剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
我明天走
I'll go tomorrow.
詹姆斯
James...
我可以给你一个纪念品吗
Might I give you a memento?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我希望你永远不会忘记这一点
I hope you never forget that.
我们收到了克雷伯特里先生
We have received reports
不幸死亡的报告
of the unfortunate death of Master Crabtree.
我命令把他的尸体还给我们
I bid his body be returned to us,
这样我们就可以给他一个体面的葬礼
so that we might offer him a dignified burial.
为什么里面塞满了猪的舌头
Why is it filled with pigs' tongues?
它们是骗子的标志
They are the mark of a liar.
总督 总督 你必须亲眼目睹
Governor. Governor, you must witness this.
这是什么玩笑
What kind of jest is this?
哦 是啊 先生 是你把我逮捕
Oh, but, sir, you were the one that had me arrested,
并关起来的
locked up.
我来了 总督 注意他手上的东西
Here I am. Governor, attend what he has upon his finger.
国王的印戒
The King's signet.
如果你愿意杀了我 总督
Kill me if you wish, Governor.
却不会改变你的困境
It will not alter your plight.
我已经把我在这里发现的情况告诉了陛下
I have sent news to His Majesty of what I discovered here.
一位新的总督现在已在海上
A new Governor is on the ocean now.
释放他
Release him.
现在
Now...
让我帮你洗脸 让你看看你有多帅
Let me wash your face for you, so you can see how handsome you are.
不
No!
别烦我
Leave me be.
你怎么了 孩子
What happened to you out there, child?
詹姆斯·雷德
James Read!
你因犯罪而被捕
You are arrested for the sake of a crime.
我们听到的消息是你突然要离开小镇
What we hear is that you're leaving the town suddenly,
寡妇的贵重胸针被偷走了
and the widow's valuable brooch has been stolen.
亨利 帕蒙基部落现在为什么要开战
Why would the Pamunkey want war now, Henry?
我希望他们不会 但我们会做好准备的
I hope they don't, but we will be ready.
我们必须把这些桶放在周围 派伯
We must place barrels such as these all about the place, Pepper.
如果有麻烦 温加会说的
Winganuske would say if there were to be trouble.
嗯 人们生活在深深的忠诚中
Well, people live by deep loyalties.
也许她的纽带不是我的 而是她自己的同类
It may be that her bond is not to me, but to her own kind.
如果土著人来了
If the Naturals do come...
我们将向他们展示我们拥有可怕的力量
..we will show them we hold a fearsome might.
他们无视,他们拿走了他们所需要的
并吞噬了大兔子所做的一切
他们会把我们吞进他们的黑暗中
这是一个迹象 表明我们的呼吁是正确的
玛丽亚
Maria.
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
我不知道
I do not know.
有点不对劲
Something is wrong.
但佩德罗 我不知道
But...Pedro, I do not know.
我的人
My people...
我们在弗吉尼亚执行着最奇妙的任务
..we are here in Virginia on the most wondrous mission.
农场
Farms.
家庭
Families.
财富
Fortune.
我们是新世界的征服者和魔术师
We are the conquerors and the conjurors of a new world.
我知道我们在这里创造了什么
And I know what we create here
将建立在我们对故国的热爱之上
will be founded on our love of the old country.
我们将用许多像佩德罗
We will fill our fields with many,
这样的伟人来填补我们的领域
many great men, like Pedro.
我们已经开始行动了
We have set in motion what is to be.
所以我在这里
And so my calling here...
我对你的服务结束了
..my service to you is done.
我将辞去总督职务
I am standing down as your Governor.
一位新的弗吉尼亚总督正在一艘横渡
A new Head of Virginia is aboard a ship,
大洋的船上担任这一光荣的职务
crossing the ocean, to take up this proud office.
什么是确定的
What is certain...
什么是毋庸置疑的
..what is beyond doubting...
我们在这里的崇高事业正在走向胜利
..is that our noble cause here is riding to triumph.
所以去你的农场 去你的作坊
So go to your farms, to your businesses...
谢天谢地 我们是英国人
..and thank the heavens that we are English.
你的外表表明你是被废黜的人 元帅
Your appearance suggests that you are the one being deposed, Marshall.
我刚刚听说谁将成为我们的新总督
I have just heard who is to be our new Governor.
弗朗西斯·怀亚特爵士 哦 但那太棒了
Sir Francis Wyatt. Oh, but that's marvellous!
我小时候 我父亲在伯克斯利庄园为他父亲服务
My father served his father at Boxley Manor when I was a child.
他非常喜欢我
He's exceedingly fond of me.
舌头没啦 先生
No tongue, sir?
怎么没声了
No voice?
我真希望你留下来 元帅·雷德威克
I do hope that you'll remain, Marshall Redwick.
我们可以一起为新总督服务
Together we might serve the new Governor.
我爱你 我已经说过了
I love you. There, I've said it.
现在你将留在詹姆斯敦
Now you will remain in Jamestown.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
我们将结婚
We will marry.
现在你会留下来
Now you'll stay.
不
No.
我不会
I will not.
你没看见吗
Do you not see?
耶德利被罢免了
Yeardley is deposed.
命运终于眷顾了我们
Fortune favours us at last. We can have land
我们可以拥有土地和我们选择的任何生活
and whatever life we choose to make.
你爱我
You love me.
我知道你知道
I know you do.
我让步了
I have conceded.
你有你想要的
You have what you want.
如果我留下来 我将成为你的囚犯
If I stay, I'll be your prisoner.
你不知道我说这些话要花多少钱吗
Have you no notion of what it costs me to say these things?
我的每一次呼吸都被我自己做出的承诺锁住
Every breath of my being is locked to a promise that I made myself.
永远不要爱 永远不要爱
Never to love. Never love.
永远
Never.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你没听见吗
Do you not hear it?
我听到了
I hear it.
但你不在乎
But you do not care.
我在乎
I care.
对
Yes.
但我要走了
But I'm leaving.
为什么
Why?
我走后你会知道的
You'll know it when I'm gone.
你伤了我的心
You break my heart.
你伤了自己的心
You break your own heart.
詹姆斯·雷德 我们在找查克罗 你见过他吗
James Read, we're searching for Chacrow. Have you seen him about?
没有 我没有 塞拉斯
No, I've not, Silas.
詹姆斯·雷德 我需要你的智慧
James Read, I am in need of your fine wisdom.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
我 嗯
I, uh...
塔姆
Tam.
我无法收回我对你说过的话
I can't take back what I said to you.
我无法撤消所做过的一切
And I can't undo what is done.
有时我会
There is sometimes about me...
愤怒
..a bile...
这是残忍♥和痛苦的
..which is cruel and bitter.
所以
So...
我想 因为我自己的父亲
..I thought, because my own pa...
仇恨和残忍♥
..was hating and brutal...
因为当我坐着没动的时候
..and because there's a storm that howls through me
有一场暴风雨呼啸而来
when I so much as sit still...
我认为这一切都是合理的
..I thought it was all justified.
我现在明白了 这是不合理的
I see now it ain't never justified.
我不是孩子 我是个男人
I ain't a child. I'm a man.
这些话是詹姆斯·雷德告诉我的
These words were given to me by James Read...
但它们现在是我的了
..but they're mine now.
我是一个男人 你是孩子
I'm a man, and you are the child.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表