剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
such as those that torment you.
现在
Now...
先生 你不妨标记一下我的名字
you might wish to mark my name, sir.
威姆斯·克雷伯特里
Willmus Crabtree.
我已经注意到了
I have it heeded well enough.
雷德先生 我能尽快
I can sell the best goods here as
把最好的商品卖♥♥出去
fast as I can ship them, Master Read.
在这个世界上 有什么地方
Is there anywhere in this world where
可以让人更好地发财吗
a man might better make a fortune?
那些有火的人
Those that have the fire for it.
进口这样...精致的家具
It must cost you quite a penny to import such...
你一定花了不少钱
fine furnishings.
这些不是我的货 先生
These are not my goods, sir.
我只是一个出口商的代理商
I am merely an exporter's factor,
在这里为鼓劲更好的人
here to drum on behalf of better men.
你交易的是谁
Who is it that you trade for?
男人可能会变得富有 这不是很神奇吗
Isn't it marvellous that men might grow rich?
女人 也是
Women, too.
那些被授予土地的人
Those that have land granted to
可能会繁荣昌盛
them might prosper beyond reckoning.
现在有一个女人不惧怕上帝
Now there's a woman who fears no God.
谁能错过她如何违抗总督
Who could miss how she defied the Governor
让每个女人都走进议会
and had every woman walk from the Assembly?
哦 但她不能让任何男人
Oh, but wouldn't she make any
都跟着她的节奏跳舞
man's cock dance to her tune?
我看到你对她的看法了
I've seen how you look upon her,
雷德先生
Master Read.
渴望如此美丽是不够的
It is not enough to desire such a beauty.
她必须被驯服
She must be tamed.
哦 一个男人怎么会这么做
Oh? And how might a man do that?
首先 这位女士必须相信
First, the lady must believe that only
只有他才能看到她最真实的可爱
he can see her truest loveliness.
只有他才能察觉到
Only he can perceive the
她内心深处的惊奇
wonder at the core of her.
你认为寡妇会这么容易上当 先生
And do you suppose that the widow would be so easily duped, sir?
真诚是最好的欺骗
The best deception is served with sincerity.
我会告诉你怎么做的
I will show you how it is done.
先生 这孩子很痛苦
Does the child suffer terrible, sir?
她所有的生命力都被削弱了
The vitality has been sapped from all of her regions.
先生 如果土著人找到一个巫师
Sir, if the Naturals fetch a sorcerer...
他们真的用歌♥声来召唤邪恶吗
..is it true they try to call the evil out with singing?
我从未见过
I have never seen it.
我听说他们会
I'm told that they do.
但土著人确实有药物
But the Naturals do have medicines.
他们非常了解草药和植物
They know the herbs and the plants so well.
我亲眼目睹过如此奇迹般的复苏
I have witnessed such wonders of recovery.
佩斯林医生
Dr Priestley...
你是说你更喜欢他们的方式吗
are you saying you prefer their ways?
不,我没有
No, I don't.
如果我再给她放血 孩子会得到最好的治疗
The child will be healed best if I bleed her again.
现在你喝一杯
鲁特先生
Master Rutter.
塔姆男孩
Tam boy.
我妻子要你来找我
Did my wife send you here to find me?
她担心 她担心我
She worries. She worries about me.
她觉得我很困惑
She thinks I'm bewildered.
喝酒的人不介意困惑
A drinking man don't mind bewilderment.
和我一起坐 塔姆
Rest here with me, Tam.
我坐在这里看着河水流动
I'm just sitting here and watching the river flow.
我知道你很无赖
I know you have the rascal in you.
我在你这个年纪也一样
I was the same at your age.
所有的争斗 咆哮 狂欢
All fights, roaring, revelling.
我看见你把日光从桌子上撕下来
I saw you tearing the daylight out of that tabor,
孩子 我对自己说
boy, and I said to myself, I says,
这不是奇迹吗
'Ain't it a miracle?'
你的脸
That face of yours...
