剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
Open the gates!
他们为什么带这个恶魔来
Why they bringing that devil here?
真是亵渎神灵
Sacrilege.
值得一看
A sight to see.
他将诅咒我们所有人
He'll curse us all.
纯粹的邪恶
Pure evil.
他只会带来烦扰
He'll only bring trouble.
离远点 别靠太近
Stay back, don't get too close.
那些萨拉森人为什么想要圣杯
What would the Saracens want with the Grail?
他们不是蠢货
They aren't fools.
如果教皇重握圣杯 他将一统基♥督♥教世界
If the Pope reclaims the Grail, he'll unite all of Christendom,
这样他就能再次发起十字军东征
and he'll be able to launch a new crusade
夺回圣地
to take back the Holy Land.
我们需要他活着
We need him alive.
那你就不该直接把他捅个对穿
Then perhaps you shouldn't have stabbed right through him.
我们不是该杀萨拉森人吗
Aren't we supposed to kill the Saracens?
他说得对 让他去死吧
The boy's right. Let him die.
兄弟们觉得我们在帮助敌人
The brothers feel we are helping the enemy.
加韦恩 这事关重大
Gawain, this is important business.
他知道圣杯在哪里
He knows where the Grail is.
他们说我们不该帮助萨拉森人
They say we should not help the Saracens.
他们还是你
They or you?
你不是该去训练新兵吗
Shouldn't you be training initiates?
真是令人不解 为何如此脆弱的玻璃瓶
How strange that such a fragile glass vial
却装盛着生死的力量
holds the power of life and death.
夫人 我知道我不该多嘴
Madame, it's not my place, I know,
但我请您再考虑一下
but I beg you reconsider.
一个孩子便是上天赐福
A child is a blessing.
当他的生父是我的丈夫时才是福
When the husband is the father.
这个孩子不是爱的结晶吗
Was this child not born out of love?
你告诉他的生父了吗
Have you told the father?
相信我 这毫无帮助
Believe me, it wouldn't help.
我们没办法在一起的
There is no way for us to be together.
即使您离开巴黎也不行吗
Not even if you left Paris?
您有自己的领地 不必待在国王身边
You have your own land, separate from the King.
您可以在任何地方以任何身份生活
You could be anyone, live anywhere.
我们曾梦想过一次 他和我
We dreamt of it once, him and me.
那就告诉他
Then tell him.
再做一次梦
Dream of it again.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it's possible
是圣杯治愈了戈弗雷的弟弟
the Grail healed Godfrey's brother?
这不可能
It's not possible,
所以奇迹才是奇迹
which is what makes a miracle a miracle.
你越怀疑 奇迹就越神乎其神
The more you doubt it, the more marvelous the miracle.
当我们失去阿卡城和圣杯时
When we lost Acre and the Grail,
我以为主抛弃了我们
I thought God had abandoned us.
但主并没有 而是戈弗雷
But God hadn't abandoned us. Godfrey had.
他对我撒了谎
He lied to me.
我如父亲般相信他 他却不像亲子般信任我
I trusted him as a father, but he didn't trust me as a son.
他一定有他的理由
He must have had his reasons.
还有别的事情
And there's something else.
因为相信主已经抛弃了我 于是
Believing that God had abandoned me, I...
我就填补了内心的空茫
I replaced the emptiness.
怎么填补
Replaced your emptiness how?
用普通人填补的方式
How men usually replace it.
我已违背并将不断违背我作为圣殿骑士的誓言
I have broken and I continue to break my vows as a templar.
兰德里 你不会真以为自己是第一个
Landry, do you really believe that you're the first templar
屈从于肉♥欲♥的圣殿骑士吧
to succumb to the temptations of flesh?
那是别人的妻子
With a man's wife.
一位朋友的妻子 这是罪上加罪
A friend's wife. The sin is double.
我不配当团长 也不配去寻找圣杯
I should not be master, and I am not worthy to find the Grail.
你因这桩罪而悲痛不已
The fact that this transgression wounds you
恰恰说明了你是个称职的领袖
shows how worthy a leader you are.
上帝再一次让圣杯出现在你的生命里
God has placed the Grail into your life once again.
去找到它
Find it.
去找回自己 找到通往上帝的路
And find your way back to yourself and to God.
