剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
嘿 詹姆斯·雷德 你发现了什么
Hey, James Read, what have you found?
如果这只是西班牙人
If the beast is Spanish,
那么它会跑很多英里很多天
then it would have travelled many miles and many days,
还会遇到很多人
and it would have encountered plenty of men.
那为什么它没有被捕获呢
Then why has it not been captured?
詹姆斯·雷德 我们不想发现那匹马
James Read, we do not want to discover the horse.
耶德利折磨玛丽亚与古人交谈
Yeardley plagues Maria to speak with the Ancients.
我们希望他离开她
We wish him to leave her be.
看到这匹骏马是一回事
It's one thing to catch sight of the great horse,
但抓住它又是另一回事
but another thing to catch it.
总督相信我是用魔法看到了野兽
The Governor believes I saw the beast by magic.
我不希望这只动物被抓住
I do not want the animal to be caught.
如果我发现了 他会完全相信我
If I discover it, he will believe in me completely.
轻轻移♥动♥
Move softly.
听
Listen.
让他看我们一会儿
Let him regard us for a while.
我们能抓住他吗 詹姆斯·雷德 -不
Will we catch him, James Read? - No.
我们会让他抓住我们的
We'll let him catch us.
把你的绳子收起来 我的朋友
Put your rope away, my friend.
假装你会领导他 这就是他想要的
Act as though you will lead him. That's what he wants.
你现在走开 佩德罗 轻轻地
You move away now, Pedro, softly.
我们必须让他好奇
We must make him curious.
你看到他的眼睛和耳朵了吗
You see his eyes and his ears?
让我走近他
Let me approach him.
马♥会♥寻找领袖
Horses look for a leader.
他一定知道自己很安全
He must know that he's safe...
我是来当他的队长的
... and that I'm here to be his captain.
詹姆斯·雷德 你对这个生物施了魔法
James Read, you put a spell upon this creature.
现在我们可以给他系上绳子了
Now we can put a rope on him.
是的
Yeah.
塔姆 塔姆 你吓到马了吗
Tam! Tam! Did you scare the horse?
我丈夫从狂欢到想象
My husband reels from revelling to forgetive,
然后是又无聊又粗鲁的愚弄
then dull and crudy fooling,
然后又哭了出来
then weeping out such sobs.
然后 失去的所有日子永远消失了
And then whole days that are lost, vanished forever.
妻子可以在这样的男人身上浪费生命
A wife could waste her life on such a man.
好吧 我承认这不是一场感情盛宴
Well, it ain't no feast of affection, I will admit it.
那为什么还要这样做呢
Then why do it?
喝酒没有好处
There is no kindness in drinking.
善意比一张漂亮的脸更英俊 这是肯定的
Goodwill is more handsome than a fine face, sure it is.
或者是直背
Or a straight back.
夫人 你的红头发可以教火炬如何发光
Madam, your red hair could teach the torches how to glow.
谢谢你 先生 给一个女仆一点阳光
Thank you, sir, for giving a maid a little shine on her day.
嗯
Hm.
但我忠于那个人 并不是
But I am loyal to that sot,
因为背叛他会伤他的心
not because it would wound his heart to betray him...
却是因为它会伤我的心
... but because it would wound mine.
我向你的诚实致敬
I salute your fine honesty.
马消失了
Vanished.
让我召集一些人 先生
Let me gather some men, sir.
我的王向你表示善意
My king offers this as a kindness
和敬意 总督
and respect to you, Governor.
查克罗 告诉欧普昌卡诺
Chacrow, tell Opechancanough that we are beholden to him
我们感谢他给予我们的伟大服务
for the great service that he has granted us.
我们可以知道和平会超越地平线
We can know peace that reaches beyond the horizon.
我的王派帕蒙基
My king who sent Pamunkey
来向你的人和神学习
to take the learning of your people and your gods.
那我们就真的是好表亲了
Then we will be good cousins indeed.
欧普昌卡诺希望提供
Opechancanough wants to offer...
查克罗为你
Chacrow to you.
留在这里和英国人在一起 做你的助手
To remain here with the English, to serve as your handsman.
总督 你的童子军
Governor, your scout.
