剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
像她这种案子有一个众所周知的名字
There is a legal name for cases like hers.
有先例吗
There's precedent?
叫做必输的案子 我不会代理必输的案子
They're called losers, and I don't represent losers.
如果有其他活我会让你知道的
I'll let you know if any work comes in for you.
在那之前 放松点 做个按♥摩♥
Until then, relax. Get a massage.
我认识一个很棒的菲律宾女人能放松你的背部
I have a great Filipino woman who will walk all over your back.
按♥摩♥让我更紧张
Massages make me tense.
这个女孩的事你无能为力
There's nothing you can do for this girl.
我可以证明基尔格雷夫的存在
I can prove that Killgrave exists.
如果真有人可以那样影响别人
If there really was a man who could influence people like that,
我会雇他来挑选所有的陪审员
I would hire him to do all my jury selection.
该死的 这不是个玩笑
God damn it! This is not a joke.
怎么证明
How?
你怎么证明这个精神控制者是真实存在的
How will you prove that this mind controller is real?
我自有办法
I'm resourceful.
但如果我能说服你 你会为她辩护吗
But if I can convince you, will you represent her?
我会欠你个人情
I'll owe you a favor.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
如果你为她辩护 我就欠你个人情
If you do this, I'll owe you a favor.
好吧 说服我
All right, convince me.
杰瑞 跟你妻子聊聊吧
Jeri, talk to your wife.
她知道了
She knows.
-在这等着 我马上回来 -好的
- Wait here. I'll be right back. - Yeah, sure.
我给你发了六次短♥信♥
I texted you six times.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
你本来都要出城了
You were headed out of town.
-出了点事 -我看新闻了
- Something came up. - I saw on the news.
我很为你害怕
I'm scared for you.
不要同情我 好吗
Don't... have feelings, okay?
不好
Not okay.
-你需要帮助 -不 不需要
- You need help. - No, no way.
就这样
That's it?
你想要什么我都给你 而你一分钟都不给我
I give you whatever you need, and you can't even give me a minute?
好吧
Okay.
你的门怎么了
What happened to your door?
被不满意的客人弄的
Dissatisfied customer.
-这地方挺可爱的 -你觉得很破
- Your place is... is cute. - You think it's a dump.
-我可没说 -我听得懂你的语气
- I didn't say that. - I know your voice.
你不想侮辱人 但你控制不住
You're not trying to be insulting, but you're succeeding.
这不是侮辱 这是我欠你的钱
It's not an insult. It's the cash I owe you.
所以基尔格雷夫的事怎么办
So now what? With Killgrave?
他没有死于那场事故 但也受了伤
That accident didn't kill him, but he took a hit.
我发现了他的弱点 就能找到他
I find his weakness, I find him.
你找到他 然后呢
So you find him. Then what?
我不知道 我找到他
I don't know. I find him,
证明那女孩是无辜的 他就能被抓起来
I prove that girl's innocent, he goes away.
或者他又控制了你
Or he controls you again.
我宁死也不会允许这种事发生
I'll die before I let that happen.
这就是我害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
我觉得你应该搬回来和我一起住
Listen, I think you should move in with me again.
我有安保系统 门卫
I have a security system, a doorman.
还有可以上锁的门
I have an actual lock on my door.
你觉得我在那就安全了
You think I'll be safe there?
我在哪都不安全
I'm not safe anywhere.
每转一个街角
Every corner I turn,
我都不知道另一边等着我的是什么
I don't know what's on the other side.
不知道谁会出现
I don't know who's on the other side.
可能是个将要把我开进东河的出租车司机
It could be the cabbie who's gonna drive me into the East River, okay?
可能是个女快递员
It could be the FedEx woman.
也可能是脱口秀主持人
It could be a talk show host
她曾是我最好的朋友
who was my best friend.
曾是
Was?
我很危险 崔西
I'm life-threatening, Trish.
离我远一点
Steer clear of me.
-我不会的 -求你了
- I don't do that. - Please.
