剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
山姆 直升机
Sam, chopper.
在朝我们快速逼进
Coming in fast.
看来我们别无选择了
Guess we don't have a choice.
准备好跑了吧
Ready to run?
好的
Yeah.
没想到这招竟然管用
I can't believe that worked.
不许动
Do not move.
我把这里都找遍了
I just finished sweeping the area.
还是没他的踪迹
Still no sign of him.
要不我们去他家找找
Maybe we try his home?
不 加文这时候已经从那里搬走了
No, no, Gavin's already moved out of the house at this point.
他中酒瘾太深了
He is in the depths of his alcoholism.
这么一想 再结合他刚才的不告而别
Given that and how he left,
他应该会在附近的酒吧里
I'd say he's probably at the nearest bar.
这附近有六家
There's a half a dozen of them around here.
我检查这三家吧
How about I take these three?
-你没事吧 -没事
Are you OK there? - Yeah.
你整个早上都在看表
You've been checking your watch all morning.
主要是 看到加文这副样子 让我不禁想到
Look, it's just, seeing Gavin like this, it reminds me
自己人生中经历的那些低谷
of the dark place I was in my life right about now.
我懂
I get it.
但现在 我们得找到加文
But right now, we need to find Gavin.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我去这三家找找
I'll take these three bars.
剩下的交给你
You get the rest.
好的
OK.
对 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
苏菲
Sophie.
泰
Ty.
你 你在这儿做什么
What are you-- what are you doing here?
我觉得你可能需要找人聊聊
I thought you could use someone to talk to.
电♥话♥里是你编辑 对吗
That was your editor, wasn't it?
你来这里干什么
Why the hell are you here?
-听着 我只是 -离婚已成定局
- Look, I just-- - The divorce is final.
你说得很清楚 你想一个人过
You made it clear you wanted to be on your own,
说实话 我现在不想看到你 所以
and frankly, I don't want to be anywhere near you, so--
噢
oh.
我不需要你来治疗我
I don't need you to therapize me.
我不会的
I won't.
我只是想以朋友的身份帮你
I am just here as your friend.
朋友
A friend, huh?
我一直都对你很残忍♥
I was cruel to you for too long.
我不该把你推开的
I pushed you away when I shouldn't have.
癌症让我
The cancer made me--
但现在再想弥补 已经来不及了
It is far too late to try and make amends.
我意识到了 我知道
I realize that, I do.
但让我现在来帮你吧 趁还不算太晚
But it's not too late for me to try and help you.
不 我觉得你错了
See, I'd say you're wrong
因为我做律师是个失败
because I failed at being a lawyer.
我的婚姻是个失败
I failed at our marriage.
写作事业也一败涂地 正如你所言
I'm clearly failing at being a writer, which you've said all
完全是在浪费时间
along was a waste of my time.
不 索菲
No, Sophie,
我那么说只是为了发泄对你的怒火
I just said those things to take my anger out on you.
你的书写的很好
Your book is good.
我都说了 我不想跟你说话
Now, what part of, I don't want to talk to you,
你听不明白吗
don't you understand?
索菲 等一等 求你了
Soph, wait, please.
你今晚会犯一个错误
Tonight, you're going to make a mistake,
一个你无法挽回的错误 除非你改变主意
one that you can't undo, unless you make a change.
我唯一擅长的事就是犯错
Mistakes are the only thing I'm good at.
苏菲
Sophie.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
简直像是浪漫小说的封面
This is like a romance novel cover,
也就是说 我在跟马夫暗通款曲
which means I'm in a tawdry tryst with the stable boy.
也太刺♥激♥了吧
How naughty.
那你就抓紧时间意淫吧
Get your fantasizing in while you can.
运气好的话 我这个马夫当不了太久了
With any luck, I'm not going to be a stable boy much longer.
Mm.
领导委员会空出来一个席位
So there's an open seat in the leadership council.
因为上次翼手龙袭击时
Apparently one of the members got hurt
有名成员受伤了
during the pterodactyl attack.
但我想请露丝
But I'm thinking about asking Ruth
允许我竞选这个职位
to put my hat in the ring.
我觉得咱们才刚跟她缓和了关系
I feel like we just started making inroads with her.
现在向她施压真的合适吗
You really think now's the time to push?
必须是现在
Oh, it's got to be now.
为什么
Why?
委员会里一定要有空地区的人
We need someone from the clearing on the council
为我们发声
to be advocating our position.
我们生活在这里 需要把决定权攥在自己手里
Our life is here now, and we need to take control of it.
哦 我懂了
Oh, it's on.
我们一定要把你送进委员会
We are getting you on that council.
说的太对了
Damn right we are.
非法闯入者已被拘捕
Trespassers apprehended.
在焦合点待命
Standing by at rendezvous point.
山姆
Sam.
那边是动物吗
Is it an animal?
我觉得外面还有别人
I think someone else is out there.
山姆 出什么事了
Sam, what's happening?
我们得走了
We need to get moving.
他们压上来了
More of them are coming.
感谢你的帮助 但我们哪也不去
Hey, I appreciate the help, but we're not going anywhere
除非你向我们亮明身份
until you tell us who you are.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
山姆 咱们还是跟她一起走吧
Sam, I think we should go with her.
我们干嘛要跟她走
Why would we do that?
因为她就是玛雅·施密特
Because that's Maya Schmidt.
去那边
Over there.
等巡逻队过去了 我们就安全了
We'll be safe until the patrols pass.
你怎么会来树林里
Why were you out there in the woods?
我在找我女儿
I'm trying to find my daughter.
佩特拉吗
You mean Petra?
你见过她
You've seen her?
她在哪里
Where is she?
那些人来把她抓走了
Those people came for her and took her away.
抓去哪儿了
Where?
听着 我们会帮你找到佩特拉的
Listen, we'll help you find Petra, OK?
但我得先问你几个问题
But I need to ask you some questions first.
我得到消息说你是我找到我妻子伊芙
I got a message saying you were the key to helping
的关键所在
me find my wife, Eve.
你知道她在哪儿吗
You know where she is?
加文 我不知道
Gavin, I have no idea.
我都不知道你妻子失踪了
I didn't know your wife was missing.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
他们明确给了我你的呼号♥
I was very specifically given your call sign.
我得知道原因
I need to know why.
为什么会有人告诉我你的呼号♥
Hey, why would someone tell me that?
抱歉 我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
等等
Hold on.
我门从头开始捋
Let's start from the beginning.
你们俩合作的那个机密项目
This classified program you two worked on together,
是关于什么的
what was it about?
对
Right.
既然我们现在在公元前一万年
Well given that we're standing in 10,000 BC,
知道真♥相♥你们应该不会太过震惊
I don't think it'll come as a great shock
政♥府♥在拉德亚空军基地
when I tell you that the government was conducting
进行时空旅行实验
time travel experiments at the Ladera Air Base,
你和几个飞行员
and you and a handful of pilots
是这项试验技肃测试的核心人员
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表