剧集 | 光影与魔法(2022) | 导航列表
Alec Guinness was standing six feet off the stage floor,
但在我的遮景绘画中 地板变成了
but I, in my matte painting, replaced the stage floor
向下无限延伸的竖井
with a shaft that goes down to infinity,
为画面制♥造♥出一些紧张感
which creates a certain amount of tension.
强烈的紧张感
In fact, a lot of tension.
一个穿得像僧侣的老头
Here's this old guy who's dressed like a monk
脚下是无底深渊 随时可能掉下去
going around something that goes way down and he could fall off.
他们为什么不把开关 装在舰桥边上呢?
Well, why didn't they put the switch over next to the bridge?
(CHUCKLING) It doesn't...
这说不通…
但你很喜欢
But you're loving it.
你只会想 “他该怎么办?”
You're just going, "What's he going to do? Oh!"
所以为了达到预定效果 你就得把这个
So to get that product, you've got to put this,
还有这个 都拍到一张胶片上
together with this, onto one piece of film.
MAN 1: You seen that new BT-16?
你见过新款BT-16了吗?
MAN 2: Yeah, some of the other guys were telling me about it.
是啊 我听他们说过
他们说非常值得一看
They say it's quite a thing to see.
LUKE: I think we took a wrong turn.
我想我们转错弯了
他们就要过来了!
PRINCESS LEIA: They're coming through!
316号♥到指挥室报道
MAN: (OVER PA) 316, report to control.
这个行不通
HAN: This is not gonna work.
-你之前为什么不说? -我之前说过了
LUKE: Why didn't you say so before? HAN: I did say so before.
卢克 愿原力与你同在
HAN: Hey, Luke. May the Force be with you.
(DRAMATIC SCORE MUSIC PLAYING)
我被安排在二楼
HARRISON: I was set up on the second floor.
二楼办公不太理想
Being on the second floor is not good
因为大家关门时 会产生晃动
because people slam doors and it vibrates.
(DOOR SLAMS)
后来是约翰·戴克斯特拉或 理查德·埃德伦德想了办法
Eventually, John Dykstra or Richard Edlund came up with the idea,
“我们会装个红灯”
"Okay, we'll put a red light
“拍摄时 你就把它打开”
"that you'll turn on when you're shooting so people don't come in the door."
根本没人在意那个灯
Nobody paid attention to the red light. (CHUCKLES)
(MACHINERY WHIRRING)
大概六个月后
JOHN: After probably six months,
我们完成了第一台原型机
we'd gotten the first of our prototypes done,
但我们一个镜头都还没拍出来
but we weren't producing a single piece of finished film.
我们造出了小提琴 现在得学怎么演奏
We built this violin, and now had to learn how to play it.
当时设备还没有完全装配好
You know, the equipment wasn't just all coming together,
乔治也要从英国回来了
and George was coming back from England.
所以我们压力很大
And so there was this pressure to get done
我们必须先拍摄一些镜头
what we could done to get some pieces of film.
应该是格兰特想出来 可以拍摄逃生舱
I think Grant came up with the idea that we could do the escape pod
从公主飞船上弹进太空的镜头
falling out of the bay on the princess's ship.
以及死星表面上一座炮塔的镜头
And one of the guns on the surface of the Death Star.
因为这些都不需要动作控制
Because neither one of them were motion control shots.
这样就不会用到设备
They weren't using the equipment.
乔恩·厄兰和我 用螺线管搭了发射井
Jon Erland and I built this bay with solenoids,
把逃生舱放在里面 把相机放在叉车上
so the pod was set in that and then the camera was put up on a forklift,
再把黑色天鹅绒像网一样铺开
and then we had black velvet stretched out like a big net.
我在每根螺线管里放了云母粉
I put mica dust in all the little solenoids.
所以当螺线管向后拉时 就好像发射井在摩擦
So when the solenoids pull back, it's as if bolts are blowing it out,
产生了这些小火花
and then it creates all these little sparkles.
你仔细看那个镜头 会发现少了星星
If you look really closely, you don't see any stars.
黑天鹅绒和云母粉
我们拍了这个镜头 又拍了死星开炮的镜头
So we did that shot, and then we did the Death Star gun that you know...
(MIMICS GUNSHOTS)
我知道乔治想要的 恐怕远不止这些
But I know George probably had hopes of a lot more than that.
很好 我们在操作摄影机了
Okay, here we are, running the camera.
约翰·戴克斯特拉 1978年
这就像是一次大型试验
This whole business is one big test.
特效制♥作♥总的来说 就是不断地做试验
Special effects in general is one nonstop continuous test,
因为你总是需要依靠
because you always have to rely on some other trick
一些灵光乍现的招数 来解决不可思议的问题
that you pull out of your sleeve to solve some ridiculous problems,
你只能不断测试 直到成功
and you just test it till you get it. (CHUCKLES)
在传统特效拍摄中
JOHN: With traditional visual effects photography,
都是物体移♥动♥ 摄影机跟拍
the subject would be moving and the camera follows it.
但在这里 是摄影机在动
In our world, the camera's moving.
因为我们需要 用静态光源给模型打光
This is because we needed to light the model with a static light source,
模拟太阳光
which was supposed to be the sun.
所以我们希望让光源 和模型的相对位置
So we wanted the light source and the model relative to one another
保持不变
to stay in one place.
旋转模型 阴影会变
The model rotating, the shadows would change.
平移模型 阴影会变
The model panning, the shadows would change.
如果把模型移向摄影机
But if we had moved the model towards camera,
光源也必须跟着移♥动♥
the light would have had to go on with it,
否则 模型上的光线会变
otherwise, the light would change on the model.
So we moved the camera.
所以我们移♥动♥摄影机
我们把选定的模型放在
We put the chosen model on a device
运动控制系统控制的设备上
which is also controlled by the motion control system
所以模型可以前后 上下移♥动♥和旋转
so the model can slide back and forth, go up and down, or rotate.
你必须搞清楚
Then you had to figure out
怎样移♥动♥摄影机 可以拍出你想要的效果
what kind of camera move results in the proper subject move.
Invariably the producer comes and says,
制片人总是过来说
“我要我从没见过的新东西”
"I'd like something like I've never seen before."
我们始终面临的问题是
We're always faced with a problem of trying to figure out
如何把摄影机推到一个以前到不了的位置
how to get a camera someplace where it hasn't been before,
或寻找不同的视角
or give you a different point of view
让你在同一个地方 看到不同的东西
than you've ever had before in that same place.
当他们雇佣你时
The thing that they buy when they come for your talent
看中的是你的聪明才智 你说到做到的能力
is your ingenuity, your ability to give what you say you can give,
尤其是当他们不懂的时候 他们希望你懂
especially when they don't understand it. They hope you do... (CHUCKLES) basically.
乔治·卢卡斯:我一回到美国
就去了工业光魔
我问:“你们拍了什么?”
他们拍了死星上的大炮
还有另外一个镜头
我说:“就这?”
“你们花了一半的预算…”
“影片六个月后就要上映”
“还有400个镜头没拍?”
“你们怎么回事?”
那真是…
一场噩梦
我很不满意
I was not happy.
伊斯特曼910 粘合剂 各大商店有售
MAN: Eastman 910 adhesive, now available at local stores.
剧集 | 光影与魔法(2022) | 导航列表