我不能让你担风险
I can't risk you.
上面有名字
It had the name on it.
什么
What?
门上
The door.
假名调查事务所 我专门定制的
Alias Investigations. I had it made special.
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
你好 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
给饥渴的职业女性来一杯长岛冰茶
Got a Long Island Iced Tea for a thirsty working woman?
卖♥♥光了
All out.
那我们跳过喝酒的部分 直接上楼
So we skip the drinking part, go straight upstairs.
我不跟说谎的人打交道
I don't play with liars.
我从没时间来对你撒谎
We've never talked long enough for me to lie to you.
都忙着脱衣服了
Too busy taking our clothes off.
你可以把你的结婚戒指戴上了
You could put your wedding ring back on.
我是结婚了
So, I'm married.
反正你也只是想来跟我打炮
I'm just a booty call for you, anyway.
我对麻烦事敬而远之
I stay away from complications.
我的婚姻结束了 我们连口♥交♥都不做了
My marriage is over. We don't even do oral anymore.
我真的不想听
I really-- I don't wanna hear it.
相信我 安德烈不知道也不在乎
Trust me, Andre doesn't know or care.
他在乎到请了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He cared enough to hire a private investigator.
-什么 -杰西卡·琼斯 她很厉害
- What? - Jessica Jones. She's good.
我看了照片
I've seen the pictures.
我不相信 安德烈不会...
I don't believe you. Andre would never--
-回家问问他吧 -卢克
- Go home and ask him. - Luke.
门在那里
Door's right there.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
天哪
Jesus.
重大巴士事故引人瞩目
地狱厨房♥居民瑞瓦·康纳斯丧生
邻里为巴士事故丧生者哀悼
重大巴士事故引人瞩目
地狱厨房♥居民瑞瓦·康纳斯丧生
邻里为巴士事故丧生者哀悼
基尔格雷夫
-这是真的还是我幻想的 -都有
- Is that real or is it just in my head? - Both.
你有洗手吗
Did you even wash your hands?
你有洗手吗
Did you wash your hands?
我们会染上沙门氏菌的
We're gonna get salmonella!
整个厨房♥都会有沙门氏菌的 你...
The whole kitchen's gonna get salmonella, you--
去开门
Just get the door!
这不是做给别人吃的 我们自己吃的
We're not cooking this for anyone else. It's just us.
闭嘴
Shut up.
管好你自己吧 酒鬼
Mind your own business, lush.
当我被迫听你们吵架的时候就关我的事了
Your business is my business when I have to listen to it.
就像那天我们不得不听
Oh, like we had to listen to
你家玻璃碎掉的声音
glass shattering from your place the other day?
我们为什么不问问她
Hey, why don't we ask her?
因为她显然不懂法式烤鸡
'Cause she clearly doesn't understand jack about cordon blue.
法语中的"鸡"
It's French for "chicken."
但她可以是一决定性的一票
But she can be the deciding vote.
-闭嘴吧 维尼熊 -所有人都闭嘴
- Zip it, Pooh Bear. - Everybody just zip it!
见鬼去吧
Go to hell!
-知道我为什么独居吗 -别人不喜欢你
- You know why I live alone? - People don't like you?
别人让我分心
People distract me.
我才不想搅你们这堆烂事
Now, I don't give a bag of dicks what kinky shit you're into.
给我安静点
Just be into it quietly.
给我
Self-respect.
自重一点
Get some.
扶我起来
Help me up!
快点 进去
Come on, get inside.
你下身裸着呢
You're naked.
社区哀悼丧生者瑞瓦·康纳斯
回到这来
Come back here!
杰西卡
Jessica?
快点 杰西卡
Now, Jessica!
如果你被公交车撞了 最近的医院在哪
Hey, uh, if I get hit by a bus, where's the closest hospital?
走人行道就不会被车撞
Stay on sidewalk, you don't get hit by bus.
谢了 我还是自己找吧
Thanks, I'll find out myself.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表