剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要:国王的印戒 你不用它来解放自己吗
The King's signet. Why did you not use it to free yourself?
那样他们就会知道所有需要知道的事情
Then they would know all there is to know.
他就像蒸汽一样消失了
He's vanished, as a vapour does.
你答应过我 你不会爱我
You promised me you would not love me,
但当你治愈我的伤口时 我看到了你的眼睛
but I saw it in your eyes as you healed my wound.
我的王会派帕蒙基
My king will send Pamunkey.
总督有帕蒙基的劳动力 是的 夫人
The Governor has Pamunkey labour. Yes, ma'am.
其他农场也有土著人
The other farms also have Naturals.
你是只老鼠 你没有爸爸妈妈
You're a rat. You got no ma and no pa,
因为你配不上任何人 你永远也配不上
because you ain't worthy of none and you never will be!
我向他明确表示 我不能献出我的心
I made it clear to him I cannot give my heart.
我做过一次 它伤了我 再也没有了
I did it once and it broke me. Never again.
韦扬诺克人将从河上发动战争
我们将攻击英国人占领的土地
当把他们从这个世界上清除后
这将带来一个新的时代
他们的死亡将带来新的生命
我们将承载巨大的精神力量
巫师们给了我一个新的名字
所以我在这场战争中被神圣化了
现在是帕蒙基获得胜利的时候了
詹姆斯敦
第三季 第八集
你在打扰我妻子吗 查克罗
Did you disturb my wife, Chacrow?
是说话
Speak.
你对我家人的拜访什么时候结束
When will I be done with your calling on my family?
温加必须参观我们的村庄
Winganuske must visit our village.
你将不再决定什么是必须的 你明白吗
You will cease deciding what must be. Do you understand?
亨利 我有孩子了
Henry, I have a child.
我给你带来了孩子
I carry a baby for you.
然后我会带你去你的帕蒙基家
Then I will take you to your Pamunkey kin.
不
No.
查克罗
Chacrow.
你似乎不喜欢这样好消息
You do not appear a man who loves such good news.
为什么 说话
Why is that? Speak.
说话
Speak.
我会让你告诉我 我在你眼中看到的黑暗
I will have you tell me the darkness I see in your eyes.
告诉我我在你眼中看到的黑暗
如果我们都能像默西一样
If only we could all reap such pleasure in our penance
在忏悔中收获快乐就好了 呵呵
as Mercy does. Huh.
她的内心不是忏悔
It's not the repentance that fills her heart,
而是让自己怀上孩子的罪过
but the sin of getting herself with child.
失去这个忠实女仆一定让你很痛苦吧 杰西琳
Well, the prospect of losing such a faithful maid must pain you, Jocelyn.
一旦默西结婚 我会再找一个女孩
I'll find another girl, once Mercy is married.
先生 你把我叫到这里来
Have you summoned me here, sir, to gloat
是因为我空手而归 而幸灾乐祸吧
that I returned from upriver empty-handed?
寡妇 对于一个女人来说
Widow, you were a valiant foe.
你是个勇敢的敌人
For a woman.
总督 还是没有消息吗
Is there still no word, Governor...
克雷伯特里先生消失的地方
..of where Master Crabtree vanished to?
背叛可能会让你的脸颊激动 寡妇
Defiance might bring a thrill to your cheek, widow,
但战争是用力量赢得的
but wars are won with might.
我雇佣了侦察兵和刺客跟踪他
I employed scouts and assassins to follow after him.
该代理商已死了
The factor is dead.
此刻 他的尸体正在运回来的路上
His body is, this moment, travelling to us.
现在 我知道你被打败了 寡妇
Now, I know that you are defeated, widow,
你知道你是卑微的
and you know that you are humbled.
但世界必须看到这一点
But the world must see it.
从今天起 当你走近我时 你要行屈膝礼
From this day hence, you will curtsey when you approach me.
现在 让我们看看你弯曲膝盖时的样子
Now, let's see how you look when you bend the knee.
我认为你可以做得更好
I think you can do better than that.
低一点 嗯
Lower, hm?
降低
Lower.
伟大的造物主在这个世界上漫游时就站在这里
他走了
他在这里取了被四♥风♥杀死的鹿的皮
这是给我们生命的牺牲
我们像大兔子一样 把鹿的毛抛在一边
这样 我们就会有更多的野兽来捕猎
夫人 我婚礼上把蛋糕
Ma'am, will you be the one who breaks
从我头上掰下来的人会是你吗
the cake over my head at my wedding?
是的
Yes.
我亲眼目睹了雷德先生
I witnessed Master Read
向一个看起来像铁匠的人展示他的锻造
showing his forge to a man who appeared to be a blacksmith.
哦 是的 那是新的铁匠铺
Oh, yes, that's the new smithy.
