剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
在1607年 英国将男性 送往弗吉尼亚建立殖民地
十二年后 女性又被远渡重洋送至彼岸
她们被称为女仆妻子
丹尼尔
Daniel!
来 我来帮你吧
here. Let me help you.
夫人
ma'am?
我要死在这儿了
i'm going to die out here.
不会 暴风雨会过去的
ma'am, the storm will pass.
我会遭报应下地狱的
I'll go to hell for what I have done.
遭什么报应 伍德伯里小姐
what is it, mistress woodbryg?
我在英国待不下去了
I had to leave england.
所以我才来到这里
that's why i'm here.
所以我死定了
that's why I'll surely die.
我杀过人
I killed a man.
难道你不高兴吗 维里蒂
aren't you glad, verity?
难道你不为我们能来到这个新世界感到庆幸吗
aren't you grateful that we're the ones to come to this new world?
庆幸才怪
hell's teeth, no. Ha!
陆地
land!
詹姆斯敦
第一季 第一集
威廉·克莱梅尔
William clemell?
约书亚·里特
Joshua little?
爱丽丝·凯特
Alice kett.
亨利·沙罗
Henry sharrow?
埃德蒙·戈弗雷
Edmund Godfrey?
亨利
Henry?
爱丽丝
Alice.
我是塞拉斯 哦
i'm Silas. Oh.
我替我哥来接你
i'm to take you to my brother.
他是派伯 我家的小♥弟♥弟♥
this is pepper, the youngest sharrow.
希望你也像我们一样喜欢这地方
I hope you find this place as we do: The most beautiful land
它是上帝最美好的杰作
that god ever made.
维里蒂·布里奇斯
verity Bridges.
梅瑞德斯·鲁特
Meredith rutter?
梅瑞德斯·鲁特
Meredith rutter?
哦 谢谢你
oh, thank you.
杰西琳 正如你所看到的
As you'll see, Jocelyn, there is still much work to be done
建设詹姆斯敦的路还很长
in building jamestown.
希望在牛津郡我们见面那时候
I hope I didn't paint too Rose-hued a picture when we
我没有过多地美化这里
met in Oxfordshire.
我去和管理人碰个头 你先和默西待一会儿
I will leave you with mercy while I speak to the agent.
首先请允许我们向您表示祝贺
let us be the first to congratulate you, sir, on your
恭喜您荣升为我们的新总督
appointment as our new governor.
还有新晋爵士
And on your recent knighthood.
先生们 你们肯定能谅解
经过这么长时间的舟车劳顿
voyage, if I escort my wife home
在开始繁重的政务工作之前
to rest and recuperate, before we begin the difficult
我要先携眷回家休养
business of governance.
你看着一脸倦容 爱丽丝
you look weary from your journey, Alice.
我不是说你看上去不美
oh, I don't mean that you appear anything but pretty.
我的意思是说 你肯定想休息一下
what I mean is, i'm sure you'd like to rest.
为什么亨利只叫他的兄弟们来接我
why did Henry send his brothers to meet me?
难道他不好奇自己要娶的女人长什么样
is he not curious to see the woman he is to marry?
我们沙罗家终生侍奉马辛杰先生
We sharrows are tenured to master massinger.
才有在这里生活的权利和有朝一日获得自♥由♥的希望
We work for our right to be here and the promise of our freedom one day.
像我们这样的人娶不起老婆
So the likes of us can't afford the price of a wife.
亨利为你花了150磅上好的烟叶
You cost him £150 of finest leaf tobacco.
哦 知道自己值那么多上好的烟叶
oh! I am glad to know i'm worth so many pounds
我还真是受宠若惊啊
of the finest tobacco.
这些债务必须用苦力来偿还
the debt must be repaid with labor.
你就住这儿
you will stay here.
在我们的新婚之夜前
I have arranged to reside with a good friend until
我会住在一个好朋友家
our wedding night.
那你好好休息吧
I will let you settle in.
一定很累了
you must be exhausted.
对
yes.
梅瑞德斯·鲁特在哪儿
where might I find Meredith rutter?
完全不同的世界
a whole other world.
梅瑞德斯·鲁特
Meredith rutter?
亨利 这位就是爱丽丝
Henry, this is Alice.
我们一周后完婚
we'll be married in a week.