我赦免你的罪
I absolve you of your sin,
但你必须尽快将此事完结
but you must end this business immediately.
你可听明白了
Am I understood?
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
大人
Your Grace.
今早真不简单
Fascinating this morning,
能亲眼见到您这样一位大♥师♥
to watch a master such as yourself firsthand.
考虑到结果不佳 我这个大♥师♥也不过如此
Hardly masterful given the disappointing outcome.
确实很令人失望
Yes, disappointing indeed.
如果你的目的是获得更多援兵
If your goal was to secure more troops,
而非破坏这场婚礼的话
rather than to sabotage the wedding.
我明白
I understand.
看着这样一位美人出嫁真是痛苦
Hard to see such a beauty married off
毕竟您也想娶她
when you want her for yourself.
你可真是口无遮拦 孩子
You have a loose tongue, boy.
你再多嘴 我就连根拔了你的舌头
Another word, and I will have it torn out by the root.
我从伊莎贝拉给我的信中
Your lecherous intent is clear
就看得出你的浪荡意图
from Isabella's letters to me.
她或许没看出来
She may not see it,
但我可是清清楚楚地感受到了 威廉叔叔
but I felt it dripping off every page, Uncle William.
你以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
各位
Everyone!
这个人想要知道我是谁
This man demands to know who I am.
首先 我要告诉你我不是谁
First, I will tell you who I am not.
我并非是大使的仆人
I am not the ambassador's servant.
其实 我是巴塞罗那的路易·米格尔
I am, in fact, Lluis Miguel of Barcelona...
加泰罗尼亚王子 王位的继承人
...prince of Catalonia and heir apparent to the throne.
陛下 请原谅我没有表明自己的身份
Forgive me, Your Grace, for not revealing my identity
我要先确定您和您的女儿的真诚
until I was sure you and your daughter were genuine.
而现在我确定了
Because now I am sure,
我决定 法国不会孤立无援
and I have decided France will not stand alone.
加泰罗尼亚每个身体健全的男人
Every able-bodied man of Catalonia
都会与你们一起
will fight with you,
并肩作战 同仇敌忾
Shoulder to shoulder, as allies,
亲如家人
and as family.
从这一刻起 直到我生命的最后一天
From this moment, until the last day I shall live.
每次沙漏清空 你都必须更换绷带
You must change the dressing every time the sand empties.
若情况有变 就立即召唤我
Send for me if there are any changes.
自我祖父路易九世治时起
Since the reign of my grandfather Louis IX,
我的家族就在巴黎骄傲地守护着圣殿骑士
my house has proudly sheltered the Knights Templar here in Paris.
从十字军东征的战场
From the battlefields of the crusades
到阿卡城的城墙
to the walls of Acre,
圣殿骑士守护了一代又一代远行的朝圣者
Templar have protected pilgrims on the road for generations.
而今日 我们要祝贺一个人
And tonight, we celebrate a man
他一直是我的老师
who has been my teacher,
我的知己 我的挚友
my confidant, and my friend.
他身负荣耀 肩负使命 心怀慈爱
He is a man of honor, duty, and love.
升任最高长官可谓上从天意 下顺民心
And his elevation to the highest rank is both right and fitting.
敬兰德里 我们的新任圣殿骑士团长
To Landry, our new Temple Master.
敬兰德里
To Landry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我该向你道谢 因为你替我开解王后
It's me who will owe you thanks for speaking to the queen.
国王向兰德里祝酒时 我看到你的表情了
I saw the look on your face as the king toasted Landry.
你几乎没有举杯
You barely raised your glass.
你对新任圣殿骑士团长的不屑
You should be less conspicuous in your disdain
不应如此显眼
for the new Temple Master.
兰德里并非他所以为的那种圣殿骑士
Landry is not the templar they think he is.
那他是哪种圣殿骑士
What kind of templar is he?
他把一名萨拉森异教♥徒♥带回了圣所
He brings a Saracen heretic back to the temple.
为什么
Why?
是跟圣杯有关吗
Something to do with the Grail?
我跟你说的已经够多了
I've already spoken enough with you.
我说过要帮你找个医生
I promised you a doctor.
维杰瓦诺是唯一的御医
Vigevano is the royal family's own doctor.
让他看看你的腿吧
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表