剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
他们抓你干什么
Well, what do they want with you?
你 爸爸 他们想了解你
You, Dad. They wanna find out about you.
今天警卫说我们要被转移
Today, the guard said we were being transferred.
他们一打开牢房♥门
And the second they opened the cell door,
我们拼命地打斗
we fought like hell,
但其中一个人用注射器打中了我
but one of them got me with the syringe.
好吧 那妈妈怎么了
Okay, well, what happened to Mom?
我不知道 伊兹
I don't know, Izzy.
我不知道她怎么了
I-I don't know what happened to her.
那她肯定还在那里 和海伦娜阿姨在一起
Then she still has to be at the site, with Aunt Helena.
谁
Who?
我们有很多事要聊 好吗
We got a lot to catch up on, okay?
我们会告诉你一切
We're gonna tell you everything,
但我们得回去
but we gotta get back there.
好吧
Okay.
看看这东西还能不能用
Let's see if this thing still works.
好了 把备胎换上
All right, let's get that spare on.
是的
Yeah.
爸爸 我去看看极光
Dad, I'm gonna go check on the Aurora,
确保它不会马上关闭
make sure it's not about to close.
小心些
Be careful.
好了 好了
Okay, great.
好了 把螺母装上
Okay, get the lug nuts on.
嘿 我是山姆
Hey, it's Sam.
乔什 莱利和我都很担心
Josh, Riley and I were worried.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
现在 她在后座上
For now. She's in the back seat.
我不得不进行紧急剖腹手术
I had to perform an emergency laparotomy.
她还在水下 她的伤口感染了
She's still under. Her wound's infected.
她需要现代抗生素
She needs modern antibiotics.
那你得带她回家
Then you gotta get her home.
伊芙在哪里 你的计划是什么
Where's Eve? What's your plan?
嘿 我们正在想办法
Hey, well, we're working on it.
听着 你现在得照顾
But look, you've gotta take care
自己的家人 好吗
of your own family now, okay?
你已经为别人做得够多了
You've done enough for everyone else.
该分别了 山姆
This is where we part ways, Sam.
-谢谢 -是的
- Thank you. - Yep.
来吧
Come on.
我们得带她穿过极光
We gotta get her through that Aurora.
我不确定一把手♥枪♥
Hey, I'm not sure how much a pistol will do
对抗恐龙能起多大作用
against a dinosaur.
总有点用
It's something.
你知道怎么用吗
And you know how to use that?
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我们回家后 这东西就留在这里
When we go home, this is staying here.
等等
Wait.
我还是想回家
I still want to go home.
我以为你害怕自己会回去
I thought you were afraid you were gonna go back
变回以前的你
to being the guy you were before.
好吧 在这之前
Well, before all of this...
我只是一个愤怒的人
I was just an angry guy.
我一直都很困惑
I was confused all the time.
我是说 我不相信任何人
I mean, I didn't trust anybody.
但后来我找到了我最好的朋友
But then I found my best friend.
我找到了我爱的女人
You know, I found the woman that I love.
我找到了自我
And I found myself.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
但说实话 我觉得在你的帮助下
But honestly, I think with your help,
我可以成为这个人
I can be this guy,
你知道 无论我们去哪
you know, anywhere we go.
是的 我知道你可以
Yeah, I know you can.
嘿 这是什么
Hey. What is it?
-我一直抽筋 -好的
- I've been having cramps. - Okay.
我开始觉得这是个错误
I'm starting to think this was a mistake.
我应该去找极光的
I should have gone through that Aurora.
我觉得我太专注于帮助大家了
I feel like I've been so focused on helping everyone
因为我想忽视我有多害怕
because I'm trying to ignore how terrified I am
抚养这个孩子
of raising this baby down here.
维罗妮卡 这个孩子 我们的孩子
Hey, Veronica, this baby, our baby...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
因为你 一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be great because of you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
十年后 我们会告诉我们的孩子
And in ten years, we're gonna tell our kid
他们的妈妈冒着被恐龙袭击的危险
that their mom risked a dinosaur attack
去帮助她的朋友 好吗
to help her friends, okay?
他们会觉得这很酷
And they're gonna think that's pretty rad.
他们也会因为你说“酷”而取笑你吗
Will they also make fun of you for saying "rad"?
-是的 他们当然会 -是的
- Oh yeah, of course they will. - Yeah.
我们会尽快带你穿过极光
We're gonna get you through that Aurora as soon as we can.
帕拉
Paara!
帕拉吗
Paara?
不是她
It's not her.
泰
Ty?
-泰 -帕拉
- Ty! - Paara?
泰
Ty.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我挣脱不了
I can't get this off.
来 好吗
Come on, okay?
我会想办法帮你的
I'll try and find something to help.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我在回家的路上 去找你
I was on my way home, to you.
我们被一群恐龙袭击了
We were attacked by a pack of dinosaurs.
没关系 你现在安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我很高兴你有信心
Oh, I am glad you had faith.
我差点没成功
I almost didn't make it.
我被迫回了我的时代
I was pulled back to my time.
你 怎么啦 回家吗
You... what? Back home?
帕拉 这是我的家
Paara, this is my home,
在这里 和你在一起 永远
here, with you, forever.
在这里
Here.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好吧 别动
Okay. Hold it there.
保持静止
Stay still.
根据《侏罗纪公园》
According to "Jurassic Park,"
这些家伙的视力很差
these guys have terrible vision.
我想了想 还是快跑
On second thought, run!
来 快点
Come on! Get in!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
我知道看到莱丽离开你很难过
Hey, I know it's hard to see Riley go,
但你会再见到她的 我保证
but you're gonna see her again, I promise.
我们得先把妈妈救回来
We've just gotta get Mom back first.
是的
Yeah.
海伦娜
Helena.
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're okay.
我们得回到现场去
We have to get back to the site.
-妈妈还在 -我知道
- Mom's still there. - I know.
我看到伊芙和两个警卫打架
I saw Eve fighting two guards.
我帮她拿下了他们
I helped her take 'em down.
然后我告诉她我们为了阻止玛雅所做的一切
And then I told her everything we're doing to stop Maya.
好吧 所以 那她现在在哪里
Okay, so... so where is she now?
在我们去变压器的路上
As we were headed to the transformer,
出现了更多的警卫
more guards showed up.
我们打不过他们
They overwhelmed us.
我被困住了
I got pinned down.
所以伊芙拿了电磁脉冲 说她会完成后面的事
So Eve took the EMP, said she'd finish the job.
所以你就把她丢在那了
So you just left her there?
她告诉我我们要彻底结束这一切
She told me we needed to end this for good,
我们必须拿到那个微型芯片
that we had to get that microchip.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表