剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要:为什么全能者会选一个愚蠢的黑人来传达他的信息
Why would the Almighty elect a witless blackamoor to bring his message?
她提前告诉我这件事会发生
She told me it would happen before it did.
威姆斯·克雷伯特里手上
Willmus Crabtree is in possession
有你写给佛伦秘♥书♥长♥的期票
of the promissory note that you wrote for Secretary Farlow.
他认为这是你行贿的证据
He considers it proof of your corruption.
让我们把我们的族人交给英国人
让他们在自己的农场里 在自己的村庄里
如果你给杀害弗吉尼亚总督的人提供庇护
If you give shelter to the man who would kill the Governor of Virginia,
那么我们之间就永远不会有和平
then there will never be peace between us.
嗯
Hm?
查克罗叫他们停下来
让我和欧普昌卡诺谈谈
你把我们的王变成了饿狼
你咬了他一口 给他带来了极大的耻辱
你用牙齿标记了我们所有人
我不想食言
我只想打击耶德利
我承担责任 我是个坏榜样 对你太好了
已经决定了 你被驱逐了 塞拉斯
It is done. You are banished Silas.
我的名字是库库蓬乌伊
你的名字是塞拉斯·沙罗
詹姆斯敦
第三季 第四集
一个活生生的生物 金色 金色
A living creature, gold, golden...
当我睁开眼睛时 就在我面前
right there before me when I opened my eyes.
梅瑞德斯 你在田里干什么
What were you doing working in the fields, Meredith?
嗯 我不记得了 这种酒有时让我神魂颠倒
Well, I don't recall. The drink makes me wander sometimes.
医生 医生
Doctor. Doctor!
你见过一匹马像一枚珍贵的硬币一样闪闪发光吗
Did you ever see a horse glittering like a precious coin?
鲁特先生 你看到奇迹并不奇怪
Master Rutter, there is no surprise you see wonders
当你的感官被麻袋难住的时候
when your senses are so baffled with sack.
不 不 我觉得是真的
No, no! I saw it true enough.
它就在那里
It were there.
鲁特 这匹马出现的时候是不是吹了一支曲子并轻拍了脚趾
Did this horse whistle a tune and tap its toes as it appeared, Rutter?
它抽烟斗了吗
Did it smoke a pipe?
没人会相信我吗
Will no-one believe me?
也许因为全世界都知道一个醉汉的话的价值
Perhaps it's because the world knows the worth of a drunkard's word.
我们可能会找到那只金色的野兽 先生
We might seek out the golden beast, sir.
我会帮你的
I shall help you.
你像个痒痒的人 抓我 抓我
You're like an itch, scratching at me. Scratching at me!
去给我拿杯酒
At least fetch me a drink.
那个男孩是唯一会听你疯狂故事的人
That boy is the only one who will listen to your wild tales,
你却把他踩得像土里的甲虫
and you tread him down like a beetle in the dirt.
克雷伯特里先生 当我天黑后找到你时
Master Crabtree, when I sought you out after dark,
我唯一的目的就是欺骗你
my sole intention was to trick you.
我想勾引你
I sought to seduce you.
不 是和你说着玩的
No, to toy with you,
这样你就可以向我倾诉你在这里隐藏的目的
so that you might confide to me your hidden purpose here.
夫人 你的述说没有任何启示
Your confession has no revelation in it, madam.
老实说 当时你站在我面前
Honesty would have been to tell me as you stood before me then,
眼里充满了恐惧
your eyes filled with horror.
先生
Sir...
我对弗吉尼亚州的政♥治♥了如指掌
I have dipped my fingers into the politics of Virginia
因为我必须克服一切不利因素和偏见
because I have had to overcome every disadvantage and prejudice
以及对我自♥由♥和安全的攻击
and such attacks on my liberty and safety.
为了实现这一点 我必须用我的每一口
And to achieve that, I must make cohorts
活气与那些我厌恶的人建立伙伴关系
with those that I detest with my every living breath.
先生 我内心的真实愿望
My heart's true wish, sir...
就是彻底推♥翻♥耶德利
is to utterly unseat Yeardley.
让我和你一起
Let me join with you.
让我和你一样做公♥司♥的代理人吧
Let me be a company agent, as you are.
你找不到更好的同谋
You'll find no better accomplice.
寡妇 你有很多要学的
You have much to learn, widow.
卡斯特尔夫人 这是你交给玛丽亚和佩德罗的信
Mistress Castell, here's the letter you wrote for Maria and Pedro.
他们现在不需要了
They have no need of it now.
我想用我自己的话感谢你
Wish to thank you with my own words.
维里蒂...
Verity...
你可能对我有帮助
You may be of service to me.
你对克雷伯特里先生有什么看法
What do you make of Master Crabtree?
嗯 热衷于钻别人的空子
Well, keen to worm his way into others' business.
在酒馆 他从那些因饮酒而失去舌头的人
Comes into the tavern. He prises morsels of gossip
那里听到了一些流言蜚语
loose from men with tongues loosed by drink.
这个人有一张属于我的纸条
The same man possesses a note that belongs to me.
