剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
Pepper, bring the horse.
这个男孩是个奇迹
The boy is a miracle!
那是我的饮料 孩子
That's my drink, boy.
你不知道尊重吗
Don't you know respect...
如果你没有善良
If you have no goodness in you,
至少要有勇气选择一场你能赢的比赛
at least have the wits to pick a fight you can win.
詹姆斯 他是个男孩 他喝醉了 他再也不知道了
James, he's a boy. He's drunk. He knows no better.
你这个可怜虫 如果你从背后袭击一个人
If you strike a man from behind, you wretch,
会像懦夫一样死去
you will die a coward's death.
让他离我远点
Keep him away from me.
孩子
Child!
你不是一个对不起自己的傻瓜吗
Ain't you a sorry fool to your own self, huh?
莱蒂丝有纤细的脚吗
Does Lettice have dainty feet?
我不知道 克里斯托弗 你要娶那个女人
I do not know. Christopher, you are to marry the woman.
她的方方面面都必须印在你的脑海里
Every aspect of her must be imprinted on your mind.
告诉我她的长相
Tell me of her likeness.
嗯 她的眼睛是绿色的
Well, her eyes are green.
还有 哦 我担心绿色的眼睛
And - Oh, I fear that green eyes
誉为浅灵魂的照片
are renowned as the picture of a shallow soul.
但我敢肯定 没有一个叫莱蒂丝的女人是肤浅的
But I'm sure no woman named Lettice could be shallow.
杰西琳 你为什么要在我的灵魂里播种怀疑
Jocelyn, why do you seek to sow doubt in my soul?
你孤独吗
Are you lonely?
不
No.
不 你害怕
No. You are afraid.
我看到了
I see it.
医生 这个婴儿发烧得厉害
The babe has a terrible fever, Doctor.
我们必须把孩子带到我的族人身边去
让医生看看她
Let the doctor take a look at her.
他会知道是怎么回事
He'll know what the matter is.
她生病多久了
How long has she been sick?
弗吉尼亚州遭袭击的前两天
Virginia was stricken two days ago.
她哭得很痛苦 就像现在一样
Crying as if she were in pain. Just like now.
但她的发烧消退了 我没想到
But her fever subsided. I thought nothing of it.
她得了疟疾
She has an ague.
两周前我看到一个发烧的人
I saw a man with such a fever two weeks ago.
我们必须带她去看医生
安静点 女人们 医生会治好婴儿的
Quiet yourself, women. The doctor will heal the baby.
她一直在河边吗
Has she been much by the river?
对 一直在
Yes. Always.
那个人 他...他康复了吗
This man, did he...did he recover?
是的
He did, yes.
我们得给她放血
We'll have to bleed her.
请把她放在那边的长椅上 让她别动
Place her on the bench there, please. Hold her still.
来吧
Come on.
给你 给你
There you go. There you go.
去等着 温加 让医生做他的工作
Go wait here, Winganuske. Let the doctor do his work.
他做到了
他把邪恶放进了婴儿的体内
他是魔鬼 里亚科西克
先生 我们的孩子病了
Sir, our child is sick.
我妻子认为 因为你的驼背
My wife believes that because you're
是造成孩子生病的原因
buckled-backed that you were the cause of it.
你...向女孩灌入有毒的烈酒
That you...poured poisoned spirits into the girl.
那就让我离开她的视线
Then let me remove myself from her sight,
好让你安抚她
so that you might pacify her.
梅瑞德斯
Meredith?
看看他们 维里蒂
Look at them, Verity.
坐到床上来
Sitting there on the bed.
躺下睡觉吧 爱人
Come back to sleep, lover.
看小鸟 维里蒂
Look. Little birds, Verity.
如此甜蜜的咕咕声唤醒了我
Such sweet cooing woke me.
我们不是有福了吗
Ain't we blessed?
躺下睡觉吧
Come back to sleep.
来吧 躺下睡觉吧
Come on. Go back to sleep.
呃... 夫人 夫人
Er... Ma'am? Ma'am?
他们都在工作 塔姆是他们中最努力的
They was all working and Tam the hardest of them all and...
他在树上找到了一根绳子 荡了起来
And then he found a rope on the tree
溅起水花 他笑了起来
and swung and he splashed and he laughed.
然后每个人都开始摇摆和大笑
Then everyone started swinging and laughing.
你 孩子
You, boy!
你会离开我的土地 你不会回来
You will leave my land and you will not return.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这里不需要你 也不欢迎你
You are not wanted and you are not welcome here.
