剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
她发誓她会找到找到极光的方法
She swore she'd find a way to make it to that Aurora
然后回家
and make it home.
那么我们该怎么办呢
So what do we do?
我们听你妈妈的话
We listen your mom.
我们回到公元前一万年 然后结束它
We go to 10,000 B.C., and we end it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
轮到我了吗
Is it my turn?
这是最好的
This is the best thing for...
为了孩子
for the baby.
你确定你不能来吗
And you're sure you can't come?
加文和其他人 我们欠他们一条命
Gavin and others, you know, we owe them our lives.
所以我 我只需要再帮他们一次
So I just... I just need to help them one more time.
谁知道极光还能开多久
Who knows how long that Aurora's gonna stay open?
-如果你没能 -不 不 不 我会的 好吗
- What if you don't make it th... - No, no, no, I will, okay?
我以我所爱的一切起誓
I swear on everything that I love,
我会做到的
I will make it.
好吧
Okay?
嘿 等等 嘿 嘿
Hey, wait. Hey, hey.
我爱你
I love you.
卢卡斯 谢谢你留下来
Lucas, thanks for staying.
是的
Yeah.
现在我们只需要想办法进入那个基地
Now we just need to figure out a way to get onto that base.
可能忘了提
May have forgot to mention
那里有一只巨大的霸王龙
that there is a giant T. rex out there,
还想杀了我们
still trying to kill us.
也许我们可以利用这一点
Maybe we can use that to our advantage.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
更快
Go faster.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
哇
Whoa!
开枪吧
Shoot it!
啊
Aah!
还有机会 让我们动起来 走吧
There's still a window. Let's move. Go!
我才不管我妈想要什么
I don't care what my mother wants!
-住手 放开我 -嘿
- Stop, let me go! - Hey!
我要离开 放开我
I wanna leave! Let me go!
-放我下来 -是佩特拉
- Put me down! - It's Petra.
-我得去找她-你不能一个人去
- I have to get her. - You're not going alone.
那我们走吧
Then let's go.
就是这个
There it is.
就是这里
This is it.
我们帮佩特拉逃走了
We helped Petra escape.
看来你找到芯片了
Looks like you found the chip.
太好了 我们还在这里干什么
Well, great, what the hell are we still doing here?
我们得在极光关闭前离开这里
We need to get out of here before that Aurora closes.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
把芯片给我 现在
Bring me the chip. Now.
我们要把士兵赶回去
We're driving the soldiers back.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
伊兹 你还好吗
Iz, hey, you good?
啊
Aah!
那是什么
What was that?
那就是极光所在的地方
That's where the Aurora was.
我想它刚刚关门了
I think it just closed.
爸爸 我们怎么回去找妈妈
Dad, how are we gonna get back to Mom?
不能就这样结束
It can't end like this.
它不会
It won't.
我有办法 我们走吧
I have an idea. Let's go.
那是我们的时光机
That's our time machine.
所以你能驾驶这东西 对吧
So you can fly this thing, right?
他当然可以
Of course he can.
他在节目中驾驶这种飞机
He piloted this kind of plane in the program.
驾驶舱只有两个人的位置
Only room for two in the cockpit,
但你们剩下的人可以装进货舱
but the rest of you will fit in the cargo hold.
我没意见
I'm okay with that.
看来我们的旅程要结束了
Well, it appears our journey has come to an end.
嘿
Hey.
-保重 -是的
- You take care. - Yeah.
你 嗯 你们真的该走了
You, uh... you really should all get going.
-你哪儿也不能去 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- You're not going anywhere. - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
待在那儿别动
Stay right there.
把芯片给我 加文
Give me the chip, Gavin.
芯片 加文 快
The chip, Gavin, now.
好吧 你要芯片吗 嘿 看着我
Okay, you want the chip? Hey, look at me.
看着我 你想要芯片吗
Look at me. You want the chip?
我把它给你
I'll give it to you.
别这样 爸爸
Don't do it, Dad.
加文
Gavin.
停下 加文 停下
Abort. Gavin, abort.
嘿 我们可以的
Hey, we can do it.
就是现在
Now!
是啊
Yeah!
-我们成功了 -毫无疑问
- We did it. - Never a doubt.
再见 公元前一万年
Goodbye, 10,000 B.C.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
你好 2021
Hello, 2021.
很高兴回来
Good to be back.
嘿
Hey.
还是个出色的飞行员
Still a hell of a pilot.
嗯 是的
Well, yeah.
听着 我真心希望你能找到伊芙
Listen, I really hope you find Eve,
让你的家人团聚
make your family whole again.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold up.
每个人都在计划接下来做什么
Everybody's, uh, planning their next move.
你呢
What's yours?
也许会回我找到你的那家餐厅
Well, maybe head back to that diner I found you in,
喝瓶啤酒
get myself a beer.
我有更好的想法
I got a better one.
你为什么不过来吃个家庭晚餐呢
Why don't you come over for a family dinner?
我们有很多事可以聊
We got a lot to catch up on.
我会来的
I wouldn't miss it.
是的 过来
Yeah, come here.
-再见 -是的
- See you later. - Yeah.
既然我们回来了 我们去哪里找妈妈
Now that we're back, where do we look for Mom?
我们应该先去房♥子那边 对吧
We should probably go by the house first, right?
这是什么
What is it?
爸 我得顺路去趟
Dad, I-I need to make a stop on the way.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
我还担心你回不来了
I was worried you weren't gonna make it back.
我也很担心你
I was pretty worried about you too.
你在想什么 你为什么笑成那样
What are you thinking? Why are you smiling like that?
它只是 这是我一直想告诉你的事
It's just... it's something I've been wanting to tell you
一段时间以来 也许我一直不敢这么做
for a while, that maybe I've been afraid to.
现在你得告诉我了
Well, now you have to tell me.
好吧
Okay.
你 你知道 那 天坑那天
You... you know that... that... that day of the sinkhole,
我们在路上的时候
when we were in traffic?
我们看到了对方
We saw each other.
那时我就知道我会爱上你
I knew right then I was gonna love you.
当你看到我的时候 你是怎么想的
When you saw me, what'd you think?
嗯 咩
Um, meh.
不过我改变主意了
I kind of changed my mind, though.
♬哦 脚趾上的热沙
♪ Oh, hot sand on toes
♬睡袋里的冷沙
♪ Cold sand in sleeping bags
啊 在那儿
Ah, there it is.
♬你拥有过的最美好的东西
♪ Best things you ever had
♬夏天的光芒 击倒了
♪ The summer shone, beat down...
那是什么 那是心跳
What's that? That's the heartbeat?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表