剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Then down on the docks, some people went batshit crazy,
包括警♥察♥
including the cops.
相信我 现在没人在找你
Trust me, no one's looking for you.
没人知道你的事
Nobody knows about you.
除了我
Except me.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道如何保守秘密
I know how to keep a secret.
你知道 杰西卡
You know, Jessica...
她是个好朋友
she's a good friend to have.
她很坚韧 而在你看来
She's all tough and shit, but where you're concerned...
她还是很坚韧
She's still tough and shit.
没错
Yeah.
你们俩真是一类人
You're two of a kind.
有水吗
I could use some water.
你应该感到高兴
You know, that should make you happy.
有人那么关心你
Somebody caring about you like that.
尤其是你也有同样的感觉
Particularly if you feel the same way.
虽然这不关我的事
Not that it's any of my business, but...
但是
I don't know...
也许你们应该好好经营
this might be something you want to work through.
看看发展
See what's possible.
杰西卡·琼斯也不想经历这一切
Jessica Jones didn't ask for this.
并不是她去找的它
She didn't go looking for it.
而是怪物找上的她
This monster found her.
她亲手杀了个人 杰瑞
She killed a man with her bare hands, Jeri.
这也不是和她有关的第一起谋杀了
And it's not the first death she's been linked to.
这一次我们有目击证人
Now we have witnesses.
所有证人都会作证
All of whom will testify
是他强迫他们自相残杀
that he forced them to try to kill each other.
他们不过是一帮在游艇上喝多了的醉汉
They were a bunch of drunken brawlers off a booze cruise.
得了 萨曼莎
Come on, Samantha.
你肯定验过他们血液里的酒精含量了
You must have tested their blood alcohol levels.
听听这个
Try this one.
他们感染了有毒气体
They were exposed to a toxic gas leak.
或是水有问题 或是潜意识广♥告♥
Or there's something in the water, or subliminal advertising.
我有很多种解释 我只是不愿意相信而已
I had dozens of justifications, I just didn't want to believe it.
即使有更多人受伤 或是被杀
Even as more people were hurt... or killed.
你是在作证吗 杰瑞
Are you testifying, Jeri?
不 不需要
No, no need.
我有足够多的证词可以让陪审团相信
I will have more than enough testimony to convince a jury
这个人强迫杰西卡拧断了他的脖子
that this man forced Jessica to snap his own neck.
这就是你的辩词 他是自杀
That's your defense? He committed suicide?
内疚
Guilt.
那内疚难以忍♥受
The guilt was un... unbearable.
他不能承受由他造成的痛苦
He couldn't live with all the pain... that he had caused.
无论如何 杰西卡别无选择
Either way, Jessica did not have a choice.
她是被强迫的
She was compelled against her will.
这个人同时也强迫了一个无辜女子
And this same man compelled an innocent young woman...
杀了她的父母
to kill her own parents.
如果我当时有这些证人
If I had these same witnesses,
霍普·施洛曼就不会死了
Hope Shlottman would be alive today.
证人证词无法证明大脑控制的存在
Witness testimony won't prove the existence of mind control.
去跟那些向我的当事人开枪的警♥察♥说去吧
Tell that to the police officers who opened fire on my client.
我等不及让他们出庭作证了
I can't wait to get them on the stand.
还有要补充的吗 琼斯女士
Anything to add, Ms. Jones?
有人说每个人出生时都是英雄
They say everyone's born a hero.
但如果你不反抗
But if you let it,
生活会将你逐渐转变成恶魔
life will push you over the line until you're the villain.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的文件 如你所要求
这些东西还有很多
爱你的妈妈
问题是 你有时候并不知道自己的改变
Problem is, you don't always know that you've crossed that line.
你有十二条新的留言
You have 12 new messages.
你是那个在码头救下所有人的女孩吗
Hey, are you the chick who saved all the people on the docks?
有人强迫我交房♥租 我想
I'm being strong-armed for rent money, and I thought--
已删除
Deleted.
你好 琼斯女士
Hi, uh, Ms. Jones.
我的男朋友对我 家暴
My boyfriend has gotten... abusive,
我不知道该找谁
and I don't know who to turn to.
-我没有 -已删除
- I don't have any-- - Deleted.
杰西卡·琼斯吗 我需要帮助
Jessica Jones? I need your help.
我弟弟欠一些人的钱 但是
My brother owes some people money, but--
救我
Help me!
我儿子跑了
My son ran away--
杰西卡 求你救救我
Jessica, you have to save me!
也许这个世界认为我是个英雄就够了
Maybe it's enough that the world thinks I'm a hero.
也许如果我工作时间够长够辛苦
Maybe if I work long and hard...
也许我就能欺骗我自己
maybe I can fool myself.
假名调查事务所 有什么可以帮你的
Alias Investigations. How can we help?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表