剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
我会把你妈妈带回来的
I'm going to bring your mom back.
没办法找到她的
There's no way to get to her.
我不会放弃的
I'm not going to give up.
你总做这些承诺 看把我们带到哪里
All of these promises-- look where we are.
西耶拉 这不是个名字
Sierra--it's not a name.
这是一个女人的呼号♥ 我曾为她工作
It's a military call sign for a woman I used to work for.
她的真名是玛雅·施密特
Her real name-- it's Maya Schmidt.
她是救回我妻子的关键
She's the key to getting my wife back,
但她生活在公元前一万年
but she's here in 10,000 B.C.
那佩特拉的妈妈
That's Petra's mom.
我和我妈不只是离开了基地
Me and my mom didn't just leave that base.
我们是逃出来的
We ran away.
佩特拉担心他们会来找她麻烦
Petra was worried that they'd come after her.
一定是从基地来的
It must be from the base.
至少空地区已经消失了
The clearing as we know it is gone.
我跟泰谈过了
I talked to Ty.
他说我们可以去堡垒区集♥合♥
He said that we can regroup at the fort.
我们受到了猛禽袭击
You were attacked by a raptor.
我试过帮她止血
I tried to stop the bleeding.
是极光
It's an Aurora.
会把你带到两个不同的地方
It goes to two different places.
我们得带她进入极光
We got to get her through the Aurora,
也许能送她去医院
maybe get her to a hospital.
乔什 你不能走进去
Josh, you're not going through!
-我不能再失去她 -不
- I can't lose her, too! - No!
乔什 乔什 莱丽
Josh! Josh! Riley!
泰
Ty!
能告诉我今天几号♥吗
Can you tell me what date it is?
今天是2021年9月12日
It's September 12, 2021.
离天坑降临还有几周
That's a few weeks before the sinkhole.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
♪ 这不是心痛
♪ This ain't the heartache
♪ 我知道那是什么味道
♪ That I thought I knew
♪ 这不是那场
♪ This ain't the party
♪ 我们期待已久的派对
♪ That I thought we'd do
♪ 你有自己的极限 宝贝
♪ You got your limit, baby
慢用
Enjoy.
额 我没点啤酒
Oh, no, I didn't order a beer.
但你看起来需要喝一杯
But you look like you need it.
你已经坐在这里 盯着窗外妤几小时了
You've been sitting here for hours, staring out the window,
而且几乎吃遍了菜单上的所有东西
eating literally everything on my menu.
能吃到不用自己抓的东西
It's just nice to eat something
感觉真不错
you don't have to catch.
总之 谢谢你送的啤酒
Anyway, thanks for the beer.
别想这么容易摆脱我
Mm, you're not getting away with it that easy.
你怎么了分手了吗
What is it? Breakup?
比分手要吏复杂
It's a bit more complicated than that.
不是一两句能解释清楚的
It's not something I can really explain.
反正我今天下午不忙 我也喜欢你的囗音
Well, it's a slow afternoon, and I like that accent.
就跟我讲讲吧
So try me.
这么说吧
Well, let's just say, um...
我以前住在这里 然后我踏上了段旅途
I used to live here, and I took a trip.
本非我所愿
It wasn't my idea, but...
我在那里找到了使命
I gained a sense of purpose there...
交到朋友 寻得了真爱
made friends, found love.
我在旅途中遇到的人
The people I met on that journey,
他们还被困在那里
they're stuck there.
而我来到了这里
And I'm here.
我不知该如何帮助他们
I don't know how to help them.
感觉你给自己肩上
Sounds like a pretty big burden
扛了副不轻的担子
you've put on your shoulders.
也许你需要有入帮你一起扛
Maybe you need someone to help you carry it.
我觉得你可能想吃点东西
Figured you could use something to eat.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我不知道 除非我知道莱丽还好
I have no idea, not until I know if Riley's okay.
我知道这很痛苦我也在现场 但是
I know this hurts. I'm there, too, but...
也许我们应该冷静下来 做个计划
maybe we should just calm down and make a plan.
你要是有什么计划 我洗耳恭听
If you have one, I'm all ears.
