剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季 第五集
18个月前
你觉得橡皮筋不要钱吗 琼斯小姐
Do you think rubber bands just buy themselves, Miss Jones?
上周你做了条20英尺长的回形针链
Last week it was a 20-foot paper clip chain,
而且有人说你
and it's been reported that you've been taking
从职员厨房♥搬了很多健怡可乐回家
six-packs of Diet Coke home from the employee kitchen.
两罐 我就拿了两罐
Two. I took two cans.
如果运气好他们不会解雇你 只会再扣你的薪水
If you're lucky, they won't fire you. Just dock your pay again.
正常人都看得出来
It doesn't take a genius to know
你这种中层管理是付不起这套西装的
that you can't afford that suit on mid-management salary.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
更不用说每周还要去一趟大西洋城
Not to mention these weekly trips to Atlantic City.
而且还有个不存在的雇员叫简·史密斯
Then there's this non-existent employee, Jane Smith?
你太过分了
You are way out of line.
说不清楚的就是这些消失的资金
What doesn't line up are these missing funds.
那个词怎么说来着
What is that word...
挪用公♥款♥ 还是另一个"F"开头的
Embezzlement? Or is it that other word? Starts with an "F."
重罪
Fa-- Fa-- Felony?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
-和你想法一样 -让你辞职
- Same thing as you. - For you to quit?
事实上 如果你解雇我
Actually, it's better if you fire me
并且提供六个月的离职金就更好了
and give me six months' severance pay.
还有一封推荐信 否则我就把你的事上报给人事
And a glowing recommendation, or I email that to HR.
初出茅庐的勒索者
A budding extortionist.
你父母一定很骄傲吧
Your parents must be so proud.
我发现酒吧打折的时候我有空
Hey, turns out I'm free for happy hour.
五点钟见 而且我要更新我的简历了
Well, it's 5:00 somewhere, and I need to update my resume.
你会把大白天喝酒写成职业经历呢还是特殊技能
Would you put day drinking under "Experience" Or "Special Skills"?
-这一次又怎么了 -他就是个混♥蛋♥
- What was it this time? - He was an asshole.
那份工作就像用台打印机吸取你的灵魂吗
And the job was "Siphoning your soul through a Xerox machine"?
不 那是我上一份工作
No, that was my last job.
这份工作就是让排风机蹂躏我的大脑
This job was sucking my brains out through the air vent.
你觉得无聊是因为这些奇怪的工作
You're bored because you're overqualified
对你而言都是小菜一碟
for all these crappy jobs.
然而我什么都不擅长
Yet I'm uniquely unqualified for anything else.
胡说 你很擅长说瞎话
Bullshit. Hey! You're good at bullshit!
玩恋爱测试的游戏吗 我觉得我们很登对
Hey, play a game of Love Tester with me? I think we'd be a match.
尽管我很想去 但我现在有点忙
Um, while that's an amazing offer, I'm kind of busy right now.
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
但你当时是红头发 我看过你的脱口秀
But you were a redhead. I watched your show.
*帕茜 我很想做你的朋友*
*It's Patsy! Patsy! I really wanna be your friend*
-那是很久以前了 -我那时12岁
- It was a long time ago. - I was 12.
我跟帕特丽夏学了不少呢
I learned a lot from Patsy.
帕特丽夏教我如何一手拿着遥控器
Patsy taught me how to hold a remote with one hand,
另一只手撸管
and box the bald-headed bishop with the other.
我陪你玩
I'll play you.
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, sure. Why not?
杰西 那不值得
Jess, it's not worth it.
我觉得值就行
I think it is.
但我现在对恋爱测试不感兴趣
But I'm not really feeling the Love Tester right now.
不如来测试力气吧
How about the Strength Tester instead?
我赢了就帮我们买♥♥单
I win, you pick up our bar tab,
向我朋友道歉 然后哪凉快哪呆着去
apologize to my friend, and find somewhere else to drink.
我赢了呢
And when I win?
我就带你到后面 会会你的小萝卜
I'll take you out back and meet that bald-headed bishop of yours.
好的
Okay.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到"焦点对决"
Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the main event.
上吧伙计 你可以的
Let's go, Bobby! You got it, boy.
劲不小啊
That's gotta hurt!
漂亮的直拳
Damn straight!
