剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季 第十一集
太不公平了 这是我的
It's not fair, it's mine!
就让给他吧
Let him play.
这不公平 我都不认识她
It's not fair. I don't even know her.
我们只是在同一个学校 我不想这么做
We just go to the same school. I don't want to do this.
我也不想给
And I don't want to cover up
在夜店放火的小明星打什么掩护
for a stupid starlet who set a nightclub on fire.
那就是块桌布 我都不知道是怎么回事
It was a tablecloth. I don't know how it started.
因为你那会儿已经神志不清了
Because you were passed out.
这不是第一次有人神志不清
It's not the first time that somebody's passed out.
这已经是各大小报的头条了
And that's the headline of every tabloid.
我们必须改变对帕茜的舆♥论♥
We have got to change the Patsy Conversation.
收养你这个小伙伴就是个开始
Taking in your little friend will be a start.
她把它弄坏了
She broke it!
她把我的掌上游戏机弄坏了
She broke my Game Boy!
*帕茜*
*Patsy!*
*我很想做你的朋友 希望明天不要到来*
*I really wanna be your friend Hope this day will never end*
*就在帕茜有约 就在帕茜有约*
*It's Patsy! It's Patsy!*
*我很想做你的朋友*
*I really wanna be a friend with you*
*就在帕茜有约 就在帕茜有约*
*It's Patsy! It's Patsy!*
-*我很想* -这真的是种折磨
- *I really wanna...* - This is torture.
这就是拍个照片
It's a photo op.
拍什么拍 她看着和死人一样
Some photo op. She looks dead.
她偶尔会醒来 只是还没有新的记忆
She's awake sometimes. She's just not making new memories yet.
你可以跟她说 欢迎活过来
Well, you can be the one to say, "Welcome back.
顺便提一句 你们全家都死了
By the way, your whole family's dead."
医生会和她说的
The doctors will tell her that.
你能别再折腾你的假发了吗
Will you stop messing with your wig?
-他们可能随时会进来 -痒死了
- They're gonna be here any minute. - Itchy as hell.
妈妈 看 她醒了
Mom, look! She's awake.
杰西
Hi, Jessie.
我知道你现在肯定很困惑
I know you must be confused right now,
但是一切都会好的
but everything's gonna be okay.
帕茜会帮你的
Patsy's gonna save you.
-不 -没事了
- No! - It's okay.
我刚刚差点就自杀了 我要杀了自己
I just... I killed myself! I tried to kill myself!
-没事 都好了 -我为什么要自杀
- It's all right, it's okay. - Why would I do that?
-没关系的 -我讨厌自杀
- It's okay. - I hate suicide!
他走了 都结束了 结束了
He's gone. It's over. It's over.
我们就这么解释
Okay, here's the lie.
我们都是朋友 只是到这里喝点东西
We're all friends. We came here for a drink.
我邀请了我以前的委托人 她自杀了
I invited a former client and she killed herself
-这就是整个故事了 -什么
- and that's the end of the story. - What?
-你想让我说谎 -好吧
- You want me to lie? - Okay...
我做不到 你才是个大骗子
I can't lie! You're the liar.
-萝宾 你就听她的吧 -我受伤了
- Robyn, just listen to her. - I'm hurt!
如果你想解释你的自残轰趴 那你就去
If you wanna explain your self-lynching party, go right ahead.
好吧 我会在其他路口找个垃圾车的
Yeah. Right, I'll find a Dumpster on another block.
过来帮忙 伙计们 你们都知道这一切我们没办法解释
Come on, guys. You know we can't explain this.
过来搭把手 可以吗
Just help, please.
我们可以说我们加入了邪教
We'll tell them we're in a cult.
-什么 不行 -至少有邪教这个东西
- What? No. - At least cults are real.
以前就有人诱我加入过
One tried to recruit me once.
你会让我们都被捕的
You'll get us arrested.
那就把真♥相♥都说出来
Then we tell our truth!
-为了鲁本和桌布女孩 -他们都死了
- For Ruben. For tablecloth girl. - They're dead!
我什么都做不了
And there's nothing that I can do about that.
但是我能撕裂基尔格雷夫的喉咙
But I can rip Killgrave's throat out.
你看到刚刚发生的了 我对他是免疫的
You saw what happened, and I'm immune to him.
但是警♥察♥不行 他们也会受伤的
But those cops aren't. They're gonna get themselves hurt.
就像我们刚才那样
Just like we did.
所以现在帮我离开这里
So help me get out of here
这样我就可以杀了他 救那些警♥察♥了
so I can save them and kill him.
这一路死多少人都没关系吗
No matter who gets dead along the way?
