剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Levi! Levi!
我再问你一次
I'm only gonna ask you one more time.
伊芙呢
Where's Eve?
随便你怎么威胁我
You can threaten me all you want.
但问题是 你已经失去了筹码
But the problem is, you've lost your leverage.
看到我的手表了吗
See my watch?
公元前一万年
In 10,000 BC,
时间没有多大用处
time doesn't serve much purpose.
这是个跟踪装置
It's a tracking device.
不许动
Nobody move!
放下枪
Guns down now!
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees!
好啊
Okay.
海伦娜
Helena.
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
我和你一样
I went through the Aurora you did
在极光消失之前穿了过去
right before it winked out.
玛雅拿到芯片了吗
Did Maya get that chip?
我们无能为力
There was nothing we could do.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你根本不知道那个女人能做什么
You have no clue what that woman is capable of.
你不妨告诉我们
Why don't you enlighten us?
玛雅·施密特是一家私人保安公♥司♥的负责人
Maya Schmidt is the head of a private security company
这个公♥司♥叫雷桑德集团
called the Reisander Group.
空军与她签订了制♥造♥战斗机
The Air Force contracted her to create fighter planes
有时间旅行能力的合同
with time travel capability.
你是说军方支持这件事
You're telling me the military is backing this?
不 是秘密行动的资金
No. It's black ops money.
只有少数人知道它的存在
Only a handful of people are aware it exists.
没有人知道她真正的计划
And no one knows her real plan:
把飞机卖♥♥给出价最高的人
to sell the planes to the highest bidder,
不管出价者是谁
no questions asked.
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.
我们现在必须去那个基地
We have to get to that base now.
是的 我记得帕拉提过堡垒区
Yeah, I remember Paara saying the Fort,
他们把木筏放在河边
they keep rafts down by the river.
顺流而下可以让我们更快到达那里
The current could get us there faster.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
嘿 等下
Hey, hold up.
我开始记起 呃 在我们偷了那个微芯片之后
I'm starting to remember, uh, how things ended
事情是怎么结束的
after we stole that microchip.
听着 也许我们应该谈谈
Listen, maybe we should talk about it.
加文 我想再给你一次机会
Gavin, I tried to give you a chance again.
即便如此 你还是找到了让我失望的方法
Even then, you found a way to disappoint me.
我们得走了
We need to go.
在这些士兵带走更多人之前
Something needs to be done about these abductions
需要对这些绑♥架♥采取一些措施
before these soldiers take anyone else.
他们只抓新来的人
It's only the newcomers they're after.
所以也许我们应该谈谈我们真正的问题
So maybe we should talk about our real problem...
别再庇护那些给我们带来麻烦的人了
and stop sheltering the people that bring us this trouble.
如果不是为了维罗妮卡
If not for Veronica,
那场大火会毁了我们的村庄
that fire would have destroyed our village.
现在有一种新的危险威胁着我们
And now there's a new danger that threatens to destroy us.
我建议我们付诸表决
I say we put it to a vote.
难民是留是走
Do the refugees stay or go?
我理解你的立场
I understand your position.
但是这个社区最大的危险
But the greatest danger in this community
不是来自我的族人
doesn't come from my people.
它来自这个房♥间里的某个人
It comes from someone in this room.
我今天早些时候发现了这个
I found this earlier today.
谁知道这件事
Who knows about this?
这是个严重的指控
This is a serious accusation.
我建议我们休息一下 头脑冷静下来再回来
I suggest we take a break, then return with clear heads.
露丝
Ruth?
她不在这里
She's not here.
约瑟夫看见她
Joseph saw her leaving the Fort
几分钟前离开堡垒
a couple of minutes ago.
她要去哪里
Where was she going?
显然 她跟他说是
Apparently, she told him something about
和另一个部落
an emergency diplomatic meeting
要开紧急外交会议
with another tribe.
感觉不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
你真的认为是她在用那台无线电吗
Do you really think she was using that radio?
如果证据是这么说的
If it walks like a duck...
约瑟夫看到她往哪走了吗
Did Joseph see which way she went?
他看到了
He did.
来吧 也许我们能赶上她
Come on. Maybe we can catch up to her.
嘿 谢谢你说服我来
Hey, thanks for convincing me to come.
我的压力已经减轻了
My stress is already lessened.
我就知道会这样
I knew it would be.
嘿 我该回去了
Hey, I should probably head back.
我 我想在爸爸回乎的时候去见他
I... I want to be there when my dad gets back.
不 求你了
No, please.
我还没告诉你我带你来这里是为了什么
I haven't shown you what I brought you out here for.
我哥哥和我父亲死后
After my brother and my father died,
我迷失了
I was lost.
但后来我遇见了你 你谈到了你
But then I met you, and you talked about your life
在家乡的生活 这让我想到
back home, which made me think about
我自己的生活和我想从中得到什么
my own life and what I want from it.
我不想每天都为生存而战斗
I don't want to spend every day fighting to survive,
担心我会失去更多我爱的人
scared I'll lose more people that I love.
伊兹 我想我找到了让我们不用为了安危担心的办法
Izzy, I think I found a way for us to just live.
我想给你看一下
And I want to show it to you
好让你可以告诉我你的想法
so you can tell me what you think.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你会的
You will.
没多远 真的
It's not much further, really.
好啊
Okay.
等等
Wait.
我爸爸之前朝这个方向来
My dad came in this direction.
如果他来过这里呢
What if he was here?
我是个出色的追踪者
I'm an excellent tracker.
让我帮你找到他
Let me help you find him.
我会帮你渡过难关的
I'll get you through this.
马上把这个送到实验室
Get this to the lab immediately.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
跟我说说另一件事
Tell me about the other situation.
犯人那边进展如何
Where are we at with the prisoner?
审问伊斯拉尼先生的警官
The officer doing Mr. Israni's interrogation
来向你做简报了
is here to brief you now.
长官
Ma'am.
等等
Wait.
这什么情况
What the hell?
你是间谍
You're a spy?
斯科特 闭嘴 我们时间不多了
Scott, shut up. We don't have much time.
所以我们跳过你不信任我的部分
So let's just skip the part where you don't trust me.
很难忽视你穿着
Little hard to do when you're wearing
坏人的制♥服♥
the bad guys' uniform.
哦 你甚至还有那个该死的纹身
Oh, and you've even got the freaking tattoo.
真可爱
That's cute.
不是你想的那样
Not for the reasons you might think.
我妻子和女儿死后
When my wife and daughter died,
我过得很不容易
I was struggling,
就在那时我发现了莱桑德
and that's when I found out about Reisander,
玛雅创立的穿越时空的组织
that Maya had operations throughout time,
活动时间包括公元前一万年
including 10,000 BC.
那是我回到这里找到詹姆斯的最好机会
That was my best shot to get back down here and find James.
所以那架直升机是在救你 而不是抓你
So that helicopter was saving you, not capturing you.
有
Yes.
他们把你关进那间牢房♥
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表