剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表
这一切都会过去的
this will all blow over
就算暂时没有 最终还是会过去的
and if it doesn't, it will still blow over, hmm?
我们都将化为尘土 被风吹走
And we shall all be dust. And blown away.
不 我要和她谈谈 求你了
No, I need to talk to her, please.
如果你能告诉我她在哪
If you'd just direct me to where she is,
那真是感激不尽 谢谢
I'd be very grateful, thank you.
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
和解礼物
Peace offering.
-坐下吧 雨果 -谢谢
- You can sit, Hugo. - Thank you.
对不起
Erm, sorry.
我和麦克斯韦医生在那里的时候
When I was with Dr. Maxwell at that place,
有个女孩
there was a girl.
那里有个图书馆
They had this library there.
除了她和我 没有人用过
No one used it except for her and me.
我们进去旋转地球仪
We'd go in there and we'd spin the globe.
在百科全书上查看国家
Look up countries in the encyclopaedia.
她好转以后嫁给了一个银行家 去了中国
She got better and she married a banker. China.
我嫁给你的时候
When I was marrying you,
我以为我嫁给了一个新世界
I thought I could marry a new world.
这个期望有点不靠谱吧
Hardly a reasonable expectation.
我来是想告诉你 我们不必抛弃一切
I came to say that we don't have to throw everything away.
我们可以分房♥住 这样比较好
We'd have separate rooms. Think that'd be best.
这房♥间的光线很美吧
The light in this room is beautiful, isn't it?
我们可以一起休闲娱乐
We could entertain.
桥牌 网球
Bridge, tennis.
如果你愿意 你可以找个情人
And you could have lovers, even, if that's what you want.
但别张扬
Discreetly.
在公共场合
And in public we'd just have
我们可以假装恩爱 消除流言蜚语
to like each other enough to stop tongues wagging.
-我喜欢你 -你看到了吗
- I'm fond of you. - Do you see it?
它是如何改变光线的
How it changes the light?
能让你在一瞬间看到闪闪发光的东西
Gives you this glimpse of something that's shimmering.
好美
Beautiful.
我看到了
I see it.
我想要 我想
I want it. I want...
我这是在给你自♥由♥
I'm offering you freedom.
我见过一个自♥由♥的女人
I have seen a woman who is free.
在我们的新婚之夜
On our wedding night.
唱歌♥的女人
Woman who sang.
她很自♥由♥
She was free.
她唱歌♥是为了钱
She sang for money.
雨果靠什么挣钱
What did Hugo do for money?
他掉进了爸爸的陷阱
He fell right into Daddy's trap.
他骗了他妻子
And he lied to his wife.
把她也卷进来了
And got her caught up in it too.
喜欢对我来说不够 雨果
Fond isn't good enough for me, Hugo.
人们喜欢狗
People are fond of dogs.
滚
Go.
滚
Go.
如果我是男人
If I were a man,
我就杀了你
I would murder you.
法蒂玛妈妈 卡迪娅妈妈
Umi Fatima, Umi Khadija!
起来 麦
Up now, Mai.
我
I'm not...
我是怎么
I'm not sure how I...
-我在哪儿 -你在我们家
- Where am I? - You're in our house.
-不客气 兄弟 -谢谢 姐妹
- You're welcome, brother. - Thank you, sister.
我们在街上发现的你
We picked you up off the street.
夜里倒在街上
All sorts out at night.
你没醒
You weren't waking up.
你当时在外面
You were outside that place.
-那种人去的地方 -你们把我拖回来的吗
- Where those people go. - You carried me?
你走不了
You wouldn't walk.
你根本醒不过来 我们还能怎么办
You wouldn't wake up. What else could we do?
-她搬你的头 -她搬你的脚
- She took your head. - She took your feet.
算你走运
You got off light.
谁知道你会出什么事
It could have been much worse.
在丹吉尔夜里倒在地上
All sorts out at night in Tangier.
那里
There it is.
我们没有抢你东西
We didn't rob you.
你的鞋被别人拿走了
Someone got you shoes already.
不行 麦
No. Mai.
你们两个晚上在外面干什么
What were you two doing out at night?
幸好我们在外面
It's lucky for you we were.
好吧
Well...
你们真是好人
You've been very kind.
他以为我们抢了他 他还想给我们钱
He thinks we robbed him and now he's trying to pay us.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I, er...
我好像没办法
I can't quite seem to...
肿得很严重
It's a very nasty bump.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 走吧 午餐快好了
All right. All right. Come on. Lunch is almost ready.
利奥 你在这啊 我想谢谢你
Oh, Leo. Here you are. I want to thank you.
谢谢今早帮助我的女儿
For helping my daughters this morning.
非常感谢你为我们做的一切
Really appreciate it, what you're doing for us.
真的 你呢
We really do. What about you?
在这里工作开心吗
Are you happy working here?
-是的 伯爵夫人 -还不错吧
- Yes, Contessa. - It's not bad, huh?
有时工作很多 我知道
Sometimes, there are a lot of things to do, I know.
比如我的小派对 还记得我的小派对吗
Like in my little party. Remember my little party?
利奥 我给你个建议
You know, Leo. I'm gonna give you my advice.
有些工作 要多花点时间
Some jobs, it's better to spend time on them.
好好做
Properly.
如果伯爵夫人不介意的话 我去做家务了
If the Contessa doesn't mind, I will get on with my chores.
-你要逃走啦 -我不需要休息 谢谢
- You are rushing away. - I need no more breaks. Thank you.
我是来工作的
I am here to work.
工作 去工作吧
Work, work. Go work.
我盯着你呢 利奥 别犯错
I'm watching you, Leo. Don't make any mistakes.
在这工作就是个错误
I made them already.
弗雷德里克 先生
It's Frederic, sir.
他死了
He's dead.
在沙滩上发现的
Found on a beach.
尸体呢
Where is the body?
勒死的
Strangulation.
把尸体送回他母亲那里
Send the body back to his mother.
告诉她这是谋杀
Tell her it was murder.
然后逮捕国王的人 带来见我
And then, arrest one of the King's people and bring them to me.
我还没有找到嫌疑人
I don't have a suspect.
是吗
Really?
国务卿 弗雷德里克有特殊癖好
Secretary, Fredric had predilections.
他的死可能是个意外
I mean, his death may have been an accident.
恕我直言 先生 现在的形势很不稳定
With all respect, sir, the situation is quite volatile.
街上怨声载道
There's a lot of resentment on the street
抓错人只会让形势变得更糟
and arresting the wrong person would throw oil on it.
法国需要秩序
France wants order.
秩序 他们只想为国王铺路
Order. They want to pave the way for the King.
在他回来前撒花瓣
Scatter petals before his return.
我们没办法再将他和他的子民分开了
He can't be kept from his people much longer.
他的子民
"His people."
伯爵夫人家有个男孩
There is a boy at the Contessa's.
国务卿
Secretary...
你说得对 现在形势不稳 所以我们必须行动
You are right! It is volatile. And so we must act.
这届政♥府♥死了一名官员
A member of this administration is dead.
在这个恐慌的时刻 这件事必须要有惩罚
In a time of terror, this cannot go unpunished!
抓个人
So, make an arrest.
在丹吉尔八卦的温床上进行公开逮捕
A very public arrest right in the hotbed of Tangier gossip.
在蜂后的蜂房♥
In the house of the queen.
我要让整个蜂巢嗡嗡作响
I want the whole beehive buzzing with it.
剧集 | 小鸟们(2020) | 导航列表