剧集 | 光影与魔法(2022) | 导航列表
And a bunch of the guys who were smarter than me
有一群比我聪明的人
took out 20th Century stock.
买♥♥了二十世纪影业的股票
We didn't know what we were working on.
我们其实并不清楚到底做的是什么
I mean, it was really just a job, five or six days a week.
它只是一份工作 一周做五六天
We didn't really know until the movie came out.
直到电影上映我们才真正明白
GEORGE: And we were mixing,
我们还在混音
we were mixing up until the day it was released.
电影上映当天我们才完成混音
And when we finished, we went to Hamburger Hamlet
我们完成后 去了汉堡哈姆雷特连锁店
on Hollywood Boulevard, right across from Grauman's Chinese Theater.
在好莱坞大道上 格劳曼中国剧院对面
And they say, "Boy, something's going on out there.
他们说 “天呐 那边发生了什么”
"It must be a premiere or something."
“一定是首映礼什么的”
And it wasn't until we walked outside that we could see that it was Star Wars.
我们走出来了才知道就是《星球大战》
It was like a mob. They closed the street off.
现场人山人海 街道都被封闭了
(STAR WARS THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
《星球大战》
This is it, boys.
就是这里 兄弟们
Seeing the final assembled product, on a giant screen with the sound,
在电影院里看到最终成片 在巨大的银幕上 还有音响
I went, "Wow."
我就像 “哇”
你能看见制♥作♥人员工作时的乐趣
You see the joy that the people who worked on it had in doing it.
We were little over the top with some stuff,
有的东西做得有点过头
and we got to get away with it because it was a first.
但没人责备我们 因为这是第一次
We were invited to the premiere and everybody was like... (FLAPS LIPS)
我们受邀出席首映礼 所有人都目瞪口呆
You know.
My parents loved it.
我父母很喜欢
The lighthearted touch was so appealing.
那种轻松愉快的风格很吸引人
有我们这样的视效团队真是幸运
They were lucky to have us for the visual effects group
because I don't think there was anybody else in the business
当时业内没有其他人能做得了
that could have done what we did.
我们所做的那些效果
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
Thank you.
谢谢
All those guys, every one of them, did yeoman work.
他们所有人都埋头苦干毫无怨言
Everybody pitched in.
每个人都全心投入
Everybody helped each other, and I appreciated it.
所有人互相帮助 我很感激
But at the same time, Star Wars was under duress for the whole production.
《星球大战》整个制♥作♥过程中 都面临着非常大的压力
Scheduling, money, sets.
包括周期 资金 置景
I wanted to get it my way,
我想按我的方式去做
and I didn't have the time or the money to do it.
我没有足够时间和资金
He always said things like, "If I could wave my magic wand,
他总是说 “如果我能挥动魔杖”
"I would put electrodes in my head and have the movie made right there."
“我就把电极安在脑袋里 把想法直接变成电影”
乔治·卢卡斯背后的力量
RON: He used to say that he only got about 25%
他曾经说 他对《星球大战》的设想
of what he had in his mind on screen with Star Wars,
电影只拍出了大约25%
which, you know, of course, was shocking as hell to me
对我来说 这非常让我震惊
because it looked like 100% to me, but not George.
因为在我看来它就是100% 但乔治不一样
He could see through the magic.
他可以看破那些魔术
GEORGE: I can see all the scotch tape
我能看见那些透明胶带
and the rubber bands that are holding it together.
还有那些用来固定的橡皮筋
But that's how movies get made.
但拍电影就是这样
They don't get made right,
你没法做到完美
they get made the best possible way under the circumstances.
只能在有限条件下做到最好
I thought, "I'm sure we can figure out a better way to do this."
我想 “我相信可以找到更好的办法”
Maybe I better figure out what it is.
“我最好快点找到”
剧集 | 光影与魔法(2022) | 导航列表