男孩们一年中有段时间要住在树林里
他们养活自己 保护自己
直到知道做人意味着什么 他们才回到村庄
现在他们必须面对最后的考核 告诉我们他们已经准备好了
我失去了自己的儿子
就是因为耶德利
查克罗 为什么欧普昌卡诺酋长
不允许我住在遥远的山区
你现在是帕蒙基了 所以他必须控制你
你住到他够不着的地方 他就没法控制你
我晚上睡不着 被总督对我的所作所为折磨着
如果我不能离开 那么在我杀了
耶德利之前 我不会安宁
亨利 温加想让我把她哥哥接过来
Henry, Winganuske wants me to fetch her brother here.
那就快去吧
Then be on your way.
她说要查克罗把巫师带来
She says I'm to ask Chacrow to bring the sorcerer.
你必须做出自己的决定
You must make your own decisions in life.
沙罗先生
Master Sharrow,
你要请土著人在詹姆斯敦
are you to invite the Naturals to
举♥行♥异教♥徒♥仪式吗
display heathen rituals in Jamestown?
这是对我妻子的安慰 仅此而已
It'll be a comfort to my wife, that is all,
直到小弗吉尼亚的病过去
till little Virginia's sickness passes.
但我们不是有义务
But ain't we beholden to teach
教他们摆脱异端吗
them to be rid of their heresy?
当我被烧伤时
When my skin was burnt,
是土著人让我重获新生
it were the Naturals who brought me back to life.
我没有理由谴责他们的信仰
I have no cause to condemn their beliefs.
假设他们来这里
Suppose they were to come here to
见证我们的药物的益处
witness the benefits of our medicine?
印第安人看重
I am told that the Indians value
显示上帝优越的证据
evidence that displays a superior god.
你可以用它来说服他们皈依
You might use it to persuade them towards conversion.
你从孩子的疾病中看到了政♥治♥吗
You see politics in a child's sickness?
我不需要你上道德课 先生
I do not require lessons in morality from you, sir.
派伯 照我妻子的意愿做 请她哥哥
Pepper, do as my wife wishes. Deliver her brother.
总督
Governor...
我想到 如果我们能提供
it occurred to me, if we can provide
一些英国科学的展示
some display of English science,
它可能会说服奥普昌卡诺为我们提供
it might persuade Opechancanough to provide us with boys
男孩在我们的农场工作 以换取学习
to work on our farm in exchange for learning.
我可能会接受这个想法
I might carry the notion.
一个女人 在土著人面前代表我说话
A woman? To talk on my behalf before the Naturals?
永不
Never.
你以为我会让奥普昌卡诺认为我如此软弱吗
Do you suppose that I would let Opechancanough consider me so weak?
这可能会发生 寡妇 但你不会
It might happen, widow, but not with you.
你在这里干什么 孩子
What are you doing here, boy?
你为什么不去干活
Why aren't you at your own work?
是卡斯特尔夫人受够了你
Didn't take Mistress Castell long to have enough of you.
你见到我丈夫吗
Have you seen my husband?
他出大门啦
He went out the gates.
如果你找到他 把他带回我身边
If you find him, bring him back to me
我会给你早餐吃
and I'll feed you your breakfast.
雷德先生
Master Read.
你已经超越了詹姆斯敦的道德之轮
You've set yourself above the moral wheel of Jamestown.
是你把脑袋从钉子上取下来的
Was it you who removed the head from the spike?
元帅 酒馆的说法是 你希望你的同伴在死亡后
The talk of the tavern is, Marshal, that you wish to spare your companion
不受他在生活中所面临的同样蔑视
the same scorn in death that he faced in life.
先生
Sir!
佛伦秘♥书♥长♥这样一位优秀的绅士
What was the crime that saw such a fine gentleman as Secretary Farlow
离开了他的感官 这是什么罪行
separated from the seat of his senses?
上帝给你背上的驼峰是什么罪
For what sins had God put that hump on your back?
幸运保佑我 元帅
Luck has blessed me, Marshal,
不是一边丑 而是两边丑
with not one ugliness, but two.
这样我就永远不会知道赞美 永远不会期待善意
So that I will never know compliments, never expect kindness,
永远不会希望得到奉承
never wish for flattery.
简言之 这样我就没有任何义务去关照或友情
In short, so that I am free of any and all obligation to devotion or friendship
比如那些折磨你的人
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表