剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
Landry.
他只是希望我帮你调查
He merely wants me to support you in your inquiry.
"帮我调查"
"Support my inquiry?"
我瘸的是腿 不是眼
It's my leg that's injured, not my eyes.
我也是听令行事
I have my orders. I'm following them.
我建议你也一样
I suggest you do the same.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
没人了
No one.
就是那个新兵 皮埃尔
It was the initiate, Pierre.
这个帕西法尔什么时候才能到手
When will we have this Parsifal?
此事必须尽快办好
This needs to be done quickly.
他今天就会来 别担心
He will come today. Don't worry.
等他来了 你要带他出城
When he does, you're to take him out
在钟敲二点之前带到罗马遗址去
to the Roman ruin at the second bell.
我们可没说定要把他带出巴黎
Taking him out of Paris, that's not what we agreed.
告诉你的人 得加钱
Tell your man it will cost more.
你自己去说
Tell him yourself.
你拿我的钱 就得按我说的办
I'm paying you, and you do as you're told.
你总算来取法国最后一个异教♥徒♥的命了
So, you finally came for the last heretic in France.
我要是来杀你的 乔纳斯 我肯定带人来
If I meant to kill you, Jonas, I wouldn't have come alone.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我还能帮到你
How could I help you?
我既不能使剑
I cannot swing a sword.
也没烧平村庄的狠心
I don't have the stomach to burn a town.
我遇见一人 手臂上画着这个
I've come across a man with this symbol on his arm.
你认得吗
Do you recognize it?
我从未见过这种标记
I have never encountered such a mark.
我见过
I have.
但我忘了在哪了
But I don't know where.
我当时还太小 记不清了
I was still a boy. I can't remember.
告诉我你小时候都记得什么
Tell me what do remember of your childhood.
我记得我母亲
Uh, I remember my mother...
记得她头发的味道
the smell of her hair.
我还记得戈弗雷
I remember Godfrey.
我还记得这么一个人 非常可怕
And I remember a man, a terrible man.
我只是记不起在哪里见过这个标记了
I just don't remember where I saw the symbol.
你能记起
You can remember.
你知道你能
You know you can.
否则为何还来找我
Otherwise, why come to me...
来求问我可憎的诸神呢
with my terrifying gods?
你们这些基♥督♥徒啊
You Christians...
对你们的主死心塌地 却还是受恐惧支配
All that confidence in your Lord, but fear still rules you.
你在此是安全的
You are safe here.
我的诸神不会伤害你
My gods will do you no harm.
躺下吧
Lie down.
深呼吸
Breathe deeply.
命运女神将会亲自
The Goddess of Destiny herself
指引你追随她的脚步
will guide you in her journey.
愿上帝保住我的美梦啊 兰德里
May God keep you, my sweet Landry dream.
我不想继续了
I don't want this.
放开吧
Let go. ?
记住
Remember.
戈弗雷大人 我可否让修女
Sir Godfrey, shall I have the sisters
在客房♥准备一下
make up a bed in our guest house?
谢谢你 不过不用了
Thank you, no.
为了你们的安全 我最好不要停留
It's safer for you if I don't stay here.
我会在城东泪之石附近扎营
I'll make camp east of the city, near the Rock of Tears.
天一亮我便要赶去耶路撒冷
I must be on the road to Jerusalem by first light.
那好
Very well.
愿上帝指引你
And may God watch over you.
我能跟着你去耶路撒冷吗
Can I come with you to Jerusalem?
不行
No.
我可以当你的侍从
I can be a squire.
你不是侍从
You're not a squire.
你是个连杂活都做不好的小子
You're a boy who won't even do his chores.
你就是那个兰德里吗
You're the one called Landry?
可能吧
Might be.
掌事修女告诉我你可能是这里
Mother Superior tells me you might be
最恶劣的惹事精了
the worst troublemaker here.
那她正好可以让我离开去当你的侍从
Then she'll let me leave to be your squire.
你会擦洗马匹吗
Can you groom a horse?
你会打磨刀剑吗
Can you sharpen a blade?
这是一个好侍从的基本技能
A good squire can do all this and more.
你还是个孩子
You're a child, boy.
继续当个孩子吧
Stay a child a little longer.
晚上好 嬷嬷
Good evening, Mother.
我是图卢兹的马尔罗
I am Malraux de Toulouse.
我想找今天来访的那位圣殿骑士
And I'm looking for the Templar Knight who came visiting today.
已经有一段时间没有圣殿骑士来了
No Templar has passed this way for some time.
听我说
Now, listen!
退后 朋友 保持安静
Step back, friend, and be silent.
你 你出去
Now you -- you get out of here!
我好言请求你不要对我撒谎
I would ask you kindly not to lie to me.
那个名叫戈弗雷的圣殿骑士在哪里
Where is the Templar named Godfrey?
不要用手划十字 否则我拧断你的胳膊
Don't make the sign of the cross, or I'll rip your arm off.
戈弗雷来过
Godfrey was here.
他如今在哪里
Where is he now?
弥撒之后他就走了
He left after Mass.
他去了耶路撒冷
He took the road to Jerusalem.
不必拦他
Leave him.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
这就是我跟你提过的那些人
These are the people I told you about.
无法离开 无法留下
No way to leave, no way to stay.
犹太人
The Jews.
你偷走的护身符 还给我
The amulet you stole -- I want it back.
那条项链
The necklace.
什么项链
What necklace?
你要我叫国王的卫兵下来吗
Do you want me to get the King's guards down here?
反正本来也没什么价值
It's worthless anyway.
对我来说 它比你的命都珍贵
It's worth more to me than your life.
快给我
Hand it over.
在我朋友那里 他在城外
It's with my friend, outside of the city.
我只能去找他拿
I'll have to go and get it.
不行
No.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
随你便
Suit yourself.
这条项链到底有什么特别
What's so special about this necklace, anyway?
是给谁的
Who's it for?
是你母亲吗
Is it your mother?
我的未婚妻
My betrothed.
怎么 你为了圣殿骑士放弃了她吗
And what, you gave her up for the Templars?
你伤了她的心吗
Did you break her heart?
所以才要送她一条项链
Is that why you're giving her a necklace?
她不是伤了心 她死了
She's not heartbroken. She's dead.
被人杀死的 十字弓一箭穿喉
Murdered -- a crossbow bolt through the throat.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
凶手是强盗罗兰德 祈祷你不会遇见他吧
A highwayman called Roland -- Pray you never meet him.
我可能是唯一一个见过他犯罪的幸存者
I may be the only one to have seen his crimes and lived.
你不担心他找到你吗
Aren't you afraid he might find you?
应该担心的是他
He's the one who should be worried.
你的母亲有说我什么吗
Did your mother say anything about me?
-说了 -她怎么说
- Yes. - What did she say?
她说你很美 你也听到了
She said you were beautiful. You heard her yourself.
我知道 但那是当着我爸妈的面
I know, but that was in front of my mother and father.
后来她怎么说
What about afterwards?
她的真实想法如何
What does she really think?
伊莎贝拉 她很喜欢你
Isabella, she adores you.
路易斯 收拾东西
Lluis! Prepare yourself.
我们要走了
We are leaving.
怎么了 陛下 发生什么事了吗
What is wrong, Your Grace? Has something happened?
没你的事 婊♥子♥
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表