剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
你做了这么多混事
All this shit that you do is
是因为没人教你怎么做好人吗
because nobody ever taught you how to be good?
我真心希望你这不是在嘲笑我 杰西卡
I truly hope you're not laughing at me, Jessica.
不 我没有 我只是在想
No, I'm not. I'm just thinking.
当地警方提高警惕
...which alerted local PD.
根据监控上的信息
According to sources on the scene,
该父亲已经用枪
the father has been holding his wife
挟持其妻子和两名孩子长达数小时
and two children at gunpoint for several hours now.
我觉得我们该出去转转
I think we should go for a ride.
-我想你肯定想好目的地了吧 -是的
- I assume you have a destination in mind? - Yep.
-要花多久 -不知道 两小时吧
- How long will it take? - I don't know. Two hours.
好的
All right.
阿尔瓦 劳伦
Alva? Laurent?
如果我两小时内没回来
If I'm not back within two hours,
请扒掉彼此的脸皮
please remove the skin from each other's faces.
退到安全线后 后退
Behind the line! Stay back!
恰克 请接电♥话♥ 我们好好谈谈
Chuck, please pick up the phone so we can talk.
快滚开 我只想和我家人在一起
Go away! I want to be left alone with my family!
有人受伤吗 我们听见了枪声 我们可以帮你
Is anybody hurt? We heard gunshots. We can help you.
我不想让你们在这
I don't want you here!
你想让我当英雄
Oh, you want me to do the hero thing.
对
Yup.
拜托 各位 没什么可看的 都退后
Come on, guys, nothing to see. Step back, all right?
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
来吧
Come on.
我才不在乎这些人
I don't give two shits about these people.
我不想这么干
I don't want to do this.
我不想引起大家关注
I don't want the attention it could bring.
你可以待在这 或者做个胆小鬼
Well, you can stay here or you can be a chicken shit.
不管你怎么做 我要进去
Either way, I'm going in.
站住 你不能从这里通过
Stop. You can't come through here.
让我们过去
Let us through.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
我们想干什么就干什么 闪开
We can go about our business. Move along.
闪开
Move along.
-欧比旺·克诺比[星球大战人物] -比那更酷
- Obi-Wan Kenobi? - But cooler.
好了 我们到了
Oh, well, that's that, then.
-别他妈哭了 -放了我们吧 恰克
- Stop your goddamned crying. - Then let us go, Chuck.
-我受不了你哭 -你做得到的
- I can't take it when you're crying. - You can do this.
你们都给我闭嘴
All of you shut up!
别开枪 别动 恰克
Don't shoot. Don't move, Chuck.
-你能走吗 -你是谁
- Can you walk? - Who are you?
你们得出去 警♥察♥会帮你们的 快走
You need to get outside. The police will help you. Come on.
-你们不能 -闭嘴 恰克
- You can't just-- - Oh, shut up, Chuck.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
别告诉别人我们在这
Don't tell anyone we were here.
快走
Go, now.
现在没什么碍事的了
Well, now that's out of the way,
把枪管塞进嘴里
put the barrel of the gun into your mouth.
你不能杀他
You can't kill him.
对 但他可以自杀
No, but he can kill himself.
这个人绝对疯了
The man's clearly insane.
他肯定不会为社会做积极贡献
He is never gonna be a productive member of society.
这不是由你能决定的
That is not for you to decide.
他会进监狱 然后啃食纳税人的血汗
He will go to prison and feed off the tit of the taxpayers--
你这辈子就没交过税
You've never paid a goddamn tax in your life.
有道理 那好吧
Fair enough. All right.
杰西卡会怎么做
What would Jessica do?
让他向警方自首
Make him turn himself over to the police.
反正散♥弹♥枪♥会弄得很脏
Shotgun's too messy, anyway.
把枪放下 向警方自首
Put the gun down, turn yourself over to the police.
别跟任何人说起我们
And do not tell anyone about us.
真是浪费能力
What a waste of energy.
是吗
Was it?
