剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah... Now, will you speak to Opechancanough
告诉他 你知道我是真的吗
and tell him that you know me to be true?
我的王说你必须死 塞拉斯
My king says you must die, Silas.
他...他叫你来杀我
He's...he's chosen you to kill me?
嗯
Hm.
什么时候 很快
When? Soon.
很快 塞拉斯
Soon, Silas.
没有塔姆林的消息吗 鲁特夫人
Is there no word of Tamlin, Mistress Rutter?
农夫说 他已经搭上一条船去了光明溪
Farmer said he has caught a boat to Gloaming Creek.
你知道有多远吗 他走了
Do you know how far that is? Well, he's gone.
你听到了吗 女孩 派伯·沙罗是个好人
Do you hear me, girl? Pepper Sharrow is a good man.
当你有了孩子 就要紧紧抱着他们
You have his children and hold them tight, too -
我的女主人需要我 噢 你的女主人见鬼去吧
My mistress needs me. Oh, to hell with your mistress!
如果你知道爱是什么 你就会把孩子放在你的心里
If you know what love is, you put a child inside you.
上帝会把我击倒的 我还没结婚
God would strike me down. I ain't married.
我们的总督从一个人身上砍下了头 并把它放在了
Our Governor cut the head off a man and put it on a spike
一个钉子上 上帝为此会不眠不休吗
and God lost no sleep over that, did he (?)
把你的爱人带到长草里 给他蜂蜜
Take your lover into the long grass and honey him
直到你爱自己的时候
until you have loved yourselves spent!
花时间吗 哦
Spent? Oh, I...
我不知道 我希望自己花时间
..don't know that I would like to be s-spent.
我的脚 脖子和手都很痒 花时间吗
I have such an itch about my foot, my neck and my hand. Spent?
哦
Oh...
我会成为一个好丈夫 温加
I'll be a good husband, Winganuske.
我会给你生孩子的 亨利
I will bring you children, Henry.
总督有帕蒙基的劳动力
The Governor has Pamunkey labour?
是的 夫人 其他农场也有土著人
Yes, ma'am. The other farms also have Naturals.
虽然不是我的 把他们带到这里是我的主意
Though not mine. It was my notion to bring them here.
是我向帕蒙基恳求的人
I was the one who made entreaties with the Pamunkeys.
如果我被拒绝 就没有正义可言
There is no justice if I'm to be denied!
也许你的农场很快就会有土著人 夫人
Perhaps you will have Naturals on your farm soon, ma'am.
我会的
I will.
查克罗 原木缓慢燃烧
Charcoal. Logs of wood burn slowly.
它们被泥土和稻草覆盖 就没有空气
They're covered with earth and straw so there's no air.
这些人用五天的时间将埋在土中间
For five days, these men keep the earth covered in it.
这就是火♥药♥
This is gunpowder?
火♥药♥中的一部分
One part of it.
查克罗 我不能要求你拒绝欧普昌卡诺
Chacrow, I cannot ask you to refuse Opechancanough,
但如果你杀了一个英国人 你就会被绞死
but if you kill an Englishman, you will be hanged.
如果你杀了一个沙罗家的人
And if you kill a Sharrow,
我的兄弟们在报仇之前不会休息
my brothers will not rest until they are revenged.
我可能会失败 你可能会杀了我 塞拉斯
I might fail. You might kill ME, Silas.
不 那不是未来的样子
No, that is... that is not how it'll be.
嗯 你还是我的兄弟 查克罗
Hm. You're still my brother, Chacrow.
你永远是我的兄弟
You'll always be my brother.
你是个傻瓜 你永远打不过帕蒙基
You are a fool. You will never beat Pamunkey!
一个不能服从王的傻瓜
A fool who cannot obey his king,
一个流放的傻瓜 会带来自己的死亡
who brings his own exile, brings his own death!
查克罗 你觉得这能证明你对帕蒙基的爱吗
Charcoal! Do you think this proves your love of Pamunkey?
不 不
No. No.
这不是火♥药♥
This is not gunpowder.
你告诉我所有的一切 你告诉我怎么做
You show me all of it. You show me how to make it.
我会的
I will.
为了你 向你表明我很高兴你回来了
For you, to show you that I'm glad you have returned.
我的王派我来见你
My king sent me to you.
如果你不想因为我们孩子的死
If you do not want to be here with me
而和我在一起 温加
because of the death of our child, Winganuske,
你不必留下来
you do not have to stay.
我希望你在我身边
I want you here by my side,
但我知道你在这里是欧普昌卡诺告诉你的
but I know you're here because Opechancanough told you to.
不 不是欧普昌卡诺派我来的
No, it was not Opechancanough who sent me,
是我的王曼戈皮索蒙
it was Mangopeesomon, my king.
欧普昌卡诺是你的王
Opechancanough is your king.
曼戈皮索蒙 欧普昌卡诺有...改变了他的名字
Mangopeesomon. Opechancanough has...changed his name.
如果帕蒙基改变了他的名字 那是有原因的
If a Pamunkey changes his name, it's for a reason.
