剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季 第十三集 本季终
疼痛总是忽如其来
Pain is always a surprise.
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody, please. Please help!
我试图避过地雷
I try to avoid landmines.
-怎么回事 -他撞到头了
- What happened? - He hit his head.
逃避关心
Avoid caring.
我甚至能预见到它的到来
I can even see it coming.
但直到疼痛袭来前 你都不知道那是什么感觉
But until it hits, you have no idea what pain is.
-什么情况 -头部受到撞击且昏迷
- What do we got? - A head injury with LOC.
疑似钝器击伤
Possible blunt force trauma.
-没有知觉 -没有瘀伤或伤口
- Unresponsive. - No bruising, lacerations.
我告诉你了 他被击晕了
I'm telling you, he got knocked out.
火♥药♥残余 你看见他中枪了吗
Gunpowder? Did you see him get shot?
我只看到他昏迷
I saw him unconscious.
-快做点什么 -做断层扫描
- Are you gonna do something? - Let's get a CT scan.
-你去接待处等着吧 -不
- You can wait in the reception area. - No.
听着 你做了件好事
Hey, you did a good thing.
如果他能活下来 都是因为你
If he survives, it's because of you.
脑水肿并伴有占位效应
Cerebral edema with mass effect.
准备颅内压导管
Prep for an intracerebral pressure catheter,
注射100克甘露醇来消肿
100 grams of mannitol to bring the swelling down.
操
Oh, shit.
针有问题
Something's weird with the needle.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是吧
Come on!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -不是我
- What the hell are you doing? - It's not me.
-你别干了 -不
- You're done. - No.
是他的问题 或者是这些针
It's him! Or these needles!
我需要个知道自己在干什么的护士
I need a damn nurse who knows what they're doing.
-你是在浪费时间 -我可以的
- You're wasting time! - I got this.
血压上升
Blood pressure's climbing.
不能等了
He can't wait.
做非侵入性手术
No, do something non-invasive.
带她出去
Remove her, please.
血压180/110
180 over 110.
-女士 请你 -放开我
- Ma'am, I'm gonna have you-- - Get off me.
好吧
Okay.
他是 他们中的一个
He's, uh... one of those.
把大外科主任和主席医生找来
I need the Head of Surgery, and find the Chief of Staff.
美国医院或医疗系统内医生组织选举出的主席
我要跟他们商量商量
I need a consult.
抱歉 先生 你不能进来
Uh, I'm sorry, sir. I can't let you in there.
请你帮帮他
Please help him.
我不是医生 而且我也不觉得医生能帮他
I'm not a doctor. I don't think any doctor can fix this.
那我得把他带走
Then I need to get him out of here.
如果警♥察♥是来找他的 我必须上报
You know, if those cops are here for him, I need to report this.
警♥察♥搞错了 他是好人
The cops have it wrong. He is a good man.
他只是被一个邪恶的混♥蛋♥给利用了
He just got used by an evil prick.
是这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥对他脑袋开枪的吗
This evil prick the one who put a shotgun to his head?
不 枪是我开的 我别无选择
No, that was me, and I didn't have a choice.
-好吧 我不管了 -我有选择
- Okay, I'm done. - I did have a choice...
我选择生存
and I chose to survive.
这个时候移♥动♥他可能会害死他
You know, moving him might kill him.
把他留在这儿会暴露他
Leaving him here will expose him.
听着 我知道你很怕我们
Look, I know that we scare you,
你从没见过我们这种人
and you've never seen anything like us,
但这是个好人
but this is a good man.
-那你呢 -我是个混♥蛋♥
- And you? - I'm an asshole.
要么帮我要么滚开
But help me or get out of my way.
我不害怕 我也不是第一次见到你这种人
You don't scare me, and you're not my first.
五楼的天桥
The fifth floor bridge
通到街对面的停车场
goes to a parking structure across the street.
我有车
I have a car.
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
离开这里 我只想到这儿
Out of here. That's as far as I got.
