is just focus your eyes up on the ceiling.
开始轻轻地闭上眼睛
Just begin to close the eyelids down gently.
让全身开始放鬆
Let the whole body begin to relax now,
从头顶到脚尖
from the top of the head all the way back to the tips of the toes.
现在感觉自己越来越深沉地放鬆
And feel yourself growing deeper and deeper relaxed now.
越来越深沉...
Deeper and deeper and deeper.
我现在的状态很奇怪
I'm in a very weird state right now.
我觉得非常放鬆
I feel very relaxed.
有那种效果,对吧?
It has that effect, doesn't it?
如果可以,请具体地形容那个场景给我听
Try to visualize that scene for me if you would.
命桉现场吗? - 对
The death scene? - Yeah.
好,我坐着,一辆车停下来
Okay. I was sitting down and a car pulled up.
我知道是他,我说:“就是现在”
And I knew it was his, so I said, "This is it."
车门打开,洋子下车,我向她点点头
The door opened up. Yoko got out, and I nodded to her.
然后他下了车
And then he came out.
约翰经过时,我看着他
I looked at John when he went by.
然后我走出路缘那一小块区域
And then I stepped out off that little curb area,
走了大约2公尺,转身面向他
walked about six feet, turned and faced him,
从口袋裡掏出枪
took the gun out of my pocket
瞄准他
and aimed it at him,
然后就开枪了
and then just fired away.
总共五枪
All five shots.
然后他们逮捕我,那时我说
And then they took me away, and that's when I said,
“我是麦田捕手”
"I'm the Catcher in the Rye."
你记得你当时的感受吗?说感受就好
Do you remember how you were feeling? Just the feeling.
感觉当时的我不是我,但那的确是我
It just felt like it wasn't me, but it was me.
我那样做了,我记得我那样做
I did it, and I remember doing it.
你心中哪个部分做了那个决定?
And what part of your mind made the decision?
我很挣扎
I see a struggle.
一部分的我不想那样做,一部分的我想
Part of me didn't want to, part of me did.
我只记得我脑中有个声音
All I remember is I had a voice in my head
在他走过我旁边时说:“动手吧...”
that said, "Do it, do it, do it, do it," right when he was going past me.
于是我就动手了
And I did it.
现在我们要用十分钟的默祷时间来祈祷
And now we will have ten minutes of silent prayer to pray,
这是小野洋子所希望的
as Yoko Ono has asked,
为约翰蓝侬的灵魂祈祷 - 女士先生们
for John Lennon's soul. - Ladies and gentlemen...
请关闭所有的收音机
Please turn off all radios.
请停止销♥售♥或贩卖♥♥任何商品
Please stop any sale or vending of any merchandise.
以安静的方式冥想,我们从现在开始
Meditate in your quiet way. We start now.
愿我们一同祷告,谢谢
May we all pray. Thank you.
当查普曼准备受审时
As Chapman prepares for trial,
数千人聚集在中♥央♥公园为蓝侬守夜
thousands gather for Lennon's vigil in Central Park.
一位与会者特别密切地 关注最近发生的事件
One attendee has followed recent events especially closely.
他名叫小约翰辛克利
His name is John Hinckley Jr.
他也有一本《麦田捕手》
He also has a copy of The Catcher in the Rye.
他即将射杀美国总统
And he's about to shoot the president of the United States.
(下一集)
马克查普曼以精神失常为由
Mark Chapman has pleaded innocent to the shooting
辩称枪击事件无罪
by reason of insanity.
是上帝叫他那麽做
God told him to do it.
他有罪,因为我不相信 精神失常条款什麽的
He's guilty 'cause I don't believe in the insanity clause or whatever.
他没有精神疾病
He wasn't mentally ill.
他的目的是让自己出名
His intention was to bring fame to himself.
(枪杀蓝侬之人)
在任何其他情况下
Under any other circumstance,
他都会被当成一个精神失常者来受审
he would have been tried as an insane person.
他杀错人了
He shot the wrong man.