剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我肩负着某种使命
I have some kind of purpose.
我不想搞砸了
I don't want to blow it.
你不会搞砸的
Hey, you're not gonna blow it.
你这么棒
You're great.
-我在大门那里等你吧 -好的
I'll meet you by the gate? - Yeah.
好的
OK.
我们把纸条放进沥青坑后
Once we get this message into the Tar Pits,
就往秃岭去 和大家汇合
we head to Bald Ridge, meet up with everyone else.
行吧
Aye.
你是担心这个方法没用吗
Are you worried it won't work?
我更担心的是 这纸条是要给我的
I'm more concerned that the message is addressed to me.
相信我 我知道这个方法
Believe me, I know this sounds
听起来很夸张但是你说
like a crazy plan, but you said
你有朋友在沥青坑工作
you've got friends who work at the Tar Pits
他们会把纸条带给你的 对吧
and they can get the message to you, right?
你说得确实没错
Yes to all of that.
但我担心的不仅仅是我自已
It's more the me that I'm worried about.
那段日子并不是一段让我骄傲的时光
That period of my life wasn't exactly one I'm proud of.
血淋淋的细节我就不说了
I'll spare you the gory details,
我就是想说 那时的我被
but let's just say that I was consumed
黑暗吞噬 和今天你看到的我
by a darkness that made me a much different man
完全不一样
than you see today.
我就是不知道 那时的我会不会
I just don't know if that version of me
鼎力帮助你
will come through for you.
相信自己 斯科特
Have a little faith, Scott.
听着
Hey, listen.
佩特拉 她是个很好的孩子
Petra, she's a really great kid--
聪明善良
smart, kind,
她一心只想着找到你
and all she wanted was to find you.
我发誓要帮助她的 但她现在不在了
I swore I'd help her, but now she's gone.
这不是你的错
Which is not your fault.
我会找回我的女儿的
Hey, I am going to get my daughter back.
我会竭尽所能帮助你的
And I'll help however I can.
你真好
That's very kind of you.
还有一件事我一直想问问你
There is something else I've been wanting to ask.
关于我们本来要碰面聊的事情吧
About the meeting we were supposed to have.
你想知道我为什么找了你
You want to know why I reached out to you.
对 我想知道
Yes. I want to know.
我在这一切里的定位是什么
What's my place in all of this?
真♥相♥是 有人让我招募你进入项目
The truth is, I was told to recruit you to the program.
但是时间旅行项目要一个
But what would a time travel project want
人类学家做什么呢
with an anthropologist?
我的技能基本用不上呀
I mean, not exactly my skill set.
具休我也不清楚
I don't know specifically.
这个决定是我上司做的
But those decisions were made above my pay grade.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也希望我知道的更多
I wish I knew more.
沥青坑就在上面了
The tar pit's up here!
走吧
Come on.
女士们 先生们 再过几千年
Well, ladies and gentlemen, in several thousand years,
这就里是9号♥沥青坑
this will become Tar Pit 9,
博物馆里被开♥发♥得最多的沥青坑
the most heavily excavated site at the museum.
好的
OK.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在 我们向各自所信奉的神灵祈祷
Now we pray to whatever gods we hold dear
让这张纸条开启一趟时间之旅吧
and send this message on a little trip through time.
好的
OK.
赶紧走吧
We better move.
加快脚步
Pick up the pace.
嘿 山姆 山姆
Hey, Sam. Sam.
你看
Check it out.
是只小狗
It's a puppy.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, buddy.
那是只狼
That's a wolf.
对 小狼嘛
Yeah, a wolf puppy.
你看 他很友好诶
Look, he's friendly.
不行 不能带他上路
The answer is no, we're not bringing it with us.
山姆 他在这里自己活不下去的
Sam, he's not gonna survive out here on his own.
现在决不能让动物拖累我们
Last thing we need is an animal to drag us down.
我们继续走 狗留在这里
We keep moving. Dog stays here.
走
Let's go!
没事的 有我在
It's OK. Hey, I got you.
没事的宝贝
It's OK, buddy.
你现在安全了
You're safe now, huh?
好的 很好
Yeah. OK, great.
有情况随时和我说谢谢
Keep me posted. Thanks.
我查了一下停车场 看看有没有线索
I checked the parking lot for any clues
能知道是谁带走了加文
who might have taken Gavin.
我找到了他的手♥机♥
I found his phone.
但我打不开
But I can't open it.
我刚和洛杉矶警局的朋友打了电♥话♥
I just talked to a buddy at LAPD.
他会发出寻车启示 让大家注意那女人的车
He's putting out a BOLO on that woman's car.
希望能找到吧
So a wing and a prayer.
加文是我们进入基地的唯一办法
Gavin was our one way onto that base.
我知道 手握着朋友的性命
Hey, I know how hard it is
这种感觉非常难受
having your friends' lives in your hands.
相信我 我也经历过
Believe me, I've been there.
我辜负的不止是朋友
It's not just my friends I'm failing.
我还遇见了一个人 一个很棒的女人 帕拉
I met someone. An amazing woman, Paara.
我们结了婚 我好害怕
We were married, and now I'm terrified
回不到她的身边
I'm not gonna find my way back to her.
你现在肯定不好受吧
Gotta be rough,
不知道未来会怎么样
not knowing what the future holds.
我能问问你我的未来吗
Can I ask you something about my future?
好
Yeah.
在这个时空 我觉得莱利对我这个做父亲的很失望
Here, I feel like I'm failing Riley as a dad.
我就是想知道 我未来有没有成为一个更好的父亲
I just want to know if I find a way to be a better one.
你们俩的关系有了很大改善
You two have come a long way.
所以她没事
So she's OK.
她很安全
She's safe.
山姆 我相信如果我们成功了
Sam, I believe if we're successful,
就能救下我们所爱的人
we're going to save all the people we love.
是加文的空军联络人吗
Hey, is that Gavin's Air Force contact?
不 是我们的朋友
No, it's our friend.
另一个掉入天坑的人
Another person who fell in the sinkhole.
不可能是巧合
Well, that can't be a coincidence.
我觉得不是
I don't believe it is.
喂
Hello?
加文 你不认识
Gavin, you don't know me,
但我有个很惊人的故事想讲给你听
but I have an amazing story to tell you.
你是说加文被绑♥架♥了
So you're saying Gavin was kidnapped?
是的 但我们在尽力把他找回来
Yes, but we're trying to get him back.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
公元前一万年的朋友 我们相识的时间
From 10,000 B.C., where we all met.
我懂
I get it.
他跟我说的时候我也是一样的反应
I had the same reaction when he told me,
但这是真的
but it's true.
Mm-hmm.
这个时间旅行
This time travel thing,
是遵循《终结者》还是《回到未来》的规则
"Terminator" or "Back to the Future" rules?
不明白你什么意思
I'm not sure what that means.
是弦理论 单一时间线还是多元宇宙
Is it string theory, single timeline, multiverse?
听着之前你说从沥青坑收到了给加文的
Listen, you said you got a message through the Tar Pits
消息 对吧
for Gavin, right?
我们想知道说了什么
We need to know what it says.
我们在想办法让我们的朋友回家
We're trying to find a way to get our friends home.
那条信息也许能帮到我们
That message might help us.
信息告诉我说去找加文·哈里斯 而不是你二人
That message told me to find Gavin Harris, not you two.
我都不知道你们是谁
I have no idea who the hell you are.
这事非常重要 可不能让它
This is way too important to let it slip
落入坏人之手
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表