你不能带他去我那儿
Well, you're not taking him to my place.
这种事发生过 害我被房♥东赶出来了
Been there, done that, lost my lease.
我家很近
My apartment's close.
那里一团糟 不过他也知道
It's a disaster, but he already knows that.
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
我不知道
I don't know.
给他冰敷 喂他服药缓解肿胀
You can ice him, use oral meds to reduce his swelling.
不过结果很难预料
But it's... it's a crapshoot.
别这样了 这样帮不了他
Might as well stop that right now. It won't do him any good.
-怎样 -内疚让人做蠢事
- Stop what? - Guilt makes people do stupid shit.
我没感到内疚
I'm not guilty.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
我讨厌这一点
See, I hate that.
我希望所有事都是因为我 不论好坏
I want everything to be my fault. Good or bad.
至少说明我还有所掌控
Means I have some control.
-但你没有 -很显然
- You don't. - Obviously.
但这让我继续幻想着我可以改变他人
But it keeps me dreaming I can change things for people.
这就是例子
Case in point.
一切尽在你掌控之中
You're in total control.
这一切都是你的错 我怪你
You're responsible for all of this and I blame you.
别得寸进尺了
Don't push it.
以防万一
Just in case.
杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones?
-怎么了 -你是杰西卡·琼斯
- Why? - Are you Jessica Jones?
艾丽 我们见过 我是急诊的克莱尔
Ellie, we've met. I'm Claire, down in Emergency.
你的电♥话♥ 你必须接
This call is for you. You have to take it.
你能把他送去这个地址吗
Will you take him to this address?
假名调查事务所
杰西卡·琼斯
干什么
What?
别这样 至少装作吃惊的样子
Oh, come on, be a little surprised it's me.
你在这一片唯一的医院里找到了我
You found me at the only hospital in the neighborhood.
真让人吃惊
Big surprise.
你的能力范围又扩大了
You've expanded your reach.
但没影响到我
But not to me.
就知道你会救自己 男朋友去死好了
Should have known you'd save your own skin, boyfriend be damned.
还是一样自私
Selfish as ever.
很显然 爱过失去过并没有多好
Clearly, it's not better to have loved and lost.
-你肯定很后悔遇到卢克 -安保中心在哪里
- I'm sure you regret having ever met Luke. - Where's your security center?
东翼 二楼
Uh, east wing, second floor.
我就很后悔遇到你
I certainly regret meeting you.
太好了 我们终于有地方一样了
Oh, good, then we finally have something in common.
后悔
Regret.
还有憎恨 别忘了这一点
And hatred. Let's not forget about that one.
对你来说 幸运的是 我们已经在医院了
Fortunately, for you, we're already at a hospital,
等我把你舌头扯下来之后就医会很方便
so when I rip your tongue from your skull, it'll be a short trip.
你真是个小畜生 是不是
You really are a little anal crumpet, aren't you?
骂人 这可不是你的风格
Name calling, that's not really your style.
我没死让你很生气吗
Oh, no, are you upset with me for not dying?
我妨碍到你的邪恶计划了吗
Did I foil your evil plan?
邪恶 得了 别这么轻描淡写
"Evil"? Come on, how reductive.
我很邪恶是不是意味着你是好人
I suppose "Me, evil" means "You, good." bullshit.
确实杀人之前我从来没多想过
I mean, it's true that I've never given a second thought
但是我并不觉得那有什么乐趣
to anyone that I've let die, but I take no pleasure in it...
真正邪恶之人一定会这样
like a truly evil man would.
我只是铲除公害而已
I'm merely... removing nuisances.
更像是公共服务
Public service, really.
而你
But you...
我相信这是第一次
I believe for the first time,
我会很高兴的看着你死亡
I will rather enjoy watching you die.
我也有同感
The feeling's mutual.
杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones!
将鱼皮剥掉 然后
...simply removes the fish from the skin and at that point...
全体人员请注意 访客 抱怨的人
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表