剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
the responsibility of his choices.
他在这个项目的基础上建立了自己的帝国
He built his empire off the bones of this project.
他们的科学研究启发他
Their science inspired him to build
建立了他自己版本的时间旅行
his own version of time travel,
这产生了可怕的后果
which had terrible ramifications.
所以我们才想阻止这一切
That's why we wanted to stop all of this.
我们仍然可以
And we still can.
我还能进入这个项目的网络
I still have access to the program's network.
你现在在想什么
What are you thinking now?
这有些让人难以接受
That's a lot.
但我很高兴知道了真♥相♥
But I'm glad I know the truth.
走吧
Come on.
我还想让你看一样东西
There's one more thing I need you to see.
这里 狗狗
Here, boy!
嘿
Hey!
过来 狗狗
Come here, boy!
走吧
Come on!
这里 狗狗
Here, boy.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
这里 狗狗
Here, boy!
你在这里呢
There you are.
好狗狗
Good boy.
山姆
Sam! Sam!
这边
Over here.
没事的
It's OK.
老兄 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
我不能再失去谁了
I can't lose anyone else.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那天我没把大家都救出来
I didn't get everyone out that day.
我们离开火场后
Once we cleared the flames,
莱丽问起我们的狗
that's when Riley asked about our dog,
我才意识到我忘了它
and I realized I forgot him.
她恳求我回去 甚至提醒我海豹突击队
She begged me to go back, even reminding me
从来不会丢下任何一个同伴 但我还是丢下了
SEALs never leave a man behind, but I did.
我让她失望了 就像现在一样
I failed her, just like I'm failing her now.
山姆 你现在唯一让她失望的
Sam, the only way you're failing her
就是你不能活着离开这里
is if you don't get out of here alive.
山姆 山姆 我们得走了
Sam. Sam, we gotta go, now.
不不不 我们不能
No, no, no, we can't.
你确定这能行吗
Are you sure this will work?
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
走吧
Come on!
走吧
Come on!
没错
Yes!
干得漂亮 维罗妮卡
Good work, Veronica.
很厉害 不是吗
Impressive, isn't it?
是什么东西
What is it?
这是通往另一个时间的大门
It's the doorway to another time.
两个时间 确切地说
Two times, specifically.
穿过蓝色♥区♥域 你就到了公元前一万年
Go through the blue, you're in 10,000 B.C.
穿过红色♥区♥域 你就到了1965年
Go through the red, you're in 1965.
这就是我们要去的地方
That's where we're headed.
65年
'65?
为什么
Why?
因为那时候是这个项目的发源地
Because that's where the program originated.
为了完成我们的工作 关停这一切
To finish our work, to shut all of this down,
我们需要去那里
we need to go there.
这些极光 眨眼之间就来了就会走了
These auroras, they come and go in a blink.
我们得趁它还在的时候走
We need to go while it's still here.
等等
Wait!
加文 你哪儿也不能去
Gavin, you can't go anywhere.
山姆 泰 嘿 你在这里做什么
Sam, Ty, hey. What are you doing here?
你拿到芯片了吗
Do you have the chip?
拿到了 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know that?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们得把微芯片带回公元前一万年
We need to get that microchip back to 10,000 B.C.
伊芙的命就靠它了
Eve's life depends on it.
加文 我不想这么说
Gavin, I hate to say this,
但这比你的家人更重要
but this is bigger than your family.
我们必须关停这个项目
We have to shut down the project,
要做到这一点 我们必须到1965年
and to do that, we have to go to 1965.
好 好的 等等
OK, OK, hold on.
我只是需要点时间想想 好吗
I just need some time to think, OK?
加文 极光要消失了
Gavin, the aurora is going away.
没时间想了
There's no time for that.
那我们会挤出时间的
Well, then we're gonna make the time.
-嗨 -抱歉
- Hey. - I'm sorry,
但这不是谈判
but this is not a negotiation.
你在干什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
把枪放下
Hey, put the gun down.
我想做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing,
我想你理解
and I think you understand that.
我不理解
I don't!
你可能不记得了 但我是你妹妹
You may not remember, but I'm your sister.
我们是一家人 加文 我们彼此信任
We're family, Gavin, and we trust each other.
所以我希望你现在相信我
So I'm asking you to trust me now.
她也许是你的家人 但我们一起经历的一切
She might be your family, but what we've been through,
我想我们也算家人
I'd call us family too.
在内心深处 你知道我永远不会把你引入歧途
Deep down, you know I would never lead you astray.
求你了 把芯片给我让我把它带回去
Please, give me the chip and let me bring it back.
海伦娜 给我一点时间
Helena, hey, just give me a minute.
我需要一分钟来想清楚
I need a minute to figure this out.
加文
Gavin.
如果我把你带下去 你要尽你所能
If I get you down there, you're gonna do
帮助我们关心的人
everything you can to help the people we care for.
-我需要想想 -当然
- I need to think. - Of course.
噢
Oh!
嘿
Hey!
山姆 住手
Sam, stop!
嘿
Hey.
不许动
Do not move.
你这是在犯错
You're making a mistake.
加文 我答应过你
Gavin, I made a promise
我会照顾好你的家人的
that I would look out for your family,
我现在就是在照顾你的家人
and that's what I'm doing right now.
请把芯片给我
Please, give me the chip.
加文 别这么做
Gavin, don't do it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
穿过蓝♥光♥
Go through the blue light.
我发誓 我会弥补这一切的
I swear, I will make this right.
玛雅 玛雅
Maya. Maya.
玛雅 快点 我们得离开这里
Hey, Maya--hey, come on, we've got to get out of here.
我马上弄完
I'm just finishing up.
加文和伊兹在哪里
Where's Gavin and Izzy?
斯科特 他们在哪里
Scott, where are they?
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me.
什么
What?
你手臂上有三个疤
Three scars on your arm.
你说你不知道为什么你们的项目
You said you didn't know why your program was
对我感兴趣
interested in me,
但你亲自拿着我的论文
but you personally had my paper,
把它给了加文 也就是说你肯定是知道的
gave it to Gavin, which means you must know.
斯科特 我觉得你过早下结论了
Scott, I think you're jumping to conclusions.
从你脸上的表情看 我觉得我没有
By the look on your face, I don't think I am.
你还撒了什么谎
What else have you been lying about?
你也对加文撒谎了吗
Have you been lying to Gavin too?
这一切都是个诡计吗
Has all this been a ruse?
我要告诉他发生了什么
I'm gonna tell him what's happening.
不行
No.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
我还是没看见他
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表