剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
散开
Fan out.
杀光全部
Kill them all.
少年军们 待在这里别动 你们负责望风
Colts, stay put. You're on lookout.
找到艳寡妇
Find the Widow.
米涅娃
Minerva.
打开暗道 带姑娘们去安全的地方
Open the passage. Get the girls to safety.
快点 快啊 走
Hurry! Come on, go!
快 快 快 我们走
Come on, come on, come on. Let's go, let's go.
蒂尔达
Tilda.
蒂尔达 快点
Tilda, hurry!
没人可以对我的家人下手
No one comes after my family.
我们都知道我相当于在帮你的忙
We both know I was doing you a favor.
领主
Baron!
深入恶土
第一季 第三集
洁德 我很感激 但你真的不必在这里守着的
Jade, I appreciate it, but you really don't need to be here.
莱德很快也是我的家人了
Ryder's gonna be my family as well.
你知道奎恩为什么会向你求婚吗
Do you know why Quinn proposed to you?
你可以让他转移注意力
You're a distraction.
可以让他的自尊心膨胀
Something to feed his ego.
让他觉得自己又年轻了
Make him feel young again.
我明白你很难过 领主夫人
I understand you're upset, Baroness.
但真正的敌人不是我
But I am not the enemy.
如果你这么认为
Well, if you believe that,
那么你对这种生活真的是一点都不了解
then you really haven't the faintest clue about this life.
我从小就在皇堡里长大
I've been in this house since I was a girl.
我了解的比你想象的要多
I understand more than you think.
等你的儿子躺在你面前 生命垂危
When your son is lying in front of you slipping away
而你无助地在一旁看着
while you look on, helpless,
到时候你再来跟我说你也了解吧
then you can tell me what you understand.
同为领主之妻 就当这是我对你的忠告吧
So a word of advice from one wife to another--
领主的家可不是安全的殿堂 而是个战场
a baron's home isn't a sanctuary, it's a battlefield.
奎恩对和平可没有兴趣
Quinn isn't interested in peace.
他从来就不感兴趣
He never was.
他热爱战斗
He loves to fight.
现在 请你行行好 马上离开
Now, if you would do me the courtesy of leaving
让我好好陪陪我儿子
so I can be with my son
单独陪着
in private.
玛莉 没出什么事吧
Mari, is everything all right?
-剪刀军正穿过大门回来 -领主呢
- The Clippers are coming back through the gate. - And the baron?
他带领着他们
He's leading them.
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
现在他成了个死人
Now he's a dead one.
桑尼
Sunny.
我发现了一样东西
I found something.
本来是艳寡妇的
The Widow had it.
我看不懂上面的字 不过这是关于阿兹拉的书
I can't read it, but it's a book about Azra.
你进入那栋屋子了吗
You went inside that house?
我必须拿到这本书
I had to get the book.
跟我来
Come with me.
艳寡妇逃走了
So the Widow got away.
"好消息"传得真快
Good news travels fast.
恭喜啊 奎恩
Well, congratulations, Quinn.
你正中她下怀 挑起了战争
You gave her exactly what she wanted-- a war.
还记得上一场战争吗
Remember the last one?
被围攻两年 食物短缺
Two years under siege, food shortages?
那些混♥蛋♥有种冲我来啊
Let those bastards try and come at me, huh?
我抢占了她的油田
I took her oil fields.
现在你的剪刀军要分散在两片领地
And now your Clippers are spread over two territories.
你觉得兵力铺得这么开 他们能自保吗
You think they'll be able to defend themselves stretched that thin?
-我是在为莱德报仇 -你根本一点都不在乎他
- I was avenging Ryder. - Oh, you don't give a damn about him.
你只是担心这样自己会显得很弱
You're just worried about looking weak.
多亏了你儿子 我别无选择
Well, thanks to your son, I had no choice.
他躺在那里就快死了 你不准提他
Don't you dare talk about him when he is lying in there dying.
他并不是快死了 娘们儿
He's not dying, woman.
那他怎么还不醒
Then why won't he wake?
他气若游丝
His breathing isn't more than a whisper.
一定有什么不对劲
Something is wrong.
那你要我怎么办
And what would you have me do?
我会说去叫医生 但是医生已经死了
Well, I would say go fetch the doctor, but he's dead.
当然你一点都"不知道"这事 对不对
Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
你的脸被割伤了
Your face, it's cut.
过来
Come here.
脚跟出去 双臂举起
Heels out, arms up.
保持不动
Now stay there.
-要坚持多久 -直到我回来
- How long? - Till I come back.
真是狗屁方法
This is bullshit.
这是你训练的第一课
This is lesson one in your training.
也该是时候了
It's about time.
起来
Get up.
看那里
Look out there.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
马 贱民 罂粟
Horses, cogs, poppies.
那就是你的问题所在
That's your problem.
你只看到面前的东西
You only react to what's in front of you.
看看这城墙外面的世界
Look beyond this wall.
那些田地之外的世界
Beyond these fields.
那就是我们的出路
That is our way out.
你还想回到家乡吗
Do you still want to go home?
你知道我想的
You know I do.
那你就要开始听我的
Then you have to start listening to me
否则你会害我们都丧命
or you'll get us both killed.
会害我们丧命的人不是我
I'm not the one who's gonna get us killed,
是领主
the baron is.
攻击艳寡妇是个馊主意
Attacking the Widow was a bad idea.
我不是为了奎恩才这么做的
I didn't do it for Quinn.
我们需要找到她
We need to find her.
只要她还活着 就会追你到天涯海角
As long as she's still alive, she's gonna hunt you down.
-永远别忘记这一点 -如果你真这么担心我
- Never forget that. - If you're so worried about me,
也许你该教我如何战斗
maybe you should teach me how to fight
这样我就能保护自己
so that I could defend myself.
好啊 你想战斗吗
Okay, you wanna fight?
那就让你去学习战斗
Let's see you fight.
你得去看看莱德
You need to see Ryder.
你可真好心 时时想着他
Well, that's kind of you to be thinking of him.
但他这个样子 我不想看见
But I can't look at him in that state.
我认识个人能帮到他
I know somebody who could help him.
但莉迪亚不会喜欢的
But Lydia won't like it.
你如果救了她儿子
You save her son...
她会原谅你的
she'll find it in her heart to forgive you.
我觉得有点不好意思 过了这么久才来看你
I'm embarrassed it's taken me this long to stop by.
领主的妻子没理由屈尊光临我的诊所
A baron's wife doesn't have any reason to visit my clinic.
我还是和你一起长大的那个女孩
I'm still the same girl you grew up with.
对于你父母的事 我非常遗憾
I was so sorry to hear about your parents.
我猜你不是来吊唁的
I'm guessing this isn't a condolence call.
莱德受伤了
Ryder has been injured.
他现在本该恢复了
He should have recovered by now.
大家都很担心
Everybody is worried.
而你想让我去看看他
And you want me to come and take a look at him.
我很惊讶 领主竟然允许
I'm surprised the baron would approve
一位贱民医生诊治他的儿子
of a cog doctor tending to his son.
我为你做了担♥保♥
I vouched for you.
我过着简单的生活
I have a simple life.
我想继续保持这样 抱歉 洁德
I wanna keep it that way. I'm sorry, Jade.
我不能让莱德死
I can't let Ryder die.
求你帮帮忙
Just please help.
听上去有两位访客啊
Now, that sounds like two visitors.
其中一位一定是桑尼
One is Sunny for sure
而另一位是某个...
and the other is somebody...
小身板
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表