我们都想要回自己的孩子 对吧
Okay, look, we both just want our kids back, right?
我想 也许乔什和莱丽穿过的极光
I figured the Aurora that Josh and Riley went through
就是伊芙穿过的那束
maybe went to same place Eve did.
这根本是一厢情愿
That's wishful thinking.
我们不知道他们在哪
We have no idea where they are.
我认识个人也许知道
I might know someone who does--
玛雅·施密特
Maya Schmidt.
就算她能帮我们 我们也不知道去哪里找她
Even if she can help us, we don't know how to find her.
那就去找追捕她的人
Find the people who are hunting her.
玛雅可能在他们的基地
They might have Maya at their base.
那个基地的直升机带走了佩特拉和李维
Look, a chopper from that base took Petra and Levi, okay?
山姆 我们去追踪下吧
Sam, let's track it.
加文 那种飞机能飞200英里远
Gavin, that Huey has a 200-mile range.
-祝你好运 -山姆 拜托 山姆
Good luck with that. - Sam, Sam, please, hey, Sam.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
莱丽也需要
So does Riley.
我要去她失踪的地方
I'm going to where I lost her.
等那束极光再出现时 我一定要在场
If that Aurora comes back, I have to be there.
那个极光已经不见了
That Aurora is gone!
我知道希望不大
I know it's not much...
但总比你的点子强
but it's better than what you got.
让开 否则我不客气了
Now move, or we have a problem.
-别这样 -让开
- Come on. - Move!
Ah!
太过了
This is not cool, man.
我们刚失去了家园
We just lost our home.
我们应该从悲痛中恢复
We should be reflecting and healing.
可这位露丝女士安排我们给花♥园♥除草
Instead, this Ruth lady has got us weeding the frickin' garden.
老兄 闭嘴
Dude, dude, shut it.
帕拉不在时 露丝说了算 好吗
While Paara's gone, Ruth is in charge, okay?
我们有个家就算不错了 知道吗
I mean, we're lucky we have a home, all right?
这个村庄就是我们的救生筏
This--this village is our life raft.
我们应该感谢她才对
I mean, we should be thanking her.
但有意见的不止我一个
But I'm not the only one with a bone to pick.
这里的人都说 露丝喜欢铁腕统治
The locals say that Ruth likes to rule with an iron fist.
嘿 小点声 伙计
Hey, hey, keep your voice down, man.
别再抱怨了
And just stop complaining.
我不知道
I don't know.
要心存感激 哪怕就一次
Be grateful, for once.
嘿 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
-我的家人还好吗 -我们很好
- How's my family doing? - We're good.
是吗
Yeah?
反倒是你 脸上一副忧心忡忡的
But you, you got that adorable worried-leader look
可爱表情
on your face.
我还有表情了 是吧
- Oh, I got to look, do I? - Mm.
-是因为朱达吗 -是的
Is this is about Judah? - Yeah.
是啊 他和其他人都在吐槽我们的安排
Yeah, him and everybody else bitching about our setup.
因为 他们会适应的
This is all new. They'll adapt.
要是他们不能呢
Yeah, well, what if they don't?
你想想看 对吧
I mean, think about it, right?
对这里的村民来说 我们是来分他们食物的
To the village, we're just a bunch of new mouths to feed.
没有泰或帕拉的庇护
And we--we don't have Ty or Paara to plead our case.
我们必须站出来展现自身价值
We actually have to step up, and we got to show our worth.
我很担心 如果不这么做
And--and I'm worried if we don't,
咱们就只能靠挖野菜养活孩子了
we're going to be bringing up our kid under a fern.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我们的孩子会在这里长大的
We are going to raise our kid here.
大家也都会安顿下来的
Everyone will settle in soon.
要是朱达再敢抱怨 我就揍他一顿
And if Judah keeps complaining, I'll just kick his ass.
-哦 -嗯
- Oh. - Mm-hmm.
那我倒希望他继续抱怨了
Okay, now I kind of hope he does keep complaining,
想看看你怎么揍他
'cause I would like to see that.
有点不对劲
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表