剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
你什么都试过了
You have tried everything.
但你的生命与我们同在
But your life is here with us.
我丈夫还没睡觉
My husband has not slept.
他对马将带给他的威严如此着迷
He is so possessed of the majesty the horse will bring to him.
找到精神 我会说服我丈夫
Find the spirit, and I will persuade my husband
给你一些你自己的牛 让你繁殖它们
to give you some cattle of your own, that you might breed them.
去看医生
Go to see the doctor.
你病了
You are sick.
不 没生病
No, not sickly.
去看医生
Go to the doctor.
你脖子上的绳子是什么 鲁特先生
What is that rope around your neck, Master Rutter?
我不知道
I don't know.
先生 你可能会对我有所帮助
You might be of service to me, sir.
你亲眼目睹了一匹金马 在野外自♥由♥驰骋
You witnessed a golden horse, free in the wild.
那只是我那被麻袋浸透的心灵的幻影而已
That were just a phantom of my sack-soaked mind, and no more.
我想不是
I think not.
我非常相信你的能力 鲁特先生
I have great faith in your capacity, Master Rutter.
默西 打铃
Mercy, ring the bell.
这位绅士 我们的酒馆老板梅瑞德斯·鲁特
This fine gentleman, our taverner Meredith Rutter, will tell us
会告诉我们当他进入附近的田野时 他看到了什么
what caught his eye when he ventured out into the nearby fields.
请讲吧
Please...
我... 呃...我抬起头
I... er... I lifted my head up
看到了这样的景象
and I saw such a sight.
这是一匹马,和其他马一样
It were a horse, like any other horse.
站在地面的腿 还有一个大胆的脑袋
Legs to stand upon, and a bold head with eyes
眼睛盯着我
that fixed themselves upon me being there.
这一切都是用金子做成的
And it were made all of such gold
一个人可以一生放纵
that a man could live his whole life in great indulgence
永远花不完
and never spend it.
我看到了
I saw it.
但它不在那里
But it wasn't there.
怎么可能
How could it be?
我知道它在那里
I know it was there
因为你有关于你的事 鲁特先生
because you have about you, Master Rutter,
这是一个不能用喝酒来解释的奇迹
a wonder that cannot be accounted for by drink.
我听过金马的故事
I have heard tales of golden horses.
我想要得到这个生物
I want this creature,
我会慷慨地支付给任何带它来的人
and I'll pay handsomely to whosoever brings it to me.
听到了吗 那边
Hear that? That way.
它会被抓住 它会被驯服
He will be caught, he will be tamed...
它将被束缚
... he will be tethered.
那时它会很漂亮
He'd be so very beautiful then...
我想我们不会找到它 玛丽亚
I don't suppose we will find him, Maria.
这里的每个人都叫我们耶德利的仆人
Everybody here calls us Yeardley's servants.
我们今天可自♥由♥行走
We walk freely today.
这边
This way...
或者那边
or that way.
但我们并不能自♥由♥生活
But we do not live freely.
从这一天起 我们将称之为现状
From this day, we will call it what it is.
看着我 佩德罗
Look at me, Pedro.
我们是他的奴隶
We are his slaves.
我知道女仆太软弱了 不能保守我的秘密
I knew the maid would be too weak to keep my secret,
但我没想到寡妇会这么大胆
but I did not anticipate the widow being so bold
让整个镇子都在寻找这只动物
as to set the whole town searching for the animal.
我们什么时候完全掌握了寡妇的狡猾
When did we ever fully grasp the widow's cunning?
玛丽亚会发现这个生物的
Maria will discover the creature.
先生 你如此热衷于迷信和愚蠢的
Sir, it troubles me that you attach yourself so keenly to superstition
黑人精神错乱 这让我感到不安
and to a witless blackamoor's delirium.
你能帮我抓住它吗 元帅 嗯 你会吗
Will you catch it for me, Marshall? Hm? Will you?
我叫你的时候 你把塞拉斯·沙罗带来了吗
Did you bring me Silas Sharrow when I asked you to?
没有
No.
雷德先生 你不是曾经著名的猎人吗
Master Read, were you not once a renowned huntsman?
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
如果你想让我帮你找到那匹马
If you intended to ask me to find the horse for you,
你为什么要向整个镇子悬赏
why did you offer the reward to the whole town?
你知道为什么
You know why.
你又来了 寡妇
Here you are again, widow,
在我面前嘲弄 嘲弄和摇摆的愿望
taunting, teasing and dangling wishes before me
就像一条线上的虫子
like worms on a line.
