剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
-再见 -伊莎贝拉
- Goodbye. - Isabella!
艾琳娜女王的军队已经夺取人♥质♥
Queen Elena's armies have taken hostages.
前情提要
我确信您表亲琼恩决不会轻易罢休
I'm sure your cousin Joan will not let it pass.
正希望她不会
I should hope not.
我若是不能捍卫自己的人♥民♥ 还算什么王后
What kind of queen would I be if I did not defend my people?
王后离开巴黎奔赴战场了
The queen rode out of Paris and into battle.
肚子里还怀着孩子
And with child.
兰德里爱上了已婚妇女
Landry has been with a married woman,
她怀了他的孩子
one who bears his child.
"需要更多人 四"
"I need more men, I.V."
这说明他上头还有人
It means he was working for someone.
-他叫什么名字 -没有怜悯
- What's his name? ?- No mercies...
我知道他效忠的人了 我要提醒兰德里
I know who he's working for. I need to warn Landr- -
我们会准备好侍奉你
We will be ready to serve you,
一旦你找到圣杯
once you find the Grail.
我要拿走圣杯
I'm taking the Grail.
即便知道萨拉森人会如何对待坦柯雷德
You gave Tancrede over to the Saracens
你仍然把他交了出去
knowing what they would do to him.
别逼我杀你
Don't make me kill you.
圣杯让我们都发了狂
This cup has made madmen of us all. ?
无论于你或是于圣杯 圣所都不安全
The Temple is not safe for you or the Grail.
-为什么 -因为你在犯错
- Why? ?- You're making a mistake.
因为这会是你的死劫
Because this will be the death of you.
因为我是你母亲
And because I'm your mother.
琼恩表亲 你们被包围了
Cousin Joan, you are surrounded.
我军兵力是你们四倍之多
You are outnumbered four to one.
艾琳娜 我是你的表亲 是你的姐妹
Elena, as your cousin... your blood...
我请求你就此罢兵
I ask you not to continue with this attack.
想想兵锋之下会有多少伤亡吧
Think of the loss of life it will cause.
你已经痛失爱子
You are a grieving mother.
莫要让更多人遭受丧失至亲之苦了
Do not let another woman suffer as you suffer.
我的痛苦你一无所知
You know nothing about my suffering.
你窃据的城♥堡♥之中
In the castle you're currently occupying
安置着我们祖父的陵寝
lies our grandfather's grave.
吾儿的棺椁也当下葬于此
My son should be laid to rest there,
位列他的先辈左右
right next to his great- grandfather,
此事不成 我绝不休兵
and I will not rest until it is so.
艾琳娜 如果只是下葬之事
Elena, if this is about a grave,
那我们就在此地达成和议吧
let us end this here and now.
我允许你在此安葬路易
You have my permission to bury Lluis.
你允许
Your permission?
艾琳娜 你到底要我怎样
Elena, what do you want from me?
如果是要我投降 那你可就要失望了
If it's capitulation, you're going to be disappointed.
我一定会逼你投降
I will have your capitulation,
但我还有别的目的
but I want something else, too...
赔偿
restitution.
为我遭暗害的儿子讨一个说法
Restitution for my murdered son.
我警告你 你一定会损兵折将
I warn you, your soldiers will die.
我的兵会死守 直到...
My men will stand firm until the arrival...
直到什么
Until what?
直到你丈夫的援兵赶到吗
Until your husband's reinforcements come?
我看未必 亲爱的
I don't think so, my dear.
你身后的人正拿着消息
You're behind with the news.
你丈夫改变心意了
Your husband has changed his mind.
不会有一兵一卒来救你
No one's coming to save you.
你孤军作战
You're alone.
陛下 这些人捎来了国王陛下的信
Your Grace, these men come with a letter from the King.
很不幸 是坏消息
Unfortunately, there is disappointing news.
他不会派兵了
He's not sending troops.
