剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要:玛丽亚 我最希望的是
My dearest hope, Maria, is that these visions of yours
你的这些幻想能再次教会他更好的自己
might teach his better self to him again.
有一种方法可以解除这个人
There is a way to undo this man.
我的祖先回来了
My ancestors have returned.
因为你的梦想会虐待你
For your dreams will abuse you.
先生 我真正的愿望是彻底推♥翻♥耶德利
My heart's true wish, sir, is to utterly unseat Yeardley.
黑人被偷走了 目前还没有人知道
The blackamoors were stolen. No-one yet knows
是哪个英国人委托海盗袭击了这艘船
who in England commissioned the pirates to raid the vessel.
梅瑞德斯 他们去哪儿了
Meredith, where did they go?
夜光溪
Gloaming Creek.
把你抬过水面的人就藏在弗吉尼亚
The men who carried you across the water are hiding in Virginia.
现在是去上游追查交易黑人内♥幕♥的时候了
Now is the time to pursue the business upriver.
杰西琳 现在 我们来了 挺住
Jocelyn, here. We're here. Hold on.
我来生火 你从船上拿壶和水来
Fetch pots from the boat and water while I light a fire.
你这个可怜的灵魂
You poor soul...
如果你花时间安慰她 她会死的
If you spend your time comforting her, she will die.
我得把它剪掉
I have to cut it out.
如果我把它拔♥出♥来♥ 它会折断的
If I try to pull it out, it'll snap.
詹姆斯敦
第三季 第七集
这是帕蒙基首领
Well, this is a Pamunkey captain.
相信他的鸟被抓住了 意味着他不会被火枪的火烧死
Believes his bird's caught, means he cannot being torched by musket fire.
我们非常了解羽毛杰克
We know Jack the Feather well enough.
一个胆大包天的家伙 多次从我们这里偷工具和武器
A daring fellow who has many times stolen tools and weapons from us.
查克罗 他为什么穿上战争服装
Chacrow, why was he dressed for war?
我们有关于未知印第安人的消息
We've had reports of unknown Indians about.
他是想威胁他们还是我们
Was he seeking to threaten them, or us?
一名帕蒙基妇女被突袭队杀害了
A Pamunkey woman has been killed by a raiding party.
偷女人是习俗
It is custom to steal a woman...
但死亡必须复仇
..but a death must be avenged.
内马塔努希望总督与他一起打击恶棍
Nematanu wants the governor to join with him in attacking the villains.
我们来这里不是为了野蛮人之间的小战斗
We're not here to fight petty battles between savages.
我们寻求与所有部落的和平
We seek peace with all the tribes.
如果帕蒙基勇士发生口角
If Pamunkey warriors have squabbles,
他们不能指望英国人解决这些问题
they cannot expect the English to solve them.
我会把这件事告诉内马塔努
I will tell this to Nematanu.
查克罗 杰克是个好人
Chacrow, Jack is a fine fellow.
告诉他去我的农场见我
Tell him to visit me in my farm.
我已经告诉了你内马塔努的真正原因
I have given you the true reason why Nematanu is about.
你为什么欺骗我 这样你就可以质问他
Why do you trick me so you can question him?
我把我妹妹嫁给你了
I gave you my sister.
你不该怀疑我
You do not need to doubt me.
你为什么不用它来解放自己
Why did you not use it to free yourself?
总督在看到国王的签名之前会退缩
The governor would shrink before the sight of the King's own signet.
然后 他们就会知道所有需要知道的事情
Then they would know all there is to know
并隐藏尚未曝光的上游业务
and conceal the business upriver yet to be exposed.
把奴隶带到这里的水手们被抓了
How would the capture of the mariners who brought the slaves here
我们的总督会怎样
undo our governor?
当寡妇远游上游时
What benefits do you gain by remaining imprisoned here
你被囚禁在这里有什么好处
while the widow travels so far upriver?
她为什么带着我的仆人
Why did she take my servant with her?
为什么铁匠要跟着他们
And why does the blacksmith follow after them?
总督 你这么感兴趣 你为什么不去追他们
If you are so intrigued, Governor, why do you not go after them?
你可能会了解这些生物 代理商先生
You might get to know these creatures, Master Factor.
他们很快就会了解你的
They'll soon know you well.
克雷伯特里先生 笼子会放在你的肉上
The cage, Master Crabtree, will be placed upon your flesh...
我对这件事很了解 先生
I know the business well enough, sir.
老鼠会咬 抓 抓任何东西
A rat will bite, and scratch, and claw its way through anything
以逃避火灾
to escape a fire.