你知道 我羡慕这个世界上每一个
You know, I envy every man in this world
不懂你嘴唇的男人 因为他们是自♥由♥人
that does not know your lips, because they're free men.
你当然有充分的理由
Surely you have good cause
让每个成年男子破产
to seek to bankrupt every man of his manhood.
但我热切的愿望 卡斯特尔夫人
But my burning intention, Mistress Castell,
就是不再品尝你的吻
is not to taste your kisses again...
而是为了找回我的男子汉气概
... but to reclaim my manhood.
所以你不会为我找那匹马吗
So you will not seek the horse for me?
哦 不 我会找到动物的
Oh, no, I'll find the animal.
但不是为你
But not for you.
是为詹姆斯·雷德
For James Read.
梅瑞德斯 你在哪里看到那匹马的
Meredith, where did you witness the horse?
它朝哪个方向行进
Which direction did it travel?
他在黑木那边看到的
He saw it beyond the Black Wood.
你会去寻找它吗
Will you seek it?
詹姆斯 塔姆林和以前一样是个无赖
James, Tamlin is as rascal a boy as ever there was,
但他似乎渴望梅瑞德斯的爱
but he seems to crave Meredith's affections.
给他拿靴子 给他拿啤酒 巴结他
Fetches his boots, fetches his ale, fawns after him.
这使得梅瑞德斯变得如此疯狂 愤怒
That's what's sent Meredith into this madness, rage.
他辜负不了那个孩子的期望
He can't live up to that child's expectations
因为他把自己的儿子丢在了一边
because of how he left his own boy to die.
你去抓那匹马 詹姆斯
You fetch that horse, James...
梅瑞德斯也许会对自己感到骄傲
... that Meredith might know just a taste of pride in himself.
你还活着吗 年轻的梅瑞德斯·鲁特
Are you still living, young Meredith Rutter?
死神是不是羞于带走你
Is death too ashamed to take you?
哦 我祈祷能给我丈夫一个孩子
Oh, I prayed that I might bring my husband a child,
这件事的骄傲可能会安抚他
that the pride of it might pacify him.
我已经向上帝祈求了这么长时间
I've been asking God for this for so long.
现在 在我们有
And now it is here,
如此多迹象的时候 它就在这里
at a time when there are so many signs about us.
先生 我有一些贵重物品要藏起来
Sir, I have a few valuables I'd like concealed.
非常害怕小偷
Have a terrible fear of thieves.
你能有这样一个带锁的箱子吗
Might you have such as a chest with a lock on it?
或
Or...
我不想要任何可能引起强盗注意的东西
I don't want anything that might catch a robber's eye.
你能给我什么建议
How might you advise me?
让我向你倾诉 先生
Let me confide in you, sir.
我丈夫有一些他从自然中获得的金子
My husband has some pieces of gold he obtained from the nat...
夫人 聪明的觅食者永远不会被锁拦住
Madam, a wise-fingered forager will never be stopped by locks.
诀窍是隐藏 小偷有天生的本能
The trick is concealment. Thieves have a born instinct,
所以你的宝藏必须用智慧隐藏起来
so your treasures must be hidden with wit.
总督 先生
Governor! Sir...
我这里有最威严的土耳其公务椅
I have here the most majestic Turkey-work chair.
你能考虑一下吗 我想这不适合你
Might you consider it? I wonder it wouldn't suit you well.
定居者来这里生活 商人们来来回♥回♥
Settlers come here to live. Traders go back and forth.
你打算和我们待多久 先生 呃
How long do you plan to stay with us, Master, erm...
克雷伯特里 -克雷伯特里
Crabtree. - Crabtree.
詹姆斯敦很富有 先生 交易量大
Jamestown is all riches, sir. Dealings are plentiful.
所以你会留下来 -你愿意坐吗
So you will stay? - Will you sit?
我想你会显得最高贵
I imagine you will appear most kingly.
啊
Ah!
当然 先生 你的椅子值得吹口哨
Your chair is worth a whistling, sir, certainly,
但这是一个以物品和时尚为食的不毛之地的家伙
but it is a barren fellow who feeds on objects and fashion,
他可能会在更梦幻的奖品中获得荣耀
when he might glory in prizes more fantastical.
我在战争中受了伤 先生
I was wounded at war, sir.
你的伤口在子♥宫♥里
Your wounds are at the womb.
我们之间有区别
There stands the difference between us.
我警告你
And I warn you...
我们的命运也在这里
... there lies our destinies too.
我相信我所做的一切
There was I believing that all I was adoing
就是把椅子卖♥♥给一个男人
was selling a chair to a man.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表