剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
威姆斯·克雷伯特里
Willmus Crabtree.
受尊重和尊敬的代理商 先生
Respected and venerated factor, sir.
在一杯葡萄酒前
Over a cup of sack,
你可以向我建议合适的场所
you could suggest to me suitable premises.
我以为我永远不会知道真正的美丽
I believed I would never know true beauty till
直到我把目光投向我的小弗吉尼亚
I set my eyes on my own Virginia.
我不知道我是在逃离暴♥政♥
I don't know if I'm fleeing from tyranny
还是在逃离心碎 但我必须离开
or running away from a broken heart, but I have to go.
尼古拉斯 我有一张期票给你
I have a promissory note for you Nicholas.
我们必须掩饰我们两人之间任何阴谋的可能性
We must disguise any possibility of conspiracy between we two.
让这里的每一双眼睛
Let every pair of eyes here see what becomes
都看到叛徒的下场
..of traitors!
我美丽的女孩
My beautiful girl.
你又生病了吗
Are you sick again?
嘿 现在安静
Hey? Hush now.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your pa's here.
你♥爸♥爸会一直在这里
Your pa will always be here.
你在干什么 鲁特
What are you doing, Rutter?
等等 先生
Waiting, sir.
看看他是否应该眨眼
To see if he should blink.
这个人把生活伪装得那么好
This man counterfeited life so well,
也许他会在死亡上耍花招
perhaps he might play tricks on death.
你会嘲笑一个人被砍下的头吗
Would you jest at a man's severed head?
他更喜欢我的玩笑而不是你的斧头 先生
Well, I think he might prefer my jest to your axe, sir.
'呃
'Ere...
走开 鲁特 在我太喜欢你的愚蠢之前
Get away, Rutter. Before I enjoy your foolery too much.
詹姆斯敦
第三季 第二集
杰西琳 每天早上从床上爬起来
Pluck yourself from your bed every morning, Jocelyn,
看着佛伦的头
and look upon Farlow's head
也许会提醒你
that you might be reminded
即使你也必须向权力低头
that even you must bow to power.
甚至你
Even you.
看见又一只黄蜂在我的脑海里
See? Yet another wasp at my mind.
英国拒绝向我们运送来自非洲的船只
England refuses to deliver to us ships from Africa
船上装满了像佩德罗这样的
filled with men, like Pedro.
相反 他们从街上抓流浪的男孩
Instead they grab vagabond boys from the streets
把他们作为男人送到我们的田地里工作
and send them to work in our fields as men.
是谁违抗我的命令
Who would defy my command
秘♥书♥长♥的头必须留在这里
that the Secretary's head must remain here?
看着我
Look upon me.
你们所有人 我不会反抗的
All of you! I will not be defied!
鲁特 有人看到你
Rutter! You were seen to give too much
很注意钉上的东西
attention to what was placed upon that spike.
我拿别人的脑袋有什么用
What use have I with another man's head?
当我受够了自己的折磨时
When I'm tormented enough by my own?
小心你嘲笑的人 鲁特
Take a care who you mock, Rutter.
这刺会一直立在这里
This spike will stand here till the man
直到找到那个违抗总督的人
guilty of defying our Governor is found!
给刚干完活的男人喝点啤酒 好吗
Give some ale to a man just off t'ship, won't you?
如果我看到是一个人站在我面前 我会的
Well, I would, if I could see a man stood before me.
如果你微笑 你可能会更漂亮
You might be pretty if you smiled.
嘿 这样的脸会让你学会一记难忘的耳光
Hey, that kind of cheek will learn you a slap you won't forget.
我会把你的桶擦洗得比你喝那杯啤酒更好
I'll scrub your buckets better than you can for that ale.
这是你的水
There's your water.
塔姆林·阿普尔迪 我要在卡斯特尔夫人的农场打工
Tamlin Appleday. I'm to work on Mistress Castell's farm.
什么风把你吹来的 船长
What brings you here, Cap'n?
我妈妈被绞死了
My ma was hanged.
她是这样吗?
Was she so?
我看着她被绞死
I watched her being hanged.
你这样做了吗
Did you so?
当时我有这么高 你现在不比那高多少
I was this high. You're not much taller than that now.
男孩不需要妈妈 他只需要食物和饮料
A boy don't need a ma. All he needs is food and drink.
你不是刚刚收集了世界上所有的智慧吗
Ain't you just collected all the wisdom in the world?
我打算有一天成为弗吉尼亚国王
I intend to be King of Virginia one day.
去吧 小王子塔姆林
Well, go to, little Prince Tamlin.
