剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表
开玩笑 前情提要
Previously on Kidding...
国家认为
The state considers
这些创作是共同财产
these creatures a communal asset.
这些不能给你
You can't have them!
斯科特·佩雷拉
Scott Perera will now
现将获得
take sole custody
以下玩偶的单亲监护权
of the following puppets:
无聊的悲伤者 打结马
Ennui Le Triste, Snagglehorse,
怦怦跳的小心脏
Thump-Thump,
天文学家
Astronotter,
哎呀
The Oops.
哎呀
Oops.
在你的内心深处有一个小小的想法
* There's a teeny-tiny thought at the bottom of your mind
如果你跟随它 你将会去到
* If you follow it, you're brought
你该去的地方
* To a place you're meant to find
最伟大的梦想家去了的地方
* Where the greatest dreamers go
当最伟大的梦想家成长
* When the greatest dreamers grow
腌黄瓜桶瀑布 安静甜美又快活
* Pickle Barrel Falls, quiet, sweet, safe and sound
腌黄瓜桶瀑布
* Pickle Barrel Falls
充满魔力
* Magic's there, all around
腌黄瓜桶瀑布
* Pickle Barrel Falls
你冲进去开始游玩
* You'll dive and plunge, and then, sure
你会发现自己在经历冒险
* You'll find yourself adventure
在腌黄瓜桶瀑布
* In Pickle Barrel Falls
当你做梦 当你看到
* When you dream, what you see
你的梦想对我来说如此重要
* Your dreams matter so much to me
如果我们的朋友不相信
* And if our friends should query us
我们会说这是很认真的
* We'll tell them this is serious
我们一边玩耍
* The way we plumb our playtime plumbing
一边变得更好
* Shapes the people we're becoming
大胆的去梦吧
* So dream beyond your walls
一直到腌黄瓜桶瀑布
* All the way to Pickle Barrel Falls
你们知道这是什么吧
You know what these are, don't you?
气球啊
Balloons!
我好爱气球
I love balloons!
它们高高的飘在天空中
They float up so high in the sky,
你看到这些可爱的小东西
and when you see one of these colorful beauties,
就知道该要庆祝了
you just know it's time for a celebration.
但气球既美好
But the wonderful and terrible thing
又糟糕的一点就是
about balloons is...
无法持久
they don't last.
他们会漏气
They deflate.
它们终究会没气 有的时候
They run out of air, and sometimes...
气球是一个美好的提醒
Balloons are a rainbow reminder
告诉我们没有什么可以永恒
that nothing is permanent.
天下没有不散的筵席
Parties end.
人生也有大起大落
Things that rise also fall.
今天这些气球是给一位特殊朋友的
These balloons today are a special gift
特殊礼物
for a special friend,
我邀请了我的妻子 护士吉尔
because I have invited my wife, Nurse Jill,
来庆祝一个转变
to celebrate a change.
一个既美好又糟糕的转变
A terrible and wonderful change.
不过我有点担心
I'm a little worried, though.
已经晚了十分钟了
It's about ten minutes late,
她还没到
and she's not here yet.
不知道她会不会出现呢
Wondering if she's gonna show up.
怎么回事啊
What was that?
感觉是从
Seems like it's coming
腌黄瓜桶瀑布传来的呢
from down in Pickle Barrel Falls.
我们快去看看吧
We'd better check it out.
下面见
See you at the bottom.
天啊
Oh, my.
这里怎么回事啊
What happened here?
这里呢
And here?
这里又是怎么回事
And here?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
打结马
Snagglehorse!
出什么事了
What happened?
我觉得我不知道
I reckon I don't know.
坚持住
Hang on!
首先打结墙壁塌了
Well, first the Snagglewalls caved in,
然后打结天花板也塌了
then the Snaggleceiling collapsed,
然后整个打结谷仓都支撑不住了
and the whole Snagglebarn came unsnaggled.
我天啊 好严重
Oh, my. This is serious!
不要啊
Oh, no!
对不起啊 天文学家
I'm sorry, Astronotter.
我不知道为什么你的家会塌掉
I don't know what's causing your houses to fall apart.
我知道罪魁祸首是谁
I know who the culprit is.
我们都知道
We all do!
不是我 我家也塌了
It wasn't me! My home is gone too!
整个啊哦黛西小补丁现在只剩下一堆花瓣了
The whole Oopsie Daisy Patch is just a pile of petals.
还不至于无药可救呢 天文学家
Well, "doomed" may be taking it a little too far, Astronotter.
我们只需要找到自己动手迪尔德丽
We just need to find Do-It-Yourself Deirdre.
她会把一切修好的
She can fix this right up.
大厨 把紧急小鸡放出来
Chef, release the Emergency Chicken!
小鸡来了
Chicken away!
永远不要怕
Never fear.
自己动手迪尔德丽来了
D.I.Y. Deirdre's here.
自己动手迪尔德丽
Do-It-Yourself Deirdre,
腌黄瓜桶瀑布全部塌了
Pickle Barrel Falls is falling apart.
我看到了
I see.
我应该知道是怎么回事
I think I know what's happening here.
看来好像是
Looks like there's been
胶水不粘了
an Ungluing.
那你能
Can you fix
修好我的打结谷仓吗
my Snagglebarn?
当然可以
Of course I can.
我可以修好腌黄瓜桶瀑布的每一个家
I can fix every home in Pickle Barrel Falls.
但我需要帮忙
But I'm gonna need some help.
选我 选我
Pick-a me! Pick-a me!
或许我们该等等吉尔
Maybe we should wait for Jill.
她能帮大忙的
She's a great help.
我真不觉得吉尔会来了
I really don't think Jill is coming.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我们的朋友需要家园啊 腌黄瓜先生
Our friends need homes, Mr. Pickles.
你有没有感觉你的生活
Do you ever feel your life
颠三倒四
was topsy-turvying?
对啊
Sure.
乱七八糟
And swoopy-swervying?
是啊
Mm, yeah.
彻彻底底的
From stem to stern?
那可不嘛
Boy, howdy, do I.
你有没有好奇过
Did you ever wonder
我要如何修复一切
"How am I gonna fix it all?"
因为没有什么可以永恒
* 'Cause nothing sticks at all
那就学着点
* Well, watch and learn
当你的鬃毛乱七八糟的
* When your mane is mainly queasy
当你的蹄子不再嘀嗒
* And your hooves have lost their click
看似困难的事往往迎刃而解
* What seems difficult comes easy
只要大家
* When you stick
团结一致
Together.
团结一致
Stick together?
团结一致
Stick together?
你是说大家朝着一个共同的目标
You mean unite in a common a-goal
一起努力吗
using a-teamwork?
没错的
That's right!
团结一致
* Stick together
团结一致
* Stick together
团结一致
* Stick together
来吧
* Here we go
剧集 | 开玩笑 | 导航列表