剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
里面是个超级舒适的床垫
It is an extremely comfortable mattress.
噢
Oh.
这下好多了
That's much better.
对吧
Right?
是从极光里掉下来的
It fell through one of the auroras.
总之 我们可以把这拿去大巴
Anyway, we can put this in the bus.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
团队其他人似乎不介意我们接手
The rest of the group seemed cool with us taking it over.
他们对于空地区第一个宝宝
I think they're, you know, excited
非常期待
to have a, uh, Clearing baby.
确实 不是吗
Oh, they are, are they?
Uh-oh.
我宣布你怀孕的消息你生气了
You're upset I told everyone you're pregnant, huh?
生气这个词有点言重了
Mm, "upset" might be a strong word.
抱歉 我只是
Well, I'm sorry, I just--
太激动了 你知道么
I'm--I'm excited, you know,
要当爸爸了
to be a dad.
反正早晚也得告诉他们
I mean, we had to tell them anyway.
我一不小心就说漏了 今后不会了
It just kind of slipped out. It w-won't happen again.
是不会了 我估计朱达把这消息
I'm sure it won't because I think Judah
传遍了公元前一万年时空
pretty much told everyone in 10,000 B.C.
好吧 所以你确实生气了
Okay, so you are upset?
要做妈妈了 我也很开心
I'm... excited to be a mom too.
但我也很紧张
I'm just nervous. I'm--
毕竟这里连医疗设备
I mean, we don't even have any medical equipment
都没有
down here and--
你还好吧
You okay?
出啥事了
What's going on?
哦 这样啊
Oh, that.
你没事吧
You all right?
感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
这里也许没有医疗用品
Well, we might not have medical supplies,
但至少你有
but we got that--
正常的晨吐
your morning sickness,
每8小时一次 像时钟一样准时
every eight hours, like clockwork.
山姆说 有晨吐就是宝宝安好的征兆
Sam said that is a great way to tell the baby's doing okay.
所以我吐得昏天暗 反面是好事了
So my extreme nausea's a virtue?
我也不想你这样 但这也算不错了
Okay, well, it's not ideal, but it's--it's something.
我是说 我们有个家 有床垫
I mean, we got a home, a mattress.
然后再建堵墙 形成一个家
And we're gonna put a wall around all of it.
都会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
生活会很美好的
It's gonna be great.
真的
It is.
好吧 带上♥床♥垫
Okay. Grab your mattress.
我得打个盹
I need a nap.
听你的 夫人
As you wish, milady.
你好 加文·哈里斯 正找你呢
Hey, Gavin Harris, the man I was looking for.
-啥事 -嘿 你先去空地区吧
- Yep. - Hey, why don't you go ahead
我找加文有点事
to the Clearing while I talk to Gavin.
所以 你在这里做什么
So what are you doing out here?
我在修这台电脑
Just trying to get this computer to work.
这个太阳能电池没电了
This solar battery's fried.
难道你有能给它充电的东西
You didn't find anything to charge it with, did you?
难不倒我
Did I ever.
看吧
Ta-da.
个士豆
A potato?
好吧 你看上去一脸认真
Okay, you look like you're being serious,
我大为不解
but I don't think you should be.
好吧 土豆可以用来发电的
Okay, a potato can be used as a source of power.
只需要加上锌粉 铜钉
All you need is some zinc, some copper nails,
几根电线 和一点点好运
some wires, and a bit of good luck.
Uh-huh.
你以前成功用它发过电么
And this is something that you have done before?
好吧 听着 你没懂我的重点
Okay, look, you're missing the point.
土豆意味着进步
The potato means progress.
你应该更开心才对 我反正是很开心
You should be more excited about this, because I am.
别误会 我不是不懂感恩
Hey, hey, not that I don't appreciate it.
谢谢你 但你不需要这么做
I do, and thank you, but you don't need to do this.
你自己没有问题要解决吗
Don't you have your own problems to sort out?
我也有
I do.
跟佩特拉的会面 让我脑中一片乱麻
Meeting Petra has totally messed with my head.
在天坑出现之前 我本来跟她妈妈
I was supposed to have a job interview with her mother,
在洛杉矶有个面试 她叫玛雅 施密特
Maya Schmidt, back in L.A. before the sinkhole opened.
但佩特拉告诉我 她们来自一个
But Petra told me that they're from a military base
公元前一万年的军事基地
that somehow ended up in 10,000 B.C.
你确定佩特拉不知道
And you're certain that Petra has no idea
这个基地在哪儿
where this base is?
她不知道 也不知道她妈妈在哪
She doesn't, and she doesn't know where her mother is
更不知道她妈妈为什么要联♥系♥我
or why her mom reached out to me in the first place.
反正 我自己的问题解决不了
So since I can't figure out any of my problems,
就来解决你的问题吧
I may as well help you solve yours.
好吧 谢谢 你是个好人
All right, well, thank you. You're a good man.
那咱们就来试试
All right. Let's give this thing a shot--
什么声音
What the hell was that?
应该是从空地区传来的
I think it came from the Clearing.
嘿 佩特拉
Hey, Petra!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
维罗妮卡 嘿 出什么事了
Veronica, hey, hey, hey. What's going on?
空地区出现了恐龙
The dinosaurs, they're in the Clearing.
伊兹和乔什呢
Where's Izzy and Josh?
我不知道 很抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
伊么
Iz!
退后
Get back.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
-你们没事吧 -暂时没事
You guys okay? - For now.
它们把一切都毁了
They're destroying everything.
我们要不要跑
Should we run?
不 别跑 太危险了
No. No, no, it's too dangerous.
我们过于暴露 等等 先等等
And we're too exposed. Wait, wait.
爸 这里马上要塌了
Dad, it's gonna collapse.
就现在 跑 快跑
Now. Go, go now!
咱们快跑
Let's go!
你还好吧
You okay?
你好好坐在这儿
You sit right down there.
会有人帮你治疗的 好吗
Someone will fix you up, okay?
不得不说 没死人算我们走运
Gotta say, we're lucky no one died.
你说得对
Eh, you're right.
但我们好运到此为止了
But that's where our luck ends.
你看 我们曾经的空地区已然荡然无存
I mean, the Clearing as we know it, it's gone.
恐龙会走吗
Are the dinosaurs leaving?
不可能 恐龙越聚越多
It's worse. There's more of them there now.
所以不管大家抢下了什么
So whatever anyone grabbed,
都得作为今后的食物和补给了
that's what we got in terms of food and supplies.
嘿
Hey.
我得回去一趟
I have to go back.
我们可以另找其他住所和水源
Look, we can find shelter and water in other places.
不 我要的东西别的地方没有
Nah, what I need, I can't find anywhere else.
我得去拿笔记本电脑
I have to get that laptop.
先等几天吧 等这几个大家伙走了
Couple days, we see if our friends have left,
我们再去拿
and we can get it then.
此时此刻 大家惊魂未定还有人受伤
Right now, we got frightened, injured people
我们需要安全行事
we got to get safe.
这事我和泰谈过了
On that front, I talked to Ty.
他说大家可以先到堡垒集♥合♥
He said that we can regroup at the Fort.
这正是我们需要的
That's exactly what we need right now.
同意
Agreed.
还要把那些掉队的人找到
We got a couple of stragglers we have to grab too.
乔什和莱利去河床边
Josh and Riley were off gathering berries
采浆果了 我去找他们
by the dry creek bed. I can find them.
我自己的儿子自己找 谢谢
Hey, I can get my own son, thank you.
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表