上面有我的名字 我想找回它
At least it has my name upon it. I wish to retrieve it.
我偷窃的日子已经过去了 夫人
My thieving days are behind me, ma'am.
那就原谅我强加于人
Then forgive me for imposing on your good nature.
我可以看看他
I could look in on him.
把我的目光投向四周
Cast my eye about.
看看有没有地方可以让他藏匿贵重货物
See if there might be a place he might hide valued cargo.
谢谢你
Thank you.
默西 过来看看
Mercy, come and see.
它不会是任何能抓住它的人的奖品吗
Wouldn't he be a prize for any man as can catch him?
佩德罗 明天你和玛丽亚
Pedro, tomorrow you will go with Maria
一起为我寻找黄金野兽
to seek out the golden beast for me.
但玛丽亚说 这是唯一一次让我们看到马的机会 先生
But Maria said it was only chance made us saw the horse, sir.
不 这个金色的灵魂来自上帝
No. This golden spirit comes from God.
我妻子看到了 并向你透露了 玛丽亚
My wife saw it, and it was revealed to you, Maria.
我相信你会把它带给我 我会骑着它
I trust you will bring it to me, and I will ride it through the town,
穿过小镇 每一双看着我的眼睛
and every pair of eyes that looks upon me
都会看到上帝在保佑他们的总督
will see that God has blessed their Governor.
他们会喜欢神圣的东西
They will love what is divine.
现在 你们所有人 不要谈论我们所看到的
Now, all of you, do not speak of what we have seen,
也不要谈论我们的目的
nor what we are about.
抓住野兽可不是那么容易 先生
Catching the beast may not be so easy, sir.
派伯 派伯
Pepper! Pepper!
总督禁止我将我们所看到的情况说出来
The Governor has forbid me from saying a word of what we saw,
但我必须告诉你 这样你才有可能抓住它
but I must tell you, so that you might be the one to catch him.
一匹马 野的 在田野里 和太阳一样金黄
A horse, wild and in the field, and as golden as the Sun himself.
当你抓住它的时候 派伯 它就是你的
When you catch it, Pepper, it shall be yours,
而我是告诉你这件事的人
and I was the one who told you about it.
它有什么标记吗 -呃...我一点也没看见
Did it have any markings on it? - Er... I didn't see none,
但它在那里 我们在这里
but it was over there and we was over here.
还有谁看到了 -玛丽亚 耶德利夫人
Who else saw it? - Maria did and Lady Yeardley did,
总督已经叫佩德罗把它抓给他
and the Governor has instructed Pedro to bring it back to him.
让我们迅速行动 派伯 这一奖项的消息将流传开来
Let us move swiftly, Pepper. News of this prize will travel.
你在哪里看到的 默西 -离百号♥花不远
Where did you see it, Mercy? - Not so far from Flowerdew Hundred.
我已打发人去英国找妻子了
I've sent to England for a wife.
塔姆 你要去哪里
Tam, where are you going?
我会找到那匹马的 你会看到我抓住它
I'll find the horse. You'll see if I don't.
塔姆 没有该死的金马
Tam, there ain't no damned golden horse.
塔姆
Tam!
和英国人在一起生活 接受他们的学习
欢迎他们的神能给予我们什么
查看所有内容 以便发送消息
到处都是他们
所以他们忘记了你和他们在一起
我衣服的下摆缝得不好 默西
The hem of my dress was not stitched properly, Mercy.
孩子 你脸上的表情是什么
And what is that look in your face, child?
你看起来好像吞下了一只癞蛤♥蟆♥
You look as though you've swallowed a toad.
默西 这是什么 告诉我
Mercy, what is it? Tell me.
我不能告诉你 总督禁止这样做
I cannot tell you. Our Governor forbid it.
他知道 我也知道 但其他人都不知道
He knows and I know, but no-one else.
只有玛丽亚 我们看到它时她也在那里
Only Maria, who was there when we saw it.
默西 我是你的女主人 你是我的女仆
Mercy, I am your mistress, and you are my maid.
你第一次对我忠诚
You owe your first loyalty to me.
默西 你今天去了哪里
Mercy, where were you today?
你去见派伯·沙罗了吗
Did you go and visit Pepper Sharrow?
如果你不服从我 我就得把你关在这所房♥子里
If you disobey me, I shall have to confine you to this house
相当长的一段时间 这样你就不会见到任何人了
for some considerable time, so that you might not see anyone.
我们发现了那匹马
We discovered the horse.
金马
The golden horse.
总督非常渴望得到它
And it is so craved by our Governor,
他希望在其他人都不知道之前抓住它
he wishes to have it caught before no-one else should even know of it.
他将自己视为凯撒大步骑上一匹神奇的骏马
He sees himself as Caesar striding upon a marvellous stallion.
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
我们将向英国人致敬
让我们和他们一起欢笑 一起抽烟
查德罗 你去找耶德利
告诉他 你现在是他的了
靠近他 在他耳边吃饭
向他保证 你的王因和平而变得肥胖
直到有一天我们创造了黑暗的天空
玛丽亚 我知道你试图逃跑
Maria, I know that you attempted to escape.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表