你刚刚救下了四条人命
You just saved four lives.
我想吃蛋糕
I want cake!
巧克力蛋糕 点缀草莓的那种
Chocolate with strawberries on top.
那女人脸上的表情
The look on that woman's face,
对我的真正的敬畏和感激
the genuine awe and gratitude for me.
所以你才愿意当超级英雄
Is that why you did the whole superhero thing?
我说不好
I don't know.
还是为了平衡制约
Or was that about balancing the scales?
你背负着幸存者罪恶感 因为
All that survivor's guilt you carry around, because of...
-不是那样的 -为什么不
- It doesn't work like that. - Why not?
你对我控制过的那些人感到愤怒
You're so outraged by all the people I've affected.
算算道德帐吧
Do the moral maths.
你觉得我得救下几条人命
How many more lives do you
才能善恶相抵 达到平衡
think I'd have to save to get back to zero?
救人一命也不代表能抵消你夺去的生命
Saving someone doesn't mean unkilling someone else.
即便如此 我们应该多做点类似的事
Well, even so, we should do this more often.
想想我们能够帮的那些人
Think of all the people we could help,
我们能够阻止的犯罪案件
all the crimes we could stop.
我们可以成为活力二人组
We'd be a hell of a dynamic duo.
不需要我你也能做到
You don't need me to do that.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
那个人差点打爆自己的头
That man almost blew his brains out,
我还真觉得他那样做是正确的
which I genuinely thought was the right thing to do.
要是没有你 我没法当英雄
I can't be a hero without you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你说得对
You're right.
我有了全新的人生目标 真刺♥激♥
I've got a whole new purpose in life. It's exciting.
你和我 联合起来
You and me, together,
我们可以改变世界
we can change the world.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我得独自散散步
I need to go for a walk alone.
怎么 我以为你想要这样呢
Why? I thought this was what you wanted?
我必须思考 只是散步而已
I need to think. It's just a walk.
希望如此
I hope so.
我觉得 如果你不回来的话
I don't think Alva and Laurent could survive the letdown...
阿尔瓦和劳伦受不了那种失望
if you didn't come back.
我是自愿来的 相信我我会回来的
I came here of my own free will. Trust that I'll come back.
-轮到我了 -我还在玩呢
- My turn. - I'm still playing.
-不 掌上游戏机是我的 -你付的钱吗
- No, you're not! It's my Game Boy. - Did you pay for it?
-让我玩 -让他玩吧 宝贝
- Let me play! - Let him play, honey.
-因为他吵得最凶 -不公平 这是我的
- Because he yells the loudest? - It's not fair, it's mine!
-给他玩 -好吧
- Let him play. - Fine.
摔坏了 她把我的掌上游戏机摔坏了
She broke it! She broke my Game Boy!
你本应该接住的 笨蛋
Well, you should've caught it, spaz.
-杰西卡 你就不能 -布莱恩
- Jessica, why did you-- - Brian!
崔西
Hi, Trish.
我还以为你走了呢
I thought you'd left.
我找到基尔格雷夫了 崔西
I found Killgrave, Trish.
我和他一起住了几天
I've been living with him for a couple of days.
-你受自己控制吗 -是
- Are you... you? - Yeah.
你逃出来了吗 他在这吗
Did you escape? Is he here?
不 我自己出来的
No, and I left of my own will.
-坐下 -不 我需要...要动一动
- Sit down. - No, I need to... I need to move.
坐下 我给你弄点喝的
Sit down. I'll get you a drink.
我不知道你家里竟然还有酒
I didn't know you still kept that stuff on hand.
给你备的
For you.
但是 杰西...
But, Jess...
跟他住在一起
living with him?
跟基尔格雷夫住在一起是搞什么
Living with Killgrave, what the hell?
慢慢来
Take your time.
他装♥修♥了一幢房♥子
He set up a house.
我的房♥子
My house.
什么幻想成真
Trippy psycho-drama bullshit.
噩梦芭比娃娃之屋
Nightmare Barbie's Dreamhouse bullshit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表