剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
你必须如此
You must.
我不能把他交出去
I cannot give him up.
我不能放弃他
I can't give him up.
我不想放弃他们
I don't want to give them up.
我不能
I can't...
我不能
I can't...
刚才门口有人找你
There was someone at the gates for you.
他留下了这个
He left this.
到底发生了什么
What is happening here?
光明兄弟会在外面等着
The Brotherhood of Light are waiting.
等什么
What for?
他们想让我用坦柯雷德
They want me to give them Tancrede
来交换书卷上的内容
in exchange for what's written on the scroll.
那你为什么把坦柯雷德送走
Then why did you send Tancrede away?
因为我不会背叛我的兄弟
Because I will not give up my brother.
坦柯雷德是个叛徒
Tancrede was a traitor.
-如果这样就能找到圣杯 -不 不行
- If it meant getting the Grail - No. No.
他们可以拿我代替
They can have me.
我是圣殿骑士团团长 我要负起责任
I'm the Temple Master. I must take responsibility.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
-我们可以集♥合♥全圣所的人 -不
- We can assemble the entire Temple. - ?No!
这只能由我一人来承担
This is something only I can do.
艾德丽娜
Adelina!
我想跟你说声再见
I wanted to say goodbye.
然后给你这个
And give you this.
这是圣所出的钱
It's from the Temple.
带着你的族人去南方安全的地方
Take your people to safety in the south.
虽然这钱不少
As good as this money is,
但上一次我们试图离开巴黎时
last time we tried to leave Paris,
半路上就受到了袭击
we were attacked on the road.
上一次你和我试图离开巴黎时
The last time you and I tried to leave Paris,
你差点让我被杀
you almost got me killed.
差一点
Almost.
别这样
Don't.
你还不是僧人呢
You're not a monk yet.
我正要把这个卖♥♥给你
I was going to sell you this...
我看到罗兰德写了这个
I saw Roland having this written.
是个信息
A message.
我觉得你可能用得上
I thought you might be able to use it.
给谁的信息
A message to who?
我不知道 但可能是他效力的人
I don't know. But it could be who he's working for.
你也许可以搞清楚他的计划
You might figure out what he's been up to.
要小心
Be careful.
就你一个人 什么意思
You've come alone. What is this?!
我对圣所里的所有事都负有责任
I am responsible for everything that happens in the Temple.
你向我们保证过了
You gave us your word...
用杀人犯换信息
the murderer for the message.
我不想找到圣杯
I do not want to find the Grail
如果那意味着牺牲掉我一个兄弟的话
if it means even one of my brothers is lost.
我不是戈弗雷
I'm not Godfrey.
我不是个叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
我也不会成为叛徒
Nor will I ever be.
那我们都会失去圣杯
Then the Grail is lost to us both.
慢着
Wait.
我就是你们要找的人
I am the man you're looking for.
我杀了你儿子
I killed your son.
他要告诉我们如何找到圣杯
He was going to tell us how to find the Grail,
而我非常在意他的预言
but I took his prophecy to heart.
看看我们所失去的一切
Look at all we've lost.
我相信圣杯不应重现人间
I believe the Grail should not be found.
上帝也不愿让圣杯重现
God does not want it to be found.
但我不是上帝
But I'm not God...
我无权以祂的名义行事
And it was not my place to act on His behalf.
因此
And for that...
我愿意接受天罚
I am willing to face His judgement.
坦柯雷德 他们会让你生不如死
Tancrede, they will make you suffer.
入团宣誓之时我已准备好面对死亡
I was ready to die when I took my oath.
如今我同样准备好了
And I am ready to die now.
团长
Master...
我向圣殿由衷忏悔自己的罪过
I repent my sins to the Temple.
我接受你的忏悔 兄弟
I accept your repentance, Brother.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
如果你想 那就去找圣杯吧
Find the Grail if you must.
守护好 别让它落入他人手里
Guard it. Keep it from the hands of men.
我兄弟已经在你手上了
Now you have my Brother.
可以告诉我寻找圣杯的信息了吗
Will you tell me what I need to know to find the Grail?
回到你第一次遇见戈弗雷的地方
Go back to the place where you first met Godfrey.
那里有你一直在寻找的东西
It is there you will find what you seek.
一旦你找到圣杯 就有得忙了
There is much to do once you find the Grail.
我们会准备好
We will be ready.
准备好干什么
Ready for what?
侍奉你
To serve you.
带走他
Bring him.
威廉·德诺加雷
William De Nogaret,
你犯下了叛国与谋杀罪
you are guilty of treason and murder.
依照法国法律
If you have anything to say
如果你有话要说 现在说吧
in accordance with the laws of France, speak now.
我做的一切
All I do...
我所做的一切
All I have done...
都是为了法国
is for France.
为了王权的利益
For the benefit of the crown!
就算到了最后
Even to the last,
你仍在狡辩 欲为自己的罪行正名
weasel words to justify your crimes.
你应受绞刑 让死神带走你
You shall be hanged until death takes you.
卫兵
Guards!
我和你说过 那女孩就是个麻烦
I told you the girl was trouble.
德诺加雷
De Nogaret!
德诺加雷
De Nogaret!
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表