我很清楚
I know it well.
现在告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth now.
这就是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you come here?
找到我
To find me?
发现你的爸爸
To discover your pa?
男人知道自己的皮肤 当然知道
A man knows his own skin, sure he does.
我会带你回去的 鲁特先生
I'm to take you back, Master Rutter.
塔姆 塔姆林 假设
Tam, Tamlin, suppose that...
假设我们可以说这些年
Suppose we could say all them years...
自从我离开后就迷失
..since I left were lost.
现在是开始
Now is the beginning.
你认为我们能做到吗
Do you suppose we could do that?
我们能做到吗 塔姆
Could we do that, little Tam?
他听说我是个水手
He heard I were a mariner,
所以他问起码头的情况
so he asked about the docks,
直到一个水手告诉他
till a sailor told him that he travelled
他和梅瑞德斯·鲁特一起去了弗吉尼亚
with Meredith Rutter to Virginia.
这不是什么吗 嘿
Isn't that something, hey?
男孩漂洋过海来寻找他的爸爸
A boy come across the ocean to seek his pa!
查克罗 孩子在那里的房♥子里
我们必须驱逐她身体里的恶魔
我很抱歉 温加
I'm sorry, Winganuske.
我真的很抱歉 亨利
I am truly sorry, Henry.
可爱的沙罗孩子
Sweet Sharrow child.
我们要用一些大麦
We take some barley.
玉米 如果没有大麦
Corn if there's no barley.
如果没有玉米 就用燕麦
ats if there's no corn.
黑麦会做得很好的 我的孩子
Rye will do a fine job of it, my boy.
这里是我们制♥作♥麦芽的地方
Here is where we do all the malting.
待它发芽
So it sprouts
然后在这里的窑中干燥
and then dries in the kiln here.
你会学会爱
You will learn to love...
像你♥爸♥爸一样 这是一个醪糟桶
this mash tun, as your pa does.
有些人放蜂蜜来补充营养
Some put in honey for nourishment.
但我们有最好的啤酒花
But we have the best hops.
这就是味道
And that's the flavour.
我有没有告诉你麦芽汁
Did I tell you the wort goes...
你会学会的
You'll learn it all.
我的扫帚吸管在哪里
Where is my broom straw?
我会回来的
I'll be back!
你为什么让他叫你“儿子”
Why do you let him call you 'son'?
这是他想要的
It's what he wants.
他相信 塔姆
He believes it, Tam.
如果它充满了他的心
Where is the harm in
那么它的危害何在
that if it fills his heart?
啊 亲爱的塔姆林 你是
Ah, sweet Tamlin, you're just...
你真是个金童
You're just a golden boy.
这是怎么一回事
它是金属的
对
它是如何工作的呢
如果你让孩子在我的农场干活
If you give me boys to work on my farm,
我们会教他们这样的魔法
we will teach them magic such as this.
仁慈的默特尔 见见我的儿子
Mercy Myrtle, meet my son.
他什么时候成了你的儿子
When did he become your son?
我是来找我爸的
I came here to look for my pa.
你为什么要这么说 却不去农场干活
Why didn't you say that, instead of working on the farm?
雷德威克 先生
Master Redwick, sir,
我自己的儿子
my own son. My own son.
佩斯林医生 你是个科学人 先生
Dr Priestley, you're a man of science, sir.
你能看出我们之间的相似之处吗
Can you see the likeness between us?
当塔姆林脸上长胡子时 要更加熟悉
Be better familiarity when Tamlin grows a beard on his face.
我现在能看到它的样子了
I can see the likeness now.
索普先生 我想让你见见我儿子
Master Thorpe! I want you to meet my son.
我告诉你 维里蒂
I'm telling you, Verity,
男孩从我的锻造铺偷了一把刀
the boy stole a knife from my forge.
你看见他偷了吗 如果我看到
Did you see him? Well, if I'd seen him
我会把他的皮晒黑的
I'd have tanned his hide.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表