剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
就这么失去了你 真是...
because of some bad medication. That's...
好吧
Okay.
那么 你是打算要出去吗
So, uh... you were on your way somewhere?
我要去街边的商店 我家没有豆奶了
Store down the street. I'm... I'm out of soy milk.
也就是说你不是去找杰西卡
So, you're not gonna go see Jessica?
她不是让你帮她办事吗
She got you doing something?
你看 你这么问问题
See, when you ask questions like that,
让我觉得你失控了
I start thinking that you're off.
失控
"Off"?
我要走了
I should go.
我就是想知道杰西卡在哪儿
I... I just want to know where Jessica is.
为什么
Why?
我的兄弟们都因她而死
My boys are dead because of her.
凶手是基尔格雷夫
Because of Killgrave!
没错 我会杀了他
Yeah, and I'm gonna-gonna kill him,
但她总是出来阻挠
but she just keeps getting in the way.
杰西卡是唯一能杀他的人
Jessica is the only one who can kill him,
这也正是她一直在努力的
which is exactly what she's trying to do.
你才是唯一阻挠的那个人
You're the only one getting in the way!
辛普森
Hey, Simpson.
我们也不想当着你女朋友的面找麻烦
We'd hate to have any trouble while your girlfriend's here.
怎么回事 你们是谁
What is this? Who the hell are you?
-大夫很担心你 -是吗
- Doc's worried about you. - Yeah?
请帮我转告科兹洛夫谢谢他关心
Well, tell Kozlov I appreciate the concern,
但我是不会回去的
but I'm not coming back.
我们...
We, uh...
不把你带走我们是不会离开这里的 辛普森
we can't leave here without you, Simpson.
拜托了 带他走吧 说真的 你走吧
Well, please, take him. Really. Please go.
不 你进屋去
No, go back inside-inside.
我能行的
I got this.
不要吃
Don't.
别把情况弄复杂了
Don't make this messy.
我们不想伤害帕茜
No one wants to hurt Patsy.
我觉得你们该走了
Look, I... I think you should leave.
崔西 你已经到我家了
Trish, are you at my place already?
不好意思 是辛普森
Sorry, it's Simpson.
我知道你不会接我电♥话♥
I knew you wouldn't pick up if it was me calling,
所以我把她电♥话♥偷来了
so I stole her phone.
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole...
别紧张 她已经上车去跟你见面了
Hey, relax. She's headed to your car now to meet you.
她不让我去 所以...
She wouldn't let me come, so...
没错 我是个混♥蛋♥ 但我需要你的帮助
Yeah, I'm a dick, but I need your help.
你想怎样
What do you want?
跟你一个目的 至少崔西是这么告诉我的
Well, uh, same thing as you, or so Trish tells me.
干掉基尔格雷夫
To kill Killgrave.
-我自己就行 -好吧 可我有线索
- I got this. - Yeah, well, I got a lead.
杰西 我知道他在哪儿
Jess, I know where he is.
在哪儿
Where?
我要加入 我提供线索 我要看着他死
See, I want in. My lead, I watch him die.
我可以追上崔西 但要是你还没到的话...
I can go catch up with Trish, but if you're not there yet...
我30分钟之内到家
I'll be home in 30.
有人能听到我吗
Can anybody hear me?
辛普森 把门打开
Simpson, open the door!
救命
Help!
崔西 这是保证你安全的唯一办法
Trish, this is the only way to keep you safe.
辛普森 你之前说要谈谈的
Simpson, you said you wanted to talk.
我们谈谈 把门打开
Let's talk. Open the door.
我会处理好的 崔西 这是我的职责
I'll take care of things, Trish. It's what I do. It's what I do.
辛普森 辛普森
Simpson! Simpson!
是你 你去哪儿了
There you are. Where have you been?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
"我们"是谁
"We"?
差点上吊自杀的那帮人
The folks with the nooses around their necks.
