剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季 第十集
政♥府♥用地
不得擅闯
停车
Stop!
别过来
Stay away from me!
把那鬼东西扔掉 打开车门
Throw that bloody thing away, and unlock the door!
开车
Drive!
我不知道 我的天呐
I didn't know. Oh, my God.
我不知道你会
I didn't know you would...
这件事不是我的错 这是你想要的
Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. You wanted this.
你自己的母亲
Your own mother.
她就是个冷酷无情
She was a cold-blooded monster
在儿子身上进行各种野蛮实验的怪物
who performed barbaric experiments on her own son.
她的下场不过是正义的伸张
What happened to her was justice.
世上不会有任何人怀念她
The world will not miss her.
我父亲也一样 等我对他下手的时候
Or my father, when I get my hands on him.
看在上帝的份上 快走
For Christ's sake, go!
去哪
Where?
很明显是去找个医生 找个你信得过的
To a doctor, obviously! Someone you trust.
崔西
Trish!
住手 快住手
Stop that. Stop it.
我必须要朝我脑袋开一枪[把子弹放进头里]
I have to put a bullet in my head.
-不 开一枪 -住手
- No. Put it in my head. - Stop.
老天
Jesus!
一定要开一枪
It has to be in my head.
-一定要开一枪 -嘴张开
- It has to be in my head! - Open your mouth.
现在你脑袋里有颗子弹了 明白吗
There's a bullet in your head. Okay?
你按他说的做了 你已经服从了他的指令
You did what he said. You followed his command.
好了吗
Okay?
吐出来
Spit it out.
我控制不住自己
I couldn't stop.
没事的 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
好了
Okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
有哪里断了吗
Is anything broken?
没什么大不了的伤
Nothing that can't be fixed.
他就不好说了
Can't say the same for him.
我打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
-不 别打 -别打电♥话♥
- No, don't. - No, don't.
基尔格雷夫没走远
Killgrave's not far.
你打了电♥话♥只会让他逃得更远
You call it in, he gets further away,
我们就只能困在这里 遭人盘问
and then we're stuck sitting in questioning.
她说得没错
She's right.
我会保护好现场
I'll secure the scene,
找几个不会破坏证据的人来
get some guys in who won't muck up the evidence.
谁把安全装置的线给剪了
Someone cut the fail-safe wire.
天呐 不
Oh, God. Oh, no!
我可怜的露易丝 他对你做了什么
Oh, my poor Louise. What did he do to you?
-我的心脏 -不
- My heart. - No.
-我必须把我的心脏挖出来 -住手
- I have to cut out my heart! - No.
胶带
Tape!
你什么都不用挖出来
You're not cutting anything.
胶带
Tape!
把他绑起来
Bind him!
我必须死
I have to die.
后面再说 现在我们需要找到你的疯儿子
Later. Right now, I'm gonna find your psychotic son.
杰西 等等
Jess, wait!
你会输的
You'll lose.
我见识过他现在有多强大
I've seen how powerful he is now.
只要他说几句话 你就成为他的武器了
A couple words and you're his weapon.
他已经控制不了我了
He can't control me anymore.
-是时候回归现实了 -不 崔西
- It's time to get realistic. - No, Trish,
他之前让我放手
he said, "Let go,"
我没听他的
and I didn't.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
老天 这个女人
Good God, woman.
把门打开
Open the door!
这有人在流血呢
Bleeding human being here!
我需要治疗
I need medical attention.
上帝啊 杰瑞 这是谁
Jesus. Jeri, who is that?
你不能就直接闯进来对我发号♥施令
You do not get to come here and barge in on me and make demands--
-我是你病人 -我不知道你这
- I am your patient. - I don't know what--
去拿你的医用包 来为我治疗
Get your medical bag and fix me!
有意思
Interesting.
我告诉你带我去找个你信得过的医生
I tell you to take me to a doctor you trust,
你却把我带到你辜负过的人这里来
you bring me to the woman you shat on.
你知道吗 离婚协议书先不急
You know what? Divorce papers can wait,
你不用逼她去签
you don't have to make her sign them.
我当然要 我是个信守承诺的人
'Course I do. I'm a man of my word...
如果我乐意的话
if I feel like it.
把门关上
Shut that door.
-你怎么能确定 -我感觉得到
- How can you be sure? - I can feel it.
是真的 我看到了
It's true, I saw it.
他让她放手时 她都没动
She didn't move when he told her to.
在我的老房♥子里 在警局的时候
At my old house, at the police station,
他说他想让我做选择
he said he wanted me to choose.
因为他知道他控制不了我了
It's because he knew he couldn't control me.
-你对他的命令免疫了吗 -是的
- You're immune to him? - Yes.
你能把他带到他住的旅馆陪他待着
Will you take him to his motel and stay with him
-直到命令失效吗 -当然
- until the command wears off? - Of course.
露易丝一直都相信我们能找到一种解药
Louise always believed we'd find a vaccine.
-什么解药 -对抗凯文散播的那种病毒
- What? - For the virus Kevin emits.
那是一种病毒吗
It's a virus?
散落在空气中的超细颗粒
Micro-particles in the air.
数十年来我们都在研究这样的解药
We worked for a vaccine for decades.
就差一点 但是你
Almost had it, but you...
你或许就是我们缺的那一样成分
you might be the missing ingredient.
可以免疫基尔格雷夫的药物
A cure for Killgrave?
给他周围的每一个人都接种这种疫苗
To inoculate everyone around him.
时间不够了
There's no time!
研制出来要多长时间
How long would it take?
如果我能提取到杰西卡的生物样本
Well, if I could get a biological sample from Jessica,
我可以在一天内测试出有效与否
I'd know if it was working within a day.
不 胶带继续绑着
No, the tape stays
否则你会不顾一切想捅死你自己
or you'll do everything you can to stab yourself.
把我的心脏挖出来
Cut my heart out.
太好了 这真是修正我措辞的最佳时机
Yes, this is a great time to correct my phrasing.
我来完成你的手的工作 你指导我
I'll be your hands. You guide me.
好吧 来抽我的血
Fine. Take my blood.
取我的尿液
Take my piss.
如果你觉得有用 取走我的脾脏也可以
Take my spleen if you think it'll help.
第一个急救箱里的纱布
The gauze from the first aid kit.
擦拭她的手臂
Wipe her arm.
尽可能多的获取未污染的血液
Get as much uncontaminated blood as you can.
我在旅店里有实验设备
I have lab equipment at my motel.
在巴布托路和华盛顿路口
Across from Barbuto on Washington.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我找到他后会打给你
I'll call you when I find him.
好的
Okay.
给我十分钟清理这片区域
Give me ten minutes to clear the area.
是霍加斯干的
It was Hogarth.
是她切断了线
Who cut the wire.
我知道 用排除法
Yeah, I know. Process of elimination.
你脸上有...
You got some, um...
该死
Shit.
我把杰西卡带回她该死的老家
I bought Jessica her bloody childhood home
装♥修♥得非常完美
and restored it perfectly.
这都不算浪漫之举的话
If that's not a grand romantic gesture,
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表