成为那个把你所有的话带给帕蒙基的人
And to be the one who carries all of your words to the Pamunkey.
我感到无比荣幸 -嗯
I am honoured beyond reckoning. - Hm.
夫人 你的红头发
Madam, your red hair
可以教火炬如何燃烧得更亮
could teach the torches how to burn brightly.
这不是关键
That is not the key.
这才是关键
This is the key.
当我知道你会偷我的时候 我交换了它
I swapped it when I knew you would steal it from me.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you were seeking?
一个诚实的女人会向直接我要的
An honest woman would have asked me for it.
默西 回你的床上去
Mercy, go to your bed.
我看着你把那些女人从集♥会♥上带走
I watched you walk those women from the assembly
以激怒詹姆斯敦统治者的脾气
to rile the tempers of Jamestown's rulers.
我看见你用你敏锐的舌头激怒了议会的人
I saw you rattle the men of the burgesses with your keen tongue,
现在你如此公开地挑战总督
and now you take on the Governor so publicly,
派人出去寻找他渴望的生物
sending men out to seek the creature he craves.
就他而言 我似乎无法阻止自己胡闹
I cannot seem to prevent myself from mischief where he is concerned.
不管花费多少吗 -他听到了我的仇恨 先生
Whatever the cost? - He has earnt my hatred, sir.
耶德利带着一把剑来到这里
Yeardley came here with no more than a sword,
现在他拥有数千英亩的权力和财富
and now he stands upon thousands of acres of power and wealth.
关于你奇怪的意图的一切
Everything about your curious intentions
都让我觉得你是公♥司♥的代理人
spells to me that you are the company's agent.
你不承认吗
Will you not admit it?
真♥相♥
Truth...
喜欢平静的胸脯
prefers a quiet breast.
你错了 夫人
You are mistaken, madam.
我不是弗吉尼亚公♥司♥的人
I am not a Virginia company man.
但谁会不认为我是呢
But who would not suppose that I am?
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
我不会很长时间以代理商的身份行事
I will not pass for a factor for long.
但我选择暂时
But I choose to keep my true purpose
隐藏我的真实目的
concealed for some little while yet.
你至少能告诉我吗
Will you not at least tell me?
我能给你的诚实
I will give you honesty...
就是这个
... and it is this.
不 我还不会向你倾诉
No, I will not confide in you yet.
太遗憾了
What a pity,
我想我们可能是朋友
and I thought we might be friends.
寡妇 对你来说真正的危险
The real danger to you, widow,
不是我对你保密
is not what I keep secret from you...
但我承认
but what I confess.
我在你的眼里学会了爱
I have learnt love in your eyes.
你是一颗如此明亮 特别的星星
You are such a bright, particular star,
你让我忘记了自己
you have caused me to forget myself,
忘记了我那可怕的身躯姿态
oblivious to my monstrous bearing.
正是这种暗淡的希望可能会分散我的注意力
It is this bleak hope that might distract me,
使每个敌人都能战胜我
so that every enemy may win their advantage over me.
我坚强的时候
I am weak...
很虚弱
when I was strong.
是的 放下你的舌头和眼睛
Aye, lower your tongues and your eyes.
我在乎什么
For what do I care?
一个人能不享受他的乐趣吗
Can a man not enjoy his relish?
来吧 过来 过来
Come on, come hither, come hither,
我会在你的眉头上跳舞
and I'll dance on your frowns.
先生
Sir...
我看见了那匹金马
I saw the golden horse.
你会骗我吗 孩子
Would you lie to me, boy?
你是个有名的骗子
You're a known liar.
著名的骗子
Famous liar.
你撒谎了
You're made lies.
我为什么要把目光投向这样一个什么都没有的沼泽地呢
Why would I wish to set my eyes upon such a bog of nothing?
塔姆
Tam.
我知道你看到了野兽
I know you saw the beast...
你会对我诚实的
... and you will be truthful to me.
是你发出声音把它吓跑的吗
Was it you who made the noise to fright it away?
是这样吗
Is it so?
你真的亲眼目睹了野兽
You truly witnessed the beast?
我没告诉过你吗
Didn't I tell you?
哦
Oh...
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表