他们需要个计划 有点消息也行
They want a plan, or at least some news.
就让他们等着吧
Well, they're gonna have to keep waiting.
别这样 我得告诉他们点什么
Come on, I... I gotta tell them something.
我们今晚要见面
We're meeting tonight.
让他们就当这一切没发生过
Tell them to forget it ever happened.
你为了解决这事让他们撒谎
You asked them to lie, to let you handle it.
他们撒了谎
They did.
我认为他们应该知道事情的进展
I think they deserve an update.
没错
They do.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
你没事吧
You all right?
杀不死你的会让我们"分道扬镳"
Well, what doesn't kill us makes us stranger.
是"坚强"[音近]
Stronger.
随便你
If you say so.
崔西呢
Where's Trish?
我劝她别来
I convinced her to stay behind.
她同意了
She agreed.
是啊 保护她不受伤害
Yeah. Keep her from harm's way.
没错 她不适合做这种事
Yeah, well, she's not built for this sort of thing.
她跟我们不一样 她太善良了
She's not like us. Her heart's too good-good.
基尔格雷夫在哪儿
So, where's Killgrave?
我需要你保证他一定会死
Well, I need a guarantee that he's gonna die.
他杀死克莱蒙斯就注定是这个结局
He sealed that deal when he killed Clemons.
你看起来并不惊讶
You don't look surprised.
我从分局那里听说了
Well, I heard about it from the Precinct.
消息来自一个很好的警探
Hmm. He was a... great detective.
-他们告诉你他是怎么死的了吗 -被烧死的
- Did they say how he died? - Fire.
火还没扑灭呢
Still putting it out.
实际上 我看验尸官报告上说
Actually, I saw the coroner's
死因是脑部中枪
report and it was a bullet to the head.
还算仁慈
That's a mercy.
基尔格雷夫枪杀了他
Killgrave must have shot him.
或者让别人开的枪
Or had someone else shoot him.
又多了一个杀死这畜生的理由
Yet another reason to kill the bastard.
但其实 我黑了一个警♥察♥的文件
Actually, I hacked a file from the cops,
弹道检验结果却说是警用子弹
and ballistics show the bullet was police issue.
他强迫一个警♥察♥开的枪
He forced a cop to shoot him.
胡扯
Bullshit.
弹道检验不会这么快出结果的
There's no way ballistics came back that fast.
好吧 你说得对 我就是诈你一下
Yeah, you're right. I took a flyer.
那也就是说你认为是我杀了克莱蒙斯
So... you think I shot Clemons?
你知道崔西住在阿尔伯特的宾馆
You knew where to find Trish at Albert's hotel.
只有克莱蒙斯和我知道她在那
Only Clemons and I knew she was there.
这意味着你先去了疾病控制中心
Which means you went to the CDC first.
你胳膊上新的灼痕证明了这一点
And that fresh burn on your arm confirms it.
我甚至都没感觉到
I didn't even feel that.
承认吧 你被基尔格雷夫控制了
Tell me you're Killgraved.
克莱蒙斯打算把他抓起来
Clemons was gonna put him in the system.
你个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit!
那他妈是什么
What the hell are those?
你没法再保护他了
You're done protecting him.
我是要杀了他
I am trying to kill him.
你撒谎
You're lying.
这要是平时 你肯定能打赢我
Any other day, you would've won this.
是因为肋骨 对吧
It's your ribs, isn't it?
你嗑了药 你不对劲
You're on something. You're messed up.
你有那么多次机会能杀他
You could have killed him a dozen times.
我只是做必要之事
Now I'm just doing what has to be done.
总有人要干掉他
Someone has to.
滚开
Out of my way!
快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
他吃的是什么
What the hell is he taking?
我不知道 某种战斗增强药
I don't know. Some kind of combat enhancement.
增加肾上腺素什么的
Increases adrenaline or something.
你之前就知道
Did you know about this?
我也不知道能达到这种程度
I didn't know the extent of it.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表