剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
打架是没有意义的
There is no point in fighting.
因为你会输
Because you will lose.
对不起
Sorry.
这就是生活
That's how life is.
但是
But...
生活还要继续
Life goes on.
你受惊了
You're in shock.
-我没被吓到 -我给你做点汤
- I'm not in shock. - I'm going to make you some soup.
我不想喝汤
I don't want soup.
好吧 你是谢利法
Fine. So, you are El Cherifa, hmm?
你是伟大的谢利法 但你知道吗
You are the great El Cherifa. But you know what?
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're just a whore.
仅此而已
That is all.
她知道吗
Does she know?
关于她父亲的事
About her father?
她不再问他还会不会回来了
She doesn't ask if he's coming back any more.
你们打算怎么办
What will you do?
就这样
We do it.
我们起来 去打水
We get up. We fetch water.
我们做饭 她去上学了
We cook. She goes to school.
我们让她走
We make her go.
但所有女孩都这样
But all the girls do.
她识字
She can read.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
你要回哪里去
Where are you going back to?
你过得怎么样
What's your life?
我在宫殿里长大
I grew up in a palace.
一位王子
A prince.
对
Yes.
我是王子
I am a prince.
这位王子在宫殿里长大 在亚历山大
This prince, he grew up in a palace. In Alexandria.
他的母亲
His mother was
美丽
beautiful
狂野
and wild.
他父亲去世后
And when his father died,
她没有像他们希望的那样把自己关起来
she didn't lock herself away like they wanted her to.
她整晚都出去和男人跳舞
She went out all night and danced with men.
母亲有自己的生活
The mother had her life to lead
小王子经常
and the little prince was very often
独自留在美丽的宫殿里
left alone in this beautiful palace.
在宫殿里长大听起来不错
Sounds nice to grow up in a palace.
我拥有世人想要的一切
I had all anyone could ever want.
但到底是谁在照顾你
But who really looked after you?
真的
Really?
你是个孤独的孩子
You were a child alone.
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
我有萨菲纳兹
I had Safinaz.
她和其他仆人
Her and the other servants.
他们对我无微不至
They would fuss over me.
就像我是他们的孩子
Like I was their own child.
天啊 我爱死萨菲纳兹了
God, I loved Safinaz.
晚安 我的天使们
Good night, my angels.
但我从没见过她的脸
But I never once saw her face.
我没看到她的脸
I never saw her face.
我知道我的名字
I know my name.
阿巴扎
Abaza.
但我不知道我属于哪里
But I don't know where I belong.
所以我才来丹吉尔
That's why I came to Tangier.
因为没人属于这里
Because no one belong here.
你想看看我的脸吗
Do you want to see my face?
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
-我得走了 你们对我很好 -没事的
- I have to go now. You've been very kind to me. - It's okay.
你是上天派来的
You were sent to us.
你是上天派来的
You were sent to us.
谢谢
Thank you.
闻起来真香
That smells nice.
那是什么
What is that?
过来试试
Come here and find out.
毒品 你想来点吗
Drugs. Would you like some?
她不知道怎么吸
She doesn't know how to inhale.
莉莉
Lily?
来点吧 去啊
Take some. Go ahead.
抱歉 我没心情
Sorry, I'm not in the mood.
你没心情
Oh, you're not in the mood.
你年纪大了 越来越无趣了 亲爱的
You're becoming dull in your old age, darling.
-真好吃 -是啊
- This is delicious. - Yeah.
但小心点 美女
But be careful with that, bonita.
你还不习惯 可非常有劲儿
You are not used to it. It's very strong.
欢迎 欢迎
Wilkommen. Bienvenido.
满怀期待 一点也不害怕
With anticipation and not a little trepidation,
欢迎来看我的电影
welcome to my film.
我们先看看 好吗
Let's see it first, shall we?
赤♥裸♥的肌肤 不雅的舞蹈
There will be bare skin. There will be indecent dancing,
过度和淫♥荡♥的亲吻
excessive and lustful kissing.
会有人同情罪犯 贩卖♥♥美德
There will be sympathy for criminals and the selling of virtue.
所有我在家里不能做的事
Everything I'm not allowed to do, oh, back home.
感谢我的明星们 蒂塔 埃丝特 莉娜
I thank my stars, Dita, Esther, Lena,
英格玛 金吉儿 金吉儿
Ingma. Oh, Ginger. Oh, Ginger.
还有我发现的露西
And my discovery, Lucy.
露西
Lucy?
来 鞠个躬 小妞
Come, take a bow, chicken.
来啊
Come on.
稳住 这是属于你的时刻
Steady as you go. This is your moment.
这就对了 坐你的位子
There you go. Take your spot.
好的
Okay.
我还想感谢那些人
I'd also like to thank all those
他们懂得正直和自♥由♥的价值
who understand the value of integrity and freedom.
享受电影吧
Enjoy your film.
关灯
Lights.
童年的记忆一直在我脑中挥之不去
The childhood impression that has remained with me,
剪断脐带
cut off that umbilical cord.
我们能把人类拒之门外 却拥有想象力吗
Can we keep out humanity and yet have flight of imagination?
在她的作品中发挥作用
Play into her creation.
你太棒了
You're magnificent.
不
No.
我不认识那个女孩
I don't... I don't know that girl.
我不喜欢那个女孩
I, I don't like that girl.
-我不认识那个女孩 -你想当哪个女孩 露西
- I don't know that girl. - Well, which girl do you wanna be, Lucy?
我不会剪断脐带的
I was not gonna cut off that umbilical cord.
这是女人必须回答的问题
That's the thing that women are going to have to answer.
我不喜欢那个女孩
I don't like that girl.
夫人
Madame.
-不是他干的 -是吗
- It wasn't him. - Oh really?
-利奥没有杀弗雷德里克 -什么
- Leo didn't kill Frederic. - Sorry?
-你不能待在这 -请你离开 这是私人派对
- You can't be here. - Please leave. This is a private party.
-你得帮帮他 -我不觉得
- You have to help him. - I don't think I do.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
怎么不走呢 快走
Why don't you, huh? You, keep going.
一个妓♥女♥和一个柏柏尔人
A whore and a Berber.
请帮帮他 帮帮他
Please help him. Help him.
他是个愤怒的阿♥拉♥伯人 一个平庸的情人
He was an angry Arab. And a mediocre lover.
也许你知道 别打扰我
As perhaps you know, huh? Leave me alone.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
怎么回事
What happened?
我现在感觉好多了
I feel better now.
是啊 我现在感觉好多了
Yeah. I feel better now.
跟我来 跟我来 你看到了吗 我杀了她
Come with me. Come with me. Did you see it? I killed her.
她不见了 你想玩个游戏吗
She's gone. Do you want to play a game?
我们来玩个游戏 我要变成野兽
Let's play a game. I'm gonna be an animal.
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表