詹姆斯·雷德是要收学徒吗
Is James Read to take on an apprentice?
哦 不 夫人 他在卖♥♥他的锻造品
Oh, no, ma'am. He's selling his forge.
我会把蛋糕做得很漂亮
I will make the cake so that it crumbles up beautiful.
詹姆斯·雷德打算担任别的职位吗
Then James Read intends to take on another position in Jamestown?
雷德先生要离开了 夫人
Master Read is leaving, ma'am,
要去上游的另一个定居点
going upriver to another settlement.
你是来向巨石祈祷的吗 鲁特夫人
Have you come to pray to a boulder, Mistress Rutter?
先生 我看到他们的王在这里 欧普昌卡诺
I saw their king here, sir. Opechancanough.
他在放烟草之类的东西
He was laying tobacco and the like.
他们相信岩石上有他们的一位神灵的脚印
They believe there's a footprint of one of their gods in the rock.
他们说他曾在这个世界上行走过一次
They say he walked this earth once.
他们把鹿毛扔到空中了吗
Did they throw deer hairs into the air?
他们告诉他们的孩子
They tell their children this will bring
这将为他们的狩猎带来新的猎物
new creatures into the world for them to hunt.
土著人必须被教化
The Naturals must be taught
他们所崇拜的东西是不真实的 毫无价值的
that what they venerate is untrue and worthless.
当他们亵渎神灵的图腾消失时 他们会忘记它们
When their blasphemous totems are gone, they will forget them.
什么 我们软弱吗
What? Are we weak?
我们会被他们的粗俗嘲弄吗
Are we to be mocked by their vulgary?
摧毁它 不 长官 长官 他们在做礼拜
Destroy it. No, sir. Sir, they were worshipping.
塔姆林
Tamlin.
为什么我很高兴见到你
Why am I glad to see you?
塔姆
Tam...
这次我会照顾你的 我保证
..I will look after you this time. I promise.
塔姆林
Tamlin...
你不和我一起回家吗
..won't you come home with me?
求你啦
Please.
总督 欧普昌卡诺已改名为曼戈佩索蒙
Governor, Opechancanough has changed his name to Mangopeesomon.
这可能是一个战争名称
That could be a war name.
你应该去问问 看看他们的心情如何
You should go and enquire, see what mood they live in.
你能告诉我现在该怎么治理吗 沙罗
Do you tell me how to govern now, Sharrow?
土著队已经被击败了
The Naturals are already defeated.
贸易是驯服他们的武器
Trade is a weapon that has tamed them.
上帝 食物和友谊会使他们屈服
God, food and friendship will bring them to heel.
他们跪在我们的教堂里 穿着我们的衣服
They kneel in our churches, they wear our clothes,
他们渴望我们的食物和服饰
they crave our food and fineries.
这是一个被碾压的民族
That is a people crushed.
总督 帕蒙基是一个勇敢而自豪的民族
Governor, the Pamunkey are a brave, proud nation.
如果你相信他们被踩在脚下
If you believe them trampled under foot,
那么你的思想就变得傲慢了
then your mind is diseased with arrogancy.
寡妇 我告诉过你要行屈膝礼
Widow, I told you to curtsey when we met.
你的脸颊上恢复了这种玫瑰色的自负 有什么原因吗
Is there reason such rosy conceit is restored to your cheeks?
尊敬的总督
Dear Governor,
我只是在享受大麦糖的味道
I am merely taking such pleasure in the taste of barley sugars.
天黑后它出现在我家里
They appeared in my house after dark.
哦 但它让我的嘴里充满英格兰的甜蜜味道
Oh, but how they fill my mouth with such a sweet taste of England.
我很想知道它是怎么到这里的
I wonder how they arrived here.
他在那里
There he is.
小伙子在那里 我不知道他会回来吗
There's the lad. Didn't I know he would come back?
哦 你看起来很好
Oh... You're looking fine.
我听说你要离开我们 雷德先生
I hear you are to leave us, Master Read.
当我们从上游回来时
When we return from upriver.
我向英国发出消息说
I sent word to England
我愿意把我的锻造品传给
that I was willing to pass on my forge to...
那个给我最好价钱的人
the man who paid me the best price for it.
詹姆斯敦将享受这样的繁荣
Jamestown is to enjoy such prosperity.
随着小镇和农场的扩张
Our fortunes will grow as the town
我们的财富将增长到超乎想象的程度
and its farms expand beyond imagining.
我对别人的计划没有异议
I have no argument with other people's plans,
但它们不是我的
but they're not mine.
我看到每一张脸上都有金色的忧伤
I see a golden sorrow on every face.
你什么时候离开
When will you leave?
既然新铁匠来了
There's no reason to delay,
我就没有理由拖延了
now that my new smithy's here.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表