剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表
Something's wrong.
待在这儿 我过去看看
Hey, stay here. I'm going to check it out.
山姆 他怎么了
Sam, what happened to him?
不确定
Not sure.
我外出时发现他的
I found him on my way out.
但他这种躺姿很奇怪
But the way he's lying there like this, it's not natural.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你为什么要让一个天落者
Why would you let a Sky Person examine
检查我们自己人的身体
the body of one of our own?
那人说他是医生
The man said he's a doctor.
对不起 露丝 我们没有不敬的意思
Sorry, Ruth, we meant no disrespect.
山姆只是想帮忙
Sam was just trying to help.
好 告诉我你觉得他怎么了
Fine. Tell me what you think happened.
他有横向骨折和多处挫伤
Given the transverse fracture and numerous contusions,
我认为他是从高处摔下的
I'd say he fell, from somewhere high up.
很有可能是从这棵树上
This tree would be a strong candidate.
米迦是个勇猛的勇士
Mm-mm. Micah was a skilled warrior.
我不相信他会摔落
I don't believe he'd fall.
你是想说什么
What exactly are you suggesting?
有人推了他
That someone pushed him.
我们绝不会那么做的
Well, none of us would have done that.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
他当时是在巡逻 但我没看到他的武器
He was on patrol, but I don't see any of his weapons.
只有那些 也许调查后才知道
We find those, maybe we'll learn more
他究竟是出什么事了
about what happened to him.
分头行动 搜索这片区域
Divide up, search the area.
你们想帮忙是吗
You want to be of use?
告诉你的人 他们可以帮忙搜寻
Tell your people they can help with the search.
真是的 我不懂咱们午嘛要
Honestly, I don't know how we're going to integrate
跟这些人合并
with these people.
也许你可以先别叫他们“这些人”
Well, you could start by not saying "these people."
了解
Oh. Point taken.
但说真的 自从我们来了这儿
But, seriously, I have been in full-on charm-offensive mode
我一直在拍他们马屁
since we got here.
我每天都给露丝送花
I've brought Ruth flowers every freakin' day.
她连一个微笑都没有
I haven't even got a smile.
现在他们又觉得我们杀了他们的人
And now they think we might have killed one of their own.
我们与不同的文化 磨合需要时间
We're different cultures. It's going to take time.
我们不能那么心急
We just need to calm down.
好吧 如果露丝没把她丈夫杀了
Well, I'd feel a little calmer
我估计还能淡定点
if I hadn't heard that Ruth killed her husband.
什么
What?
哦 你不知道吗
Oh. Oh, you didn't hear.
有消息说 她刺伤了他 把他扔进了河里
Yeah, word is, she stabbed him and threw him in a river.
哪种人会那么做啊
Who does that?
你有见过她老公吗
Have you seen a husband anywhere?
咱们不如就低调点
How about we just keep our heads down
一切按她要求来
and do what we're asked?
嘿
Hey.
那个战士的弓是不是在那边
That could be the warrior's bow.
瞧瞧 都在呢
Look. Look at all this stuff.
-你在干什么 -站的高看得远
What are you doing? - Getting a better perspective.
看那个
Look at that.
这到底是什么东西啊
What the hell is going on?
乌洛波洛斯
The ouroboros--
古希腊人认为
the Ancient Greeks believed
这象征着永恒回归
that it symbolizes eternal return.
也许这标志着杀手的回归
So maybe this marks the return of a killer?
但螺旋在其他文化中象征着
Ah, I mean, on the other hand, other cultures view the spiral
曲折的旅程 也许这是个消息
as a winding journey, so maybe this
意味着一场
is a message announcing the start
可怕的比赛要开始
of a terrible game or contest.
我觉得吧 要是有人想给我们传递消息
I think if someone's trying to send us a message,
肯定能找到比麦田怪圈更简单的方法
there's an easier way than a crop circle.
今天的阴谋论可以结束了吗
Are we done playing conspiracy theory for the day?
-我反正受够了 -喂 等等
- I know I am. - Hey. Hang on.
-你要去哪里 -去极光那里
Where are you going? - To that Aurora--
我本该一直守在那的
where I should have been this whole time.
山姆 等等
Sam, hold up!
大门开一下 我要出去
Open the gate. I'm heading out.
你不能出去山姆今天谁也不能离开
Can't do that, Sam. No one leaves today.
谁说的
According to who?
露丝和领导委员会
Ruth and the Leadership Council.
大门要保持关闭
The gates are to stay closed
直到找到杀害我们战士的凶手
until we find who killed our warrior.
听着 我对你们委员会没意见
Look, I got no issue with your council,
但我得出去找我女儿
but I got to get out there-- I'm trying to find my daughter.
我也想让你走 山姆
I'd let you go, Sam,
但我不想忤逆露丝
but I don't want an issue with Ruth.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿 放开他
Hey, hey, get off him!
马上住手
Stop this now!
拜托 我们不想惹麻烦
Hey, hey, we don't want any trouble.
看上去你们就是在惹麻烦
That's not what it looks like.
押他们去牢房♥
Take them to the cell!
-你在干什么 -伊兹 对不起
- What are you doing? - Izz, I'm sorry.
嘿 我会补救的
Hey, I'll fix it.
定要保持冷静
Don't lose your cool.
这份工作会以各种意想不到的方式考验你
This job will test you in ways you can never imagine.
让你尖叫 大喊 扯头发
You're going to want to scream, yell, put your hair out.
-但我建议你们怎么做 -一定要冷静
But what's my advice? all: Don't lose your cool.
没错
Exactly.
好的 我们明天见
Okay, I'll see everyone tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
维勒兹医生
Dr. Velez?
-有事吗 -希望如此
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
我是泰·科尔曼医生
My name's Dr. Ty Coleman
简而言之
and in the simplest of terms,
就是有些人陷入了麻烦
there are people who are in trouble,
但我相信你能帮上忙
but I believe you can help.
等等 谁有麻烦了
Well, hang on. Who's in trouble?
说来很复杂
It's complicated.
甚至令人难以置信
And, honestly, it will be hard to believe,
但我保证 你一定会想听听的
but I can prove it's worth your time to listen.
这是一张清单
This is a list of things that will happen
是接下来24小时内要发生的事
in the next 24 hours, things that haven't happened yet.
什么
What--
你在说什么
what are you talking about?
今天下午 太平洋海岸公路会发生泥石流
There will be a mudslide on the PCH this afternoon,
中东某位总统将被暗♥杀♥
a presidential assassination in the Middle East,
阿森纳将在对阵利物浦比赛中
and Arsenal will score against Liverpool
在第94分钟进球 并以1-0取胜
in the 94th minute and go on to win 1-0.
哥们 你没事吧
Buddy, are you feeling all right?
我今天晚些时候
I'll be waiting
在沙钱酒吧等你
at the Sand Dollar Bar later on today.
你只要准备听 我一定言无不尽
When you're ready to listen, I'll be ready to talk.
我都无语了
Impressive.
好在猛犸象体型很大
Good thing mammoths are big,
因为这是你唯一能射中的东西
because that's about the only thing you're going to hit.
感谢安慰
Thanks for the tip.
好了
Okay.
你该回去除草了
Time for you to get back to pulling weeds.
我在这儿就挺开心 谢谢
I'm good here, thanks.
你可以去别的地方开心
You can be good somewhere else.
那是我的弓
That's my bow.
我用完再给你
You can have it when I'm done.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我是一名战士
I'm a warrior.
而你 显然不是
And you clearly are not.
你连我是谁都不知道
剧集 | 拉布雷亚(2021) | 导航列表