剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表
用水獭换女儿 怎么样
I trade you otter for more daughter. Sound good?
你别把她扯进来
You leave her out of this!
- 迪尔德丽 - 干嘛
- Deirdre? - What?
如果是航♥天♥局的人 告诉他们一切顺利
If that's the space people, tell 'em we're good to go.
是玩具公♥司♥打来的
It's ToyCo.
他们把所有"酸果和我说"玩具都下线了
They're taking all the Listen-To-Me Pickles offline.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我知道你住在哪儿 混♥蛋♥
I know where you live, motherfucker.
- 你怎么知道这个电♥话♥号♥码的 - 是你先打到我们家的
- How did you get this number? - You call my house.
- 还跟我的孩子说话 - 请不要再打来了
- You talk to my kid. - Please don't call here.
迪尔德丽
Deirdre?
玩具公♥司♥关闭了系统
ToyCo shut down the system.
为什么
Why?
别被吓到 好吗
Don't freak out, okay?
- 我吓什么 - 你的电♥话♥号♥码
- Why? - Your phone number,
家庭住址 社会关系
your home address, your social
全都在互联网论♥坛♥上公开了
just all showed up on some Internet forum.
他们把玩具下线主要是因为那些恐吓...
They felt because of all the threats...
什么恐吓
What threats?
有很多针对你的恐吓
You get a lot of threats.
- 大概也没什么事 - 好吧 所以没什么事是吗
- It's probably nothing. - Okay, so it's nothing?
没事
It's nothing.
我很确定没事
I'm pretty sure it's nothing.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
抱歉 请掉头
I'm sorry, we have to turn around.
请带我去叶转大街4183号♥ 好吗
Can you take me to 4183 Leafturn Street, please?
- 你会错过航♥班♥的 - 拜托了 请尽快
- You're gonna miss your flight. - Please, as fast as you can.
祝你生活愉快 朋友
You have a spectacular day, friend.
你好 我是吉尔
Hi, it's Jill.
抱歉没能接到您的电♥话♥
Sorry I missed your call,
请留言吧
but please leave a message.
我还没准备好嫁给你
I'm not ready to marry you.
我想你已经说得够清楚了
I think you made that clear...
毕竟在我向你求婚时
... when you didn't say yes to me
你没说我愿意
asking you to marry me.
我们进展太快了 皮特
It's too soon, Peter.
我内心的真实想法你并不能看到
Inside, you can't see it,
但从前的我 就好像是
but I am, like, in the 13th round
整天都处在醉酒抽积木游戏的
of a very drunk game of Jenga
最后关头
24-7 all the time.
每一步都如履薄冰
Every move scares me.
直到你走进我的生活
But you came into my life,
在我失眠时帮助我入睡
and you helped me sleep when I couldn't sleep,
在我伤心时逗我开心
you made me laugh when I couldn't laugh,
在我的天空一片阴霾时
and you... you made me feel light
你就是我唯一的阳光
when I couldn't feel anything at all.
你早就是我的家人了
That's family.
先别管那个
Okay, just...
关于你的求婚
So to your proposal,
当时机成熟
I propose that I will say yes
我会说我愿意
when yes feels right.
吉尔
Jill!
有人吗
Guys?
而且我会戴着这枚戒指
And I will wear this ring
以表明我认为
so that you know that my proposal
这次求婚是真实有意义的提议
that this proposal is a real proposal to propose.
有人吗
Guys?
吉尔
Jill?
你能接受吗
Can you live with that?
只要能跟你一起生活就行
If I get to live with you.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
你好 航♥天♥水獭
Hello, Astronotter.
准备好迎接你的首次外太空之旅了吗
Are you ready for your first flight to outer space?
害怕是很正常的
It's okay to be scared,
但一切都会没事的
but it's gonna be okay.
相信我
I know it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
十 九
Ten, nine,
八 七
eight, seven,
六 五
six, five,
四 三 二
four, three, two...
什么声音
What is that?
威尔
Will!
该死
Oh, shit!
- 给你 拿着 - 什么
- Here, here. - What?
威尔
Will!
剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表