我相信你的女主人会很想赢得你的青睐
I'm sure your mistress will be eager to win your favour.
你知道是谁夺走了秘♥书♥长♥的头吗 雷德先生
Do you know who took the Secretary's head, Master Read?
我没看见你走在总督身边吗
Didn't I see you walking beside our Governor?
也许你们又是盟友了
Perhaps you're allies once more.
你会得到更多的土地来耕种吗
Are you to be granted more land to farm?
我经常想你 詹姆斯·雷德
I often wonder about you, James Read.
你并不缺乏勇气 你不需要能力
You do not lack courage. You do not want for capability,
然而 当你周围所有来到弗吉尼亚的人都在致富时
yet while all the men around you who came to Virginia are making rich,
你在这里 是你自己缩小的烟尘世界的国王
here you are, king of your own shrunken world of smoke and soot.
如果我抵♥制♥野心 那是因为
If I resist ambition, it's because there are few who have both
很少有人同时拥有财富和荣誉
riches and honour.
我不寻求圣徒 但我更不愿意
I do not seek sainthood, but I do prefer not to hold hands
与阴影和有爪的疯子牵手
with shadows and clawed mad men.
哪一天 哪一刻 我厌倦了男人们
When was the day, the exact moment,
我厌倦了男人们对道德卓越的阐述时
when I grew tired of men expounding their moral excellence?
你的蛋蛋 先生 轻轻地放在袋子里
Your balls, sir, sit softly in a sack
让你在我生命中的每一次努力中都能迅速获得优势
to give you quick advantage on every effort of my life.
我不是说你的计划没有道理 杰西琳
I do not say that your schemes are not justified, Jocelyn,
只是说它们很危险
only that they are dangerous.
当心黑暗 拜托
Beware the darkness. Please.
你看到了吗
You see this?
这个地球是我们的
This earth is ours.
沙罗家族
The Sharrows'.
总有一天 你会了解这片土地的 我可爱的小女孩
You'll know this dirt well, one day, my sweet little girl.
是的
Yeah.
我们的
Ours.
亨利
Henry.
是时候让温加把这个婴儿带回我们的村庄
It is time that Winganuske took the babe back to our village
和女人们一起抚养
to be raised with the women.
查克罗 我尊重你的方式
Chacrow, I respect your ways.
与其说我的女儿是为了英语长大
It isn't so much that my girl is to grow up English,
不如说我希望她和我在一起
it's that I want her here with me.
她首先是沙罗家的孩子
She is a Sharrow first.
亨利
Henry...
我给你生了一个孩子
I have given you a child.
我再生一个
I will give another.
但小女孩是我的
But the little one must be mine,
第一年是她妈妈的
be her mother's for the first years.
我已经决定了是什么 温加
I've decided what it is to be, Winganuske.
你会遵重你丈夫的
You'll abide by your husband.
战斗的沙罗宝宝
The fighting Sharrow baby!
哈哈 今天更好
A-ha! Better today.
那个男孩是谁 塔姆林·阿普尔迪 夫人
Who is that boy? Tamlin Appleday, ma'am.
他干活的速度是所有人的四倍
He works four times faster than all the men, five times harder
努力五倍 快乐六倍
and six times more cheery.
夫人 他很好奇
Ma'am, he is curious.
为什么
Why so?
夫人 他在唱歌♥
Ma'am, he sings.
孩子 你对劳动的胃口好极了
You have a marvellous appetite for labour, child.
我非常喜欢躺在阳光下看天空
I have a marvellous appetite for lying in the sun and looking at the sky!
孩子 我没有说你可以停止干活
Boy, I did not say you could cease from your work.
今天我♥干♥活已经足够多了
I have done enough toil for today.
那就跟我来
Then come with me.
如此我可能会奖励你的努力
So I might reward you for your fine efforts.
我热情地对待对立而充满活力的灵魂 塔姆·阿普尔迪
I warm to contrary and spirited souls, Tam Appleday.
但如果一个工人藐视我 那么他们都会
But if one worker defies me, then they all will.
当我告诉你的时候 你会努力的
You will labour when I tell you to
当我喜欢时 你可能会享受到最好的牛肉
and you might enjoy a treat of best beef when it takes my fancy.
现在像被打败的动物回到赛场
Now, go back to the field like a defeated
你和我将成为好朋友
animal and you and I will be fine friends.
亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry!
孩子又生病了
亨利 又发烧了
The fever has returned, Henry.
我们必须把她带到我的村庄去
这样帕蒙基医生就能带走邪恶
我们去定居点与佩斯林医生交谈
We will go to the settlement and speak to Dr Priestley.
派伯 把马牵来
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表