.
这是全新的系列
It's a whole new line.
以你命名 吉卜赛
Named after you, Gypsy.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
肯定会大卖♥♥的 亲爱的
I'm sure it will sell, dear.
当然会大卖♥♥的
Of course, it will sell.
我建立战斧这样的公♥司♥
I didn't build a company like Tomahawk
可不是为了创造卖♥♥不出去的武器的
inventing weapons that don't sell.
妈妈 你怎么起来了
Mama, what are you doing up?
我药吃晚了
I took my Nervactil late.
真是浪费
It's such a waste.
什么
What is?
结婚
Marriage.
孩子们
Children.
你的身材会走形
You'll ruin your figure.
抱歉我害你的身材走形了 妈妈
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表