我会告诉你谁更好 啊
I'll show you who's better! Aah!
不 不 不
no! No! No!
镇子会发展起来的 我们可以在这里安居乐业
The town will grow. We might build a home out here.
想象一下未来 杰西琳
imagine the views, Jocelyn.
孩子们在这里会有多快活啊
what a place to raise children.
孩子们
children?
孩子们都是小偷
children are thieves.
他们来只是为了偷走你的睡眠时间
they exist merely to Rob you of sleep.
那些人是谁
who are those men?
那位是埃德加·马辛杰
that's Edgar massinger.
他从公♥司♥买♥♥了这块地
he built his tobacco plantation with land he bought
建了烟草种植园
from the company.
其他人呢
and the others?
雷德维克元帅 还有那个衣着讲究的
marshal redwick. And the finely dressed man
是我的上司佛伦秘♥书♥长♥
is secretary farlow, my employer.
塞缪尔 来的途中我和乔治先生
Samuel, I dined with sir George several times
一起吃过几次饭
on the journey.
他很欣赏你
he spoke so fondly of you,
让我觉得很安心
it gave me the most harmonious notion.
我们办婚礼时 你一定要请他当伴郎
you must ask him to be groomsman at our wedding.
我已经和克里斯托弗说好了 他会…
I have agreed with Christopher that he will.
克里斯托弗
Christopher?
就是佩斯林医生 我和你说过的
Dr. priestly. The gentleman I spoke of.
我们从刚到这里开始就是好朋友了
he has been a kind friend to me since we arrived here.
他要当我的伴郎
he is to be my groomsman.
梅瑞德斯·鲁特 离开
Meredith rutter... get off!
你被指控诽谤公♥司♥
you are charged with slandering
淫乱和酗酒
the company, lewdness, and drunkenness.
你是个无赖
you are a reprobate.
你呢 先生 你和弗吉尼亚公♥司♥的人
and you, sir, are as fair and honest
一样公正诚实吗
as any Virginia company man.
你喝多了吧 鲁特
you're drunk now, are you not, rutter?
先生 雷德维克元帅 我试过让自己清醒
sir marshal redwick, sir, I tried to be sober.
可我不喜欢
I didn't like it.
你想站在这里冷嘲热讽 是吗
you would stand here and mock this hearing, huh?
那我就用钉子把你的耳朵
then I'll have you nailed by the ear to the post
钉在这根柱子上 让你说个够 啊
for the remainder of the day. No post!
我们新上任的新爵总督
our newly arrived, newly knighted governor,
乔治·耶德利先生想和大家说几句
sir George yeardley, wishes to address us all.
站在你们面前的是一个
you see standing before you a man proud,
骄傲自豪的男人
proud to be
他为自己以新总督的身份回到这里感到骄傲
returned here as governor of all Virginia,
为带回女仆妻子而骄傲
proud to bring with me maids to make wives,
我相信我们可以和这里的印第安人和平相处
and confident that we can maintain peace...
我知道乔治·耶德利为什么回来
I know why George yeardley's come back.
他的目的和他九年前来的时候一样…金子
He wants the same thing he were chasing 9 year ago--gold.
我们要建立一个新世界
We are building a new world,
一个白手起家
a world where a man might start with nothing and through
用自己的汗水和勇气
his own labors and venturesome spirit,
建立起来的新世界
he might prosper.
城镇会发展繁荣 这里的每个人
towns will grow across this country so that every man will
都能平等自♥由♥地实现
enjoy fellowship and the freedom to pursue his
自己的抱负
own ambitions.
弗吉尼亚公♥司♥要嘉奖那些从一开始
the Virginia company would like to reward those who have
就对殖民地的开拓做出贡献的人
served our colony from the very first day.
第一批来的老移♥民♥们
those ancients of you who arrived here on the first ships will
都将获得奖励
be granted your due.
每人奖励一百英亩土地
every man will receive 100 acres
可自选种植作物
to plant and cultivate as you see fit.
亨利·沙罗, 塞拉斯·沙罗, 纳撒尼尔·科文顿...
Henry sharrow, Silas sharrow, Nathaniel Covington...
你要嫁的就是那个人
is that the brother you're to marry?
他跟着我到了湖边
he followed me down to the lake.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表