您将被立即护送回法国
You are to return to France immediately.
我们必须向您的表亲投降
We must concede to your cousin.
我们绝对不降
We most certainly will not!
骑士陨落
第一季 第八集
城墙有多厚
How thick are our walls?
不够厚
Not thick enough.
军需补给呢
And our supplies?
施行配给制的话 粮草够用一月
A month of grain... if we ration.
让美利奴人立即
Have the Merinos send word
传出消息召集乡勇
to their men still in the countryside.
马上送军需和队伍来
Bring supplies and troops.
从河面上进入城♥堡♥
Use the river to enter the castle.
怎么了 快说
What? Speak.
您未能劝说艾琳娜休兵
You failed to halt Elena's aggression
您丈夫的援兵也落了空
and to secure reinforcements from your husband.
美利奴人认为您太软弱
The Merinos think you're weak.
他们不会听您差遣的
They will not follow your orders.
那就是违抗女王之命 就是谋逆
Then they disobey their Queen. And that is treason.
纳瓦拉没有女王
Navarre has no Queen!
这里不是法国
This is not France.
我们不向堂皇冠冕低头
Our people do not revere titles.
你母亲就从不明白这一点
Your mother never understood that.
我不是我母亲
I am not my mother.
我会为我的人♥民♥战斗到死
And I would give my life for my people.
若是您非要留下 的确难免一死
I fear you will, if you remain here.
让他过去 让他过去
Let him through! Let him through.
兄弟们 阿卡城陷落至今已有十五年
Brothers, it has been 15 years since we lost Acre.
圣杯失落也已有十五载
And 15 years since we lost this Holy Cup.
但如今 圣杯将重归我等护卫之下
But now it returns to our safekeeping
重归教廷侍奉
and that of the Church.
敬爱的主啊
Dear God.
加韦恩
Gawain?
我真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他的腿伤将他逼疯
The pain in his leg drove him to madness.
即便如此 谋杀团长未免也太...
Even so. To try to kill his Master?
他要求我用圣杯治愈他
He asked me to let him drink from the Cup.
我拒绝了
And I refused.
也许我应该让他得偿所愿
Perhaps I should have given him what he wanted.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
教皇有传话吗
Any word from the Pope?
他正在路上
He is on his way.
打扰了团长 我有要事禀报
Excuse me, Master. May I have a word?
什么事
What is it?
是帕西法尔
It's Parsifal.
他假扮成热那亚圣所派来的人
He pretended to be from the Temple in Genoa
带走了罗兰德 出城去圣日耳曼森林了
and took Roland out to the Forest of Saint- Germain.
他想讯问他 不希望被骑士团的人看到
He... He wanted to question him away from Templar purview.
请您原谅
Forgive me.
我居然发誓要为他保密
I allowed myself to be sworn to secrecy.
我知道我做错了
I know I've done wrong,
而且
and...
帕西法尔一直没回来
Parsifal has not returned.
肯定是关于那封信的
This is about the letter.
什么信
What letter?
帕西法尔发现了罗兰德的一封求援信
Parsifal had a letter from Roland, asking for help.
向谁求援
Help from whom?
他不肯说
He refused to say.
但是他的签字是"四"
But he signed himself "I.V."
就是数字4吗
As in four?
为何此事不早说与我知道
Why was I not told about this before now?
您也知道 教皇陛下亲自下令将此犯
As you know, the prisoner was to go to Genoa
押往热那亚
on the Pope's own authority.
他不再是我们的问题了
He was no longer our concern.
拿那封信来
Bring me the letter.
在帕西法尔手上
Parsifal has it.
让乌里克带一队人去圣日耳曼森林
Tell Ulric to take a dozen men to Saint- Germain,
马上去找帕西法尔和这封信
find Parsifal, Roland, and this letter immediately.
森林太大
The forest is huge.
那就让所有人都去
Then take every available man!
听明白了吗
Am I understood?!
快点
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表