剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
你现在是他们的人了 光明兄弟会
So you're one of them now, the Brotherhood of Light.
前情提要
为什么这些人这么在乎圣杯
Why these people care so much about the Grail?
圣杯并非只是基♥督♥之杯
The Grail is not just the Cup of Christ.
其历史远比你想的久远得多
It goes back further than you think.
如果他知道你怀了别的男人的孩子
Why would he invite you to supper
他为何还要请你共进晚餐呢
if he knew you were carrying another man's child?
谁派你来给我的孩子下毒
Who asked you to poison my child, my son?
把她带走
Take her away.
惩罚我也无法挽回已经破碎的婚姻 腓力
Punishing me will not mend what is already broken, Philip!
你确定这些人能打倒圣殿骑士吗
You're sure these men can take on the Templars?
他们还有一项优势 手段阴狠
They have one advantage... they fight dirty.
洛宗的兰德里 你将被开除教籍
Landry du Lauzon, you will be excommunicated
你将会被正义之火吞没
and you will be burned in the flames of righteousness.
那些五光十色的故事和传言
All those colorful rumors about the Grail,
说圣杯可以使人疾病痊愈 起死回生
how it can heal the sick and raise the dead.
但那些只是故事而已
Those are just stories.
如果我告诉你一些
What if I told you something
会让你彻底改变对上帝的认知的事呢
that would change what you know of God entirely?
孩子 请原谅我
My son, forgive me.
我犯了一个很严重的错误
I believe I have made a terrible mistake.
我死也不会让你拿走圣杯
I'll die before I let you take the Grail.
那你死定了
Then you will die.
你一直说自己可以理解我的痛楚
You always claimed to understand my suffering.
现在就来检验一下吧
Let's see if that's true.
把他放下 轻点
Lay him down. Gently.
兰德里 怎么回事
Landry, what happened?
是加韦恩
It was Gawain.
团长 你能曲腿吗
Master, can you bend your leg?
不行
No.
-膝盖碎了吗 -我想未必
- Is the knee broken? - I don't think so.
但我们必须消肿
But we need to ease the swelling.
按住肩膀别让他起身 然后按住他的腿
Keep his shoulders down and hold his legs steady.
请原谅 团长
Forgive me, Master.
会很疼
This will hurt.
骑士陨落
第一季 第十集
本季终
告诉我你拿到了
Tell me you have it?
如约拿到
As promised.
想想世人能取得何其巨大的成就
The immense heights man might ascend to...
艺术 音乐 文化
art, music, culture...
可我们却为了这么一只
and instead, we fuss and fight
平凡得出奇的杯子厮杀不休
over an arrestingly ordinary cup.
你感觉还好吗 孩子
How are you feeling, my son?
我希望你能尽快好转 能出门远行
I was rather hoping you'd feel well enough to travel.
我的人告诉我老朋友德诺加雷
My people tell me that our friend De Nogaret
已经重回王庭
is back in the palace.
德诺加雷 他不是已经失宠了吗
De Nogaret? He was out of favor with the King.
那他就是复宠了 而且如果我的情报无误
Well, he's back in favor and if my people are right,
他可能已经拿到圣杯了
he could already have the Grail in his possession.
我不明白
I don't understand.
德诺加雷要圣杯干什么
What would De Nogaret want with the Grail?
他知道我的真实意图
He knows my true intention,
全欧洲统一在唯一上帝之下
all Europe united under the one true God.
不然你以为他为何希望把伊莎贝拉嫁去英格兰
Why do you think he wanted Isabella married to England?
他想组建反对我的联盟
He's trying to forge alliances against me.
我需要你去阻止他
I need you to stop him.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
不久前你还想要我的命
Not long ago, you wished me dead.
我说了我犯了个错
Yeah, I said I made a mistake.
杀戈弗雷也是个错误吗
And was killing Godfrey a mistake?