看上去很难[硬]啊
This looks so hard.
现在还没 等会你会让我硬的
Yeah, not yet, but I'm sure you could get me there.
压倒性的一击
It's a knockout!
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
没听见 混♥蛋♥
I didn't hear you, asshole.
抱歉
Sorry.
她做了30天燃脂挑战
She did the 30 Day Shred.
茱莉安·迈克尔[美国健身教练]改变了她的生活
Jillian Michaels changed her life.
你可以善用你的能力
You could use your abilities for something more useful.
你可以飞... 好吧是跳
I mean, you can fly... well, jump.
更像是导向性下落 我有主意了
It's more like guided falling. Hey, I have an idea.
为何不♥穿♥上斗篷 在纽约玩一圈
Why don't you put on a cape and go run around New York?
我要可以的话当然会去
You know I would if I could.
我不懂了
I don't get you.
你有钱长得好看 还有电台节目 一堆脑残粉
You have money, looks, a radio show, creepy, if not adoring, fans
还是个家喻户晓的名人 你还想做什么
and you're a freaking household name. What more do you want?
当然是拯救世界
To save the world, of course.
你想当英雄 我就告诉你怎么去当
You wanna be a hero? I'll show you how to be a hero.
崔西·沃克请各位喝酒
Shots on Trish Walker, everybody!
基尔格雷夫之前的事
There's before Killgrave...
基尔格雷夫之后的事
and there's after Killgrave.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这张照片六个月前拍的
That photo was taken just six months ago.
基尔格雷夫控制了他
Then Killgrave got a hold of him.
每天早上9点45分
I hear him shuffling down the hall every morning
我都能听到他蹒跚走路的声音 极其规律
at a quarter to 10:00, like clockwork.
瘾君子可不会按时作息
Junkies aren't known for keeping a regular schedule.
我从没想太多 但...
I never thought too much about it. But...
主街
Main Street.
白桦街
Birch Street.
该死的希金斯路
Higgins Asshole Drive.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
四个月前 他也搬到了这栋楼
Four months ago, he also moved in down the hall.
就在基尔格雷夫控制住他之后
After Killgrave got him hooked.
基尔格雷夫真是煞费苦心
That's a lot of effort on Killgrave's part.
但确实是个不错的掩护
It's a good cover, though.
没人会注意瘾君子
Everybody dismisses a junkie.
马尔科姆很擅长监视
Malcolm's got a knack for spying.
要是基尔格雷夫没有让他吸毒过量
It could be his alt career if
他说不定以后也会干这行
Killgrave doesn't OD him first.
那我们唤醒他
We'll pull him out.
得先找到基尔格雷夫
Not before I get Killgrave.
不好意思 你刚和那个男的说了什么
Excuse me, excuse me. What did you just tell that man?
-抱歉我赶时间 -求你了 我想救我朋友
- Sorry, I'm late. - Please, I'm just trying to help a friend.
我告诉他去奥夫公园16街的书报亭
I told him to go to the kiosk on 16th, Off Park.
为什么
Why?
有个英国人让我
Some British guy said to find
找一个围蓝白围巾的男人
the man wearing a blue and white scarf and...
我真的赶时间
I don't have time for this.
哥们 你到底买♥♥不买♥♥
Hey pal, you gonna buy something or what?
我这又不是图书馆
This isn't a public library.
我再跟你说话呢 不要逼我报♥警♥
Hey buddy, I'm talking to you. You want me to call the cops?
我说了 我这不是图书馆
I said this isn't a library.
拿起那杯咖啡
Pick up that coffee.
往自己脸上倒
Throw it in your face.
走了 嗑药的
Come on, junkie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
赶快听语♥音♥ 崔西 我知道他怎么做到了
Check your damn messages, Trish. I know what he's doing.
我是说他们是怎么碰面的了 回我电♥话♥
I mean, how he's meeting. Whatever. Call me.
靠
Shit.
-哪位 -你的邻居鲁本
- Who is it? - Your neighbor, Ruben.
我听到摔东西的声音 很担心你
I heard a crash and got worried about you.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我和我妹妹今天都在烘烤食物
Me and my sister have been baking all day.
我给你带了点香蕉面包
I brought you some banana bread.
不过别告诉她 你喜欢香蕉面包吗
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表