你和这些害虫屠夫
You and these vermin butchers
可以先作为同伴过夜
might spend the night as companions first.
或者你可以告诉我们你的真实目的
Or you might prefer to tell us your true purpose here.
总督...为什么不让我去上游参加派对
Governor... Why not let me take a party upriver...
元帅 事情已经掌握了
The matter is in hand, Marshall.
哦 见鬼 在我们知道是谁之前 不要让人看见
Oh, shit. Stay out of sight till we know who it is.
佩德罗 哦 佩德罗 过来
Pedro. Oh, Pedro! Come here.
你为什么把她带到上游
Why did you bring her upriver?
因为你拒绝了 嘿
Because YOU refused. Hey!
你们两个互相别对抗 我们的敌人还不够吗
Haven't we enough enemies without you two setting against each other?
现在 坐下 吃
Now, sit down! Eat.
箭头从河岸射向我们
Arrows came at us from the river bank.
我看到那是一个白人
And I saw it was a white man.
我到了岸边 在树林里
I got to the shore,
追赶他 这样我就可以杀了他
chased him through the woods so that I might kill him.
但他逃脱了
But he escaped.
当我回来时 卡斯特尔夫人不在了
When I returned, Mistress Castell was gone.
我在找她
I searched for her.
但是
But...
我的头昏昏沉沉 失去了知觉
..my head was dazed and I lost my senses.
你来到河边是因为寡妇来了
You came up the river because the widow came here,
但你不会帮我找到那些
but you would not do it to help me find the men
把我带到弗吉尼亚的奴隶
who brought me to Virginia a slave!
我们必须回詹姆斯敦 以便寡妇能去看医生
We must return to Jamestown so that the widow might see the doctor.
我想继续 詹姆斯 我们走了这么远
I want to go on! James, we have come all this way.
我希望有机会找到塔姆
I want my chance to seek out Tom.
有一艘船
There is one boat.
如果你想留下来 你可以抓住机会
If you wish to remain, you can take your chances,
但我要带她回去
but I'm taking her back.
我们是否接近我们追捕的人可能被发现的地方
Are we close to where the men we pursue might be found?
我想知道
I wish to know.
我们会回来的
We will go back.
詹姆斯
James,
我知道你会告诉我真♥相♥
I know that you will tell me the truth.
我太虚弱了吗
Am I too feeble to go on?
我们必须回去
We must return
这样你才能适当地注意你的伤口
so that you might have proper attention to your wound.
我将终生伤痕累累
I will be scarred
痛苦不堪
and pained my whole life.
这段旅程绝不能一无所获
This journey must not count for nothing.
这些水手必须被送回接受审问
These mariners must be returned for interrogation
以证明耶德利在将奴隶带到这里所起的作用
to prove Yeardley's role in bringing slaves here.
有一艘船
There is one boat.
这是我的船 我会决定的
It is my boat. I will decide.
我尝到了违抗的滋味
I have tasted defiance.
我很了解拒绝服从 我精通愤怒和复仇
I know rebellion well enough. I am versed in rage and revenge.
但现在我很虚弱
But now I am weak.
如果你把我带回去
So if you take me back,
你会抢了我看我有没有勇气的机会
you will rob me the opportunity to see if I have courage.
求你了 詹姆斯
Please, James.
有一个铅矿在上游 还要一天的路程
There's a lead mine, one more day upriver.
当我们经过时 我们拜访了农场和定居点
As we passed, we called at farms and settlements
并询问我们要找的水手的情况
and enquired for knowledge of the mariners we're after.
我听说有两个人
I heard that there were two men,
现在是矿工 在夜光溪干活
miners now, working at Gloaming Creek.
当我看到这些恶魔时 我会知道的
I will know these demons when I see them.
我会先看 不 我会的
I'll take first watch. No, I will.
哦 我们会找到他们
Oh, we will have them.
派伯在打猎
Pepper is hunting.
哦 呃
Oh. Er...
那我就等他
Then I shall wait for him.
嗯
Hm.
温加 你会有孩子吗 呃 另一个孩子
Winganuske, will you have a child? Er, another child?
呃 我希望生一个男孩
Er, I hope to give a boy...
亨利 哦
..to Henry. Oh!
有个宝贝不是最美好的事吗
Ain't it just the finest thing to have a babe?
如果一个女人是应该
If a woman should.
派伯会很快回来吗
Will Pepper return soon?
呃 他去了里奇沃特
Er, he has gone to Ridgewater.
哦
Oh.
我今天不太善于等待
I ain't so good at waiting today.
也许我会去寻找他
Perhaps I shall go and seek him out.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表