剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
但不管是什么 我觉得都可能帮我找回伊芙
Whatever it is might help us get back to Eve.
谢了 斯科特
Thank you, Scott.
Hey.
发生在莱利身上的事
What happened to Riley...
太可怕了
It's so awful.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我去看了山姆
Uh, I checked in on Sam, and, uh,
他好像还惊魂未定
I think he's just in shock.
让人想到生命有多脆弱
Makes you think about how fragile life is.
我知道现在很困难也很吓人
Look, I know things are hard and scary,
但我们会好起来的
but we're gonna be okay.
真的 我们会为彼此打造一个家
Really, we're gonna build a home here for--for us,
为 我们三个
for, um... all of us.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 挺好
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
可你看上去不太好 你还是坐会吧
You don't look good. You should sit down.
我没事 真没事 我可能只是
I'm good, I'm good. I think I just--
需要吃点东西
I need to eat something.
我好像看见朱达摘了水果
You know, I thought I saw Judah picking some fruit
要做奶昔 所以我去拿了些吃的
for a smoothie, so I get some food,
我可能
so I might, um--
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas?
她怎么样了
How is she?
不太好
Not good.
我受过训 可以处理很多情况
I've been trained to handle a lot of things,
但绝没想过遇上这种事
but nothing prepares you for this.
你要知道
You need to know,
那个东西袭击我们的时候
wh-when that thing attacked us,
她反击了
she fought back.
莱利用尽一切可能反击了
Riley fought back with everything she had.
事实上是
You know-- you know, the truth is...
她救了我的命
she saved my life.
如果可以的话 你愿意跟她交换位置
And if you could, you'd trade places with her.
毫不犹豫
In a second.
那不是她想要的 乔什
That's not what she'd want, Josh.
我 我只是
I--I just--
我不知道该怎么做
I just don't know what to do.
山姆 山姆
Sam? Sam!
卢卡斯晕过去了 你能去帮帮他吗
Lucas passed out. Can you help him?
好了 大家都警觉点
All right, keep your eyes peeled.
如果电脑显示的没错
If the bearings in that computer were right,
信♥号♥♥应该就在这个区域
I think the signal should be in this area.
我们要找的到底是什么
What exactly are we looking for?
这个我也想知道
Uh, that's the million-dollar question.
一个可以传递信♥号♥♥的东西
Something that can relay a signal,
信♥号♥♥塔 或是什么金属玩意
a--a radio tower, something metal.
我想等我们看到就知道了
I think we'll know it when we see it.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
不 不一定就在这个地方的
No, no, it's gotta be in this area.
我们分开继续找
Let's split up, keep looking.
好吗
All right?
利维
Levi?
我有件事要和你谈谈
There's something we need to talk about.
好啊 说吧
Yeah, sure.
一件从前的事 听着 我说实话
Something from our past-- look, I gotta be honest.
能和你坦言这件事对我来说并不轻松
It's not easy for me to talk about with you.
我明白 加文 我会帮你的
I understand. Gavin, I'm here to help,
说吧 我能怎么做
so tell me how I can.
我一直有这样一段记忆
Look, I keep having this one memory.
是在一次早餐时
It was at a breakfast.
伊芙做了微笑脸煎饼
Eve was making these smiley face pancakes.
你也在 或许你记不起来了
You were there. Might be hard for you to remember.
不是的
It's not.
那不是个普通的早餐
It wasn't just a random breakfast.
是伊兹的生日
It was Izzy's birthday.
-真的吗 -我还记得
- It was? - I still remember
我送给她什么礼物
exactly what I got her.
嘿 那是我的煎饼
Hey, that's my pancake.
最后一个我预定了
I-I called dibs on the last one.
那我吃最后一片培根
Then I get last bacon.
等等 你不是说你要吃素了吗
Hold on, didn't you say you were going vegan?
我只是找你们讨论下
That was a thought experiment.
我吃啥都行
I'm okay with all this
只要给我留点咖啡就好
as long as you guys saved me some coffee.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kiddo.
感觉好陌生 为什么我都不记得了
That's so strange. Wh-why can't I remember that?
加文 你就是从那一年开始出现幻象的
Your visions, Gavin. That was the year they started.
一切都因此而改变了
Changed everything.
你的大脑完全陷入混乱
Your mind was completely scrambled.
是啊 所有事都一片模糊
Yeah, everything was a blur.
我爱喝酒也起了负面作用
My drinking didn't exactly help that.
好
Okay.
你还记得那天发生的其他事情吗 什么事都好
Anything else you remember from that day--anything?
有啊 有啊
Yeah, yeah, um,
不知道什么时候 你出门了
at some point, you went outside.
我以为你只是去喝酒
I figured you were just drinking,
但当你回来后 却十分不安
but when you came back, you were really upset.
你好啊 加文
Hello, Gavin.
今天是我女儿的生日
It's my daughter's birthday.
你不能来这儿 西耶拉
You can't be here, Sierra.
我知道你不想要我来
I-I know it's not ideal,
但这样和你说话才是最安全的
but this is the safest way for us to talk.
我们没什么好说的
There's nothing for us to talk about.
我已经不再参与那个项目了
I'm done with the program.
不幸的是 我们还没打算放你走
Unfortunately, we're not done with you.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你不能这样 好吗
This doesn't work for me, okay?
你就这么出现 你知道我住在哪儿
You come here, you know where I live,
知道我家人是谁
you know who my family is.
可我对你一无所知
I don't know a damn thing about you.
甚至不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your real name.
不 我不想再说了
No, I'm done here.
我要回我女儿的派对去
I'm going back to my daughter's party.
你说的对
You're right.
你应该知道我是谁
You deserve to know who I am.
我的名字 我的真名是玛雅
My name--my real name is Maya.
玛雅·施密特
Maya Schmidt.
西耶拉
Sierra.
这根木就不是个名字 是一个军事呼号♥
It's not a name. It's a military call sign
是我从前工作的女上司的代号♥
for a woman I used to work for.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
利维 我想起来了 好吗
Levi, I remember, okay?
我那天和她说了话 就在伊兹生日那天的屋外
I spoke to her that day, outside Izzy's birthday.
她的真名 是玛雅·施密特
Her real name, it's Maya Schmidt.
那是佩特拉的妈妈 她就在公元前一万年这个时代
That's Petra's mom, who's down here in 10,000 B.C.
对 我们得找到佩特拉
Right. We have to find Petra now.
佩特拉
Petra?
佩特拉
Petra!
佩特拉
Petra!
你在这儿呢
There you are.
你现在得跟我来
I need you to come with me now.
加文需要问些你妈妈的事
Gavin needs to ask some questions about your mom.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
佩特拉
Petra?
佩特拉
Petra!
Ah!
搞什么
What the hell?
利维
Levi!
佩特拉 嘿
Petra! - Hey.
发生什么了
What's happening?
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表