至少比他会杀的要少
It's less people than he'd kill.
那一堆东西
Those.
纽约法医
-就这些了吗 -好的
- That 's all? - Good, then.
跟他们谈过了吗
Talk to these guys yet?
好的 我来给这些人录口供吧
Okay, I'm gonna get a statement from these people.
女士 过来一下 我们要给你录口供
Step with me, ma'am, and we'll get your statement.
我们到酒吧就是为了喝点东西 然后
I came to the bar to have a drink, and...
接下来我记得 所有人开始尖叫
the next thing I know, everyone just started screaming.
但是我真的没有看到发生了什么
But I didn't really see what happened.
我全都看到了 发生的所有细节
I saw it all. Every single detail.
我知道她杀了她的父母 但是
I knew she killed her parents, but, uh...
她看起来没有那么坏
she seemed like a nice girl.
她说一切结束后 她需要陪伴
She said that she wanted some company... after everything.
所有的这些都在我脑海里 挥之不去
It's all etched into my brain. Forever.
我猜她说的同伴是想要个看她自杀的观众
I guess what she really wanted was an audience to watch her die.
她用一个玻璃杯子自杀的
She killed herself. With a glass.
玻璃杯的手柄
With the stem of the glass.
那是她自己的选择 没有人让她那么做
That was her choice. Nobody told her to do it.
我猜她不想活在杀死父母的阴霾下
I guess she couldn't live with the guilt.
-还发生了很多奇怪的事 -你说说看
- A lot of weird shit has been going down. - How so?
好吧
Well...
有个疯女孩走进酒吧
a crazy girl walked into
把玻璃杯狠狠的戳进自己的脖子里
a bar and jabbed a glass into her own neck.
我觉得这就很奇怪
I'd call that weird.
我真的很讨厌精神疾病
I really hate mental illness.
-我也觉得很划算 -什么意思
- It made sense to me, too. - What?
用阿尔伯特去交换霍普 很划算
Trading Albert for Hope. It made sense.
好吧 反正他们都已经死了
Well, they're dead now.
-他们 -阿尔伯特现在和死了没区别
- They? - Albert's as good as dead.
该死 我身上的血把你车弄脏了
Shit, I got blood on your car.
没事 我的车已经习惯了
Don't worry. The car's getting used to it.
我送你回家吧
I'm gonna take you home, okay?
还是去河堤诊疗中心吧
How about Riverbank Medical Center?
好的 当然了 你脑子撞坏了
Right, of course, you took a blow to the head.
不过市医院近一点
But Metro's closer.
去河堤诊所停尸房♥
Riverbank morgue.
我刚刚得到了一个无名死尸的消息
I just got a John Doe.
警用频道软件 可能是阿尔伯特
Police scanner app. Could be Albert.
好 应该去那儿给他收尸
Right, somebody should be there to put him to rest.
去他的吧 我是要找线索
Screw that. I'm looking for leads.
他是在哪儿被发现的 怎么被杀的
Where he was found, how it was done...
任何能指明基尔格雷夫在哪和去哪的线索
Anything that indicates where Killgrave was and where he's going.
你打算打扮成尸体去调查吗
Are you going in undercover as a corpse?
你浑身都是血
You're covered in blood.
随便吧 那是停尸房♥ 又不是要拍照
Well, it's a morgue. It's not a photo shoot.
好吧 先回家 再去停尸房♥
Fine, home first, then the morgue.
走啦 会很有意思的
Come on, it'll be fun.
我把匿名者的范围缩小到12小时内发现的年长无名氏
I've narrowed my search to John Does, last 12 hours, elderly.
大部分死者都是老人
Well, most dead bodies are old people.
你从什么时候开始这么消极的
Since when are you the naysayer?
-只是想现实一点 -真棒 谢谢
- Just trying to keep it real. - Great. Thanks.
我是从检尸官办公室过来的
I'm here from the Medical Examiner's office.
有具老年男子尸体
There's an older male subject
我需要
that I need to...
查看一下
examine.
名字 我对下名单
Your name? I have a list.
卡蒂亚·贝尔-霍顿斯
Uh, Katya Bell-Hortense.
凯莉·黄 我替凯莉·黄来的
Uh, Kelly Huang. I replaced Kelly Huang.
这儿 我是新人
Right there. New hire.
我无权批准非上班时间的探视
I've had no calls authorizing an after-hours visit.
你意思是凯莉·黄是我胡编的吗
Are you saying I made up Kelly Huang?
凯莉·黄人真的很好 但她死了
Kelly Huang was a really great woman, and she died.
很不幸
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表