如果一个王取了一个新名字 那一定意味着什么
If a king takes a new name, that must mean something.
嗯
Uh...
我们...躺床上吧 亨利
Let us...lie upon the bed, Henry.
其危险是 如果克雷伯特里回到英国
The danger is, if Crabtree returns to England,
他就永远不能上船
he must never board a ship.
他可能会秘密向弗吉尼亚公♥司♥发送一份报告
He might yet secretly send a report to the Virginia Company.
如果他死了 他们会命令
If he should die, they'll send order to us
我们检查每一笔交易
to look at our every dealing.
克雷伯特里认为自己是一个代理商
Crabtree presents himself as a factor.
如果这个人违反了詹姆斯敦的协议
If this man were to break accords of Jamestown,
那么我们为什么不把他当作一个代理商
why should we not, then, deal with him as no more
而不是公♥司♥的代理人来处理呢
than a factor and not a Company agent?
我们可能会把他关进监狱
We might bring him here to the jailhouse.
在这里 运用说服力
And here, apply persuasion
鼓励他向英国发送一份
to encourage him to send a report to England
可能更符合我们的愿望
that might more...suit our wishes.
克雷伯特里先生 我们的总督要和你谈话
Master Crabtree! Our Governor would speak with you.
他会检查你的进口文件 先生
He would inspect your import papers, sir.
这是一个可怕的壮举 先生
A formidable feat, sir...
抓住帕蒙基·沙罗 让他像被鞭打的狗一样
..to so capture the Pamunkey Sharrow and have him walk behind your horse
跟在你的马后面 这是怎么做到的
like a whipped dog. How was it done?
长官 还有一把火枪
Authority, sir, and a musket.
他以前不是用箭射过你的肉
Didn't he press an arrow against your flesh
然后一缕一缕地溜走吗 这是怎么做到的
and wisp away once before? How was it done -
你怀疑我吗 克雷伯特里先生 你为什么怀疑
You doubt me, Master Crabtree? Why do you doubt
我怀疑你 先生 我没有说清楚吗
that I doubt you, sir? Have I not made myself clear?
这是怎么做到的
How was it done?
如果你不躲在你的驼峰后面
If you did not hide behind your hump,
我更喜欢把我的剑穿过你的喉咙
I'd relish riding my sword through your throat.
我接受你的挑战
I accept your challenge.
啊
Ah!
我们生活在一个崇尚武器的日子里
We live in a day of worshipping weapons.
曾经 当男人是男人时
Once, when men were men,
匕♥首♥ 手♥枪♥ 火枪 这些都不能决定决斗
a dagger, a pistol, a musket - these did not decide a duel.
拳头才是诚实的荣誉俱乐部
Fists served as honest clubs of honour.
如果有机会用我的双手扣上
It would be a kind day I had opportunity
你身体的其他部分 那将是美好的日子
to buckle the rest of your body with my own hands.
我父亲是一名职业拳击手
My father was a prizefighter.
他在之前 是残暴的野兽
His before him. Brutal beasts.
舌头太紧 不能自夸 但我听说
Tongues too tight to boast. But I had heard
他们是如何按数字用拳头杀人的
how they had killed men by the number...with their fists.
我会在晚上偷偷溜出去 跟着我的爸爸
I would sneak out at night, follow my pa,
在黑暗中看着他有力的手臂挥舞着
and watch in the dark as his mighty arms
用力足以让一头公牛倒下
swung down blows with force enough to fell a bull.
而我 他的儿子
And me, his son,
如此畸形的虚弱
so freak-feebled,
他不能因为羞愧而盯着我
he could not fix his eyes upon me for shame.
我用铁铸造了自己的身体
I cast my own form in iron
等待着有一天我会用一拳
and waited the day I would crush my father's jaw
将我父亲的下巴击碎
with a single blow.
在那之后 我父亲对我很友好
My father looked upon me kindly after that.
我向你致敬 元帅
I salute you, Marshall.
从来没有人对我的打击超过一次
No man has ever landed more than one blow upon me.
先生 你认为元帅被我的拳头驯服了吗
Do you suppose the Marshall is tamed, sir, by my fists?
这样的打击可能会击倒一只熊
Such blows might have floored a bear!
他们很快就会把我关进监狱 先生
They will soon have me in the jailhouse, sir.
前景似乎与你无关
The prospect does not seem to concern you.
这是我想要的
It's what I want.
干得好
Here you go.
一艘船来到詹姆斯敦
A ship came here to Jamestown,
白狮号♥ 你知道吗
The White Lion. You know it?
是这艘船运送了玛丽亚 佩德罗和他们的人
It's the vessel that delivered Maria and Pedro and their people.
嗯 那家公♥司♥充满了神秘和阴谋
Mm. That business is mired with mystery and intrigue.
黑人是从西班牙人那里偷来的
The blackamoors were stolen from the Spanish.
目前还没有人知道英国人中
No-one yet knows who in England
是谁委托海盗袭击了这艘船
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表