帕西法尔呢 还有我巴黎的兄弟
Parsifal? My men in Paris?
兰德里 现在别说了 没时间了
Landry, not now. We have no time.
这理由不够好
Not good enough.
兰德里 我需要你带着你的人去巴黎
Lanndry, I need you to lead your men to Paris
一定要赶在德诺加雷昭告天下
before De Nogaret announces to the world
他的国王掌握了圣杯之前
that his King has the Grail.
不行
No.
你必须告诉我事情原委
You have to tell me what happened.
有一位颇有说服力的女士拜访了我
I had a visit from a rather forceful woman
她自称是你的母亲
claiming to be your mother.
她就是我的母亲
She is my mother.
她给了我全新的视角
She made me see things in a new light.
什么新视角
What new light?
把圣杯取来 我给你解释
Get me the Grail and I'll explain.
一份大礼 可使您宽心 陛下
A mighty gift to raise your spirits, Your Grace.
天啊 德诺加雷
By God, De Nogaret.
你找到了
You found it.
教皇知道吗
Does the Pope know?
我想他大约知道圣杯已失
I rather suspect he may know that it is missing.
你认为我当用此物与他谈判
And you think I bargain with it?
是也不是
Yes and no.
何意
Meaning?
是 当用此物与他交涉
Yes, you should use it to bargain with,
不过不 我们不会将此物交出
but no, you should never actually hand it over.
眼下您持有此杯已然足够 陛下
For now, it is enough that you have it, Your Grace.
让他们来讨吧
Let them come looking for it.
让兰德里来讨吧
Let Landry come looking for it.
然后呢
And then what?
我听说搞错了情况
I hear there has been a mistake,
说你那数桩大罪皆是冤屈
that you are innocent of all crimes
还说地狱结了冰
and that hell has frozen over.
解释来听听
Explain it to me.
我不能
I cannot.
我喜欢明确的信息
I like clear messages.
众兄弟也要知道
So do the men.
是对是错 是合规 还是违规
Right and wrong. Within the rules, outside the rules.
守不住对错规矩 就乱了队伍
We lose that, we lose order,
我们就失了本心 不复为一支队伍
we lose what we are... an Order.
我明白
I understand.
但尽管如此 我并不知晓
Nevertheless, I do not know what it is
教皇为何改变了心意
that has caused the Pope to change his mind.
但他相信我种种所为是出于信义
But he believes I acted in good faith.
兰德里
Landry.
你做下那种勾当
All the things that you did,
难道也是"出于信义"吗
was that "Acting in good faith"?
我心中始终怀有上帝
I acted with God in my heart.
你分明是淫欲熏心
You acted with lust in your heart!
等到了巴黎
When we get to Paris,
若是国王得了圣杯
if the King has the Grail,
我们可能要出手强夺
it is possible we'll have to take it by force.
他可能会召集国王卫队
He may have gathered his Royal Guard.
大团长 我正式请求您
Grand Master, I formerly request
调动全法各地的圣殿骑士
a mobilization of the entire French Temple.
兰德里 你没听我在说什么
Landry, you haven't been listening to me.
我若是帮你 我就失了人心
If I help you now, I will lose the respect of my men.
"全法国的圣殿骑士"
"The entire French Temple"?!
我同您一样 也喜欢明确的信息
I, too, like clear messages.
而我认为圣殿骑士团法度最明确的一条
And I thought the clear message of the Templar Rule
就是兄弟同心
was that all Brothers stand together.
团长 我们真的要孤军作战吗
Master, is it true we ride alone?
是
It is.
他们先是驱逐你
First, they condemn you,
然后又要让你独自去取回圣杯
then they leave you to retrieve the Grail alone.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
并不是
It is not.
无♥耻♥
Shame on you!
我要道歉
I must apologize.
我对你和你的侍女做的那些事 我
What I did to you and your handmaiden, I...
我不应该那么做
I should never have done that.
请原谅
Forgive me.
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表