剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
into the wrong hands.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我们是他朋友
We're his friends.
所有讲时空旅行的电影我都看过
I have seen every time travel movie there is to see,
反派绝对会说这句台词
and that is exactly something a villain would say.
我们不是反派
We are not villains.
可你有英伦口音啊
Well, you've got the British accent.
-斯科特 -而且你们也说不出来
- Scott. - And you can't tell me
加文在哪儿
where Gavin is.
还有你讲的这个疯狂的故事
And you've got this crazy freaking story
但凡脑子正常的人都不会相信
that no one in their right mind should believe.
信息传达给我是有原因的
That message was given to me for a reason,
我才不会冒险把它交给两个
and I'm not gonna risk handing it over to two randos
我未曾谋面的陌生人
that I've never seen before in my life.
终于到了
Finally.
让一让
Excuse me.
我午饭到了
My lunch is here.
你们该走了
It's time for you to go.
我理解你的顾虑
I understand your hesitation,
但我会赢得你信任的
but I'm gonna earn your trust.
通过偷我披萨来赢吗
By stealing my pizza?
不是 是要给你做顿像样的午饭
No, by making you a proper lunch.
山姆
Sam.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you cool?
没事
I'm fine.
出发吧
Let's get going.
在知道你会没事之前不能走
Not until I know you're gonna be OK.
我没法保证所有人的安全
Well, I can't promise anyone's gonna be OK.
要知道 你应该去领导他们卢卡斯
You know, you should lead them, Lucas.
他们信任的人是你
You're the one they trust.
兄弟 我对火一无所知
Dude, I don't know anything about fire.
没人知道
None of us do.
它是完全不可预测的
It's completely unpredictable.
我是说 它想要什么就要什么 想要谁就要谁
I mean, it takes whatever or whoever it wants.
夺走过你的东西
Took something from you.
莱利当年只有十岁
Riley was only ten years old.
大火在紧急警报发出之前
The blaze took out the cell towers
烧毁了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
before the emergency alert went out,
所以我知道着火的时候
so the first I knew about the fire
是我看到火势越过我家所在街道
was when I saw it cresting the hill
山坡的最高点的时候
on the top of my street.
不到一分钟它就蔓延到了我家门口
In barely a minute, it was at my door.
我能做的就是把我老婆和孩子扔进车里
All I could do was throw my wife and kids in a car
开车逃离
and drive.
但是烟雾
But the smoke...
太浓了
it was so thick.
我什么都看不到
I was blind.
全然不知道开到了哪里 也不清楚有没有逃出来
I had no idea where I was or if we'd even get out.
你确实逃出来了
You did get out.
是另生枝节了吗 山姆
Is something else going on, Sam?
走
Let's go.
所以我们有个选择
So we have a choice.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我们本以为堡垒
We thought there was a chance
有机会逃过一劫 但现在不行了
the fort would be spared, but no longer.
我的侦察兵说低谷的风向变了
My scouts say the winds have shifted in the lower valleys.
火往这边来了
The fire is coming.
你现在打算怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
堡垒附近有条河 我们在那里取水
There's a river near the fort where we draw water.
我们在那里建了座大坝 但如果把它拆了
We've made a dam there, but if we break it free--
就会淹没堡垒附近树林 也许能阻止火势
You'll flood the woods near the fort, maybe stop the fire.
这是我们现在唯一的希望
It's our only hope now.
你要回去那条河
You go back to that river,
就等于往火海里走
you're heading right into the flames.
这就是为什么议会中只有一小部分人自愿去的原因
That's why only a small group from the council volunteered.
算我一个
You can count me in.
嘿 我们要保证你和宝宝的安全
Hey, we need to keep you and the baby safe.
这里是我们的家 我们要保护它
This is our home. We have to protect it.
好吧 那我跟你一起去
OK, well, I'm coming with you then.
嘿 再走几英里就到秃岭了
Hey, it's only a few more miles to Bald Ridge.
你把人带去那里 我跟他们一起去
You get the group there. I'm going with them.
几乎所有公元前一万年的物种
Just about everything in 10,000 B.C.'s
都在逃离那场大火
fleeing that fire.
等一下 几位
Hold up, you guys.
嘿 嘿 你没事吧兄弟
Hey, hey, you all right, bud?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
这种烟雾弥漫的空气不会让你好转
This smoky air is not helping.
下面有条河
There's a river down there.
我背包里有衬衫 可以脱下来泡水里
I've got shirts in my backpack that we can strip and soak
像空气过滤器一样过滤烟雾
to work like air filters.
好主意
Good thinking.
走吧 你歇会儿
Let's go. Give you time to rest.
好了 咱坐会儿吧
All right, let's sit down.
还是昨天那种不舒服的感觉吗
Still feeling off from yesterday?
好
Yeah.
好吧 放松
All right, just relax.
放慢呼吸
Slow your breath down.
吸气 呼气
In and out.
爸
Dad?
爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you OK?
爸
Dad?
出什么事了
What happened?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫海伦娜
My name is Helena.
我没问你叫什么
I didn't ask what your name was.
我问你是谁
I asked who you are.
说出来你不会信的
That you wouldn't believe--
起码现在不会信
not yet, at least.
我能告诉你些关于你自身的问题
But I can tell you something about yourself.
你自愿报名去做了可怕的事
You willingly signed up to do horrible things.
不会 我不是那种人
No, no, I'm not that type of person.
你是的
You are,
当这是唯一能阻止更糟糕事情发生的情况时
when it's the only way to stop something worse
你就是
from happening.
比如什么事
Like what?
军方资助了一个项目
A military funded a program
将战斗机变成时光机
to turn fighter jets into time machines.
想想那样会有多危险
Think how dangerous that could be.
作为他们的首席文职顾问
As their lead civilian consultant,
我确保你入围了
I made certain you were shortlisted
试飞员名单
to be a test pilot.
你在时空旅行方面能有什么专业知识
What expertise could you possibly have in time travel?
我们会聊到这点的
We'll get to that.
我们一加入项目 就想出了一个
Once we were on board, we came up with a plan
从内部瓦解该项目的计划
to dismantle the project from the inside.
我们一起完成的 就你和我
We did this together, just you and me.
我们本要帮助世界的
We were going to help the world,
或者至少要确保这些人不会毁了这世界
or at least make sure these people didn't destroy it.
我们是好人 加文
We're the good guys, Gavin.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
暂时而已
For now.
但我会带你看到你无法否认的铁证
But I'm about to show you proof you won't be able to deny.
你怎么不休息
Whoa, whoa, why aren't you resting?
斯科特 你是不是写过一篇名为《通用植物志》的论文
Scott, did you write a paper called "Universal Flora"?
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
我记起更多关于项目的事了
I'm remembering more about the program.
他们有份你论文的复印件
They have a copy of your paper.
怎么会呢 我都没发表过
Well, I don't know how. I--I never published it.
写了什么内容
What was it about?
就一些无聊的民族植物学的东西
Just boring ethnobotany stuff--
灭绝的植物及其再生特性
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表