剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
but Killgrave never once looked at him.
他就正眼看向前方说道
He just stared straight ahead and said...
"你很想把你儿子赶下去 对吧"
"You'd like to leave your son, wouldn't you?"
我说"对"
And I said yes.
我把艾弗里拽下车丢在路边 就开车走了
I pulled Avery out, put him on the curb, and drove away.
我从后视镜看到他坐在路边哭泣
I saw him in my rear-view mirror, just weeping on the sidewalk,
我很恨我自己 因为我居然真想这么做
and I hated myself because... it's what I wanted.
我给基尔格雷夫当司机 消失了整整一周
I disappeared for a week while I was Killgrave's chauffeur.
我被控遗弃子女
I was charged with child abandonment.
我老婆离开了我 我当然不怪她
My wife left me, which I don't blame her, because--
你给他当了一整周的司机
You drove him for a week?
无时无刻陪着吗
24/7?
没错 简直是噩梦 我到现在都...
Yeah, it was a nightmare. I was haunted by--
你开车把他带到哪里
Where did you drive him?
-这不是... -他有没有见过什么人
- I'm not sure that's the-- - Did he meet anyone in particular?
有没有人给过他照片
Did anyone deliver pictures to him?
-确实有 -谁
- Um, actually, yeah. - Who?
我也不知道 我只负责每天准时上午十点
I don't know, I just had to drive Killgrave to meet the same guy
开车送基尔格雷夫见同一个人
every day at 10:00 A.M. on the dot.
-他非常守时 -他长什么样
- He was very punctual. - What did he look like?
这算是回忆治疗吗
Is this some kind of reenactment therapy?
去他妈的治疗 他见的那人长什么样
Screw therapy. What did he look like, the guy he met?
我没靠近看过 而且天气很冷
Well, I never got close, and it was freezing.
所有人都裹得很厚实 还带着帽子
Everyone's wrapped in tons of layers and hats.
他围了围巾
He wore a scarf.
蓝白条纹
Blue and white stripes.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表