剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
I look at you,
衣着光鲜 谈吐不俗
well-dressed, well-spoken,
却不像个浪人暴徒
and I don't see a nomad thug.
而是未来的领主
I see a future baron.
如果你们帮我扳倒奎恩
If you help me topple Quinn,
我就分你们领地
I'm offering you a territory.
我喜欢你的提议 女士 真的
I like what you're preaching, lady, I really do,
但如果我们站在你这边
But if we side with you,
我们就是自寻死路
we're setting ourselves up to be slaughtered.
你们不会孤军奋战
You won't be alone.
你和一群娘们
You and a bunch of girls
要帮我们干掉奎恩吗
are gonna help us take down Quinn?
我们没什么好谈的了
We're done here.
慢着
Wait.
表面柔弱是最大的优势
The appearance of weakness is the greatest advantage.
如果蒂尔达能打败你们中的一个
If Tilda can take one of you down,
你们就接受我的提议
you'll accept the terms of my deal.
如果她不能
And if she can't...
她就归我们了
we get to keep her.
说定了
It's a deal.
敬新联盟
To new alliances.
领主
Baron.
抱歉打扰 汉娜
Sorry for the intrusion, Hannah.
医生在吗
Is the doc around?
真是意外
This is a surprise.
叫我去皇堡就成了啊
I could've come to the Fort.
我正好路过
I was just passing by.
薇儿是我们最大的幸运
Veil was the best thing that ever happened to us.
弗农和我自己不能生
Vernon and I, we couldn't have any ourselves.
薇儿是领主送的礼物
Veil was a gift from the baron
因为夫人生莱德时 我们救了她的性命
for saving his wife's life when she had Ryder.
我们把她从婴儿抚养长大
We raised her since she was an infant.
她跟我说了孩子的事
She told me about the baby.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
就告诉她这有多危险
then tell her how dangerous this is.
守则很明白 我不能有家庭
The code is very clear-- I cannot have a family.
我试过了
I tried.
她心意已决
There's no changing her mind.
她爱你 桑尼
She loves you, Sunny.
我是想救她的命
I am trying to save her life.
没有你和那个孩子她觉得生无可恋
She doesn't want a life without you and that baby.
是个肿瘤 增生
It's a tumor, a growth.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
还剩多久
How long?
您能撑到冬至
Well, you'll see the winter solstice.
也许吧
Maybe.
别告诉莉迪亚 你知道她有多大惊小怪
Well, let's not tell Lydia. You know how she fusses.
您会开始变得虚弱
You're going to start to get weaker.
我保证会守口如瓶
I promise to be discreet.
非常感谢 医生
Well, I appreciate that, doc.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
没事吧 领主
Everything okay, baron?
好极了 谢谢
Never better, thank you.
我要你帮我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
请讲 领主
Yes, baron?
我要你进去
I want you to go inside
剪掉这两个人
and clip those two.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我觉得我说的很明白了
Sounded clear coming out of my mouth.
我们只剪我们的敌人
We only clip our enemies.
那你如何定义"敌人"呢 桑尼
And how do you define "Enemy," Sunny?
拔剑相向 或出手想杀我们的人吗
Someone who raises a sword or a fist to kill us?
如果我告诉你那两人手里握着
What if I told you those two had a weapon
能毁掉我建立的一切 击垮我的把柄呢
that could destroy everything I've built and bring me to my knees?
领主 医生接生了您儿子
Baron, the doctor delivered your son.
他们一直对您忠心耿耿
They've been nothing but loyal to you.
我说谁是敌人谁就是
An enemy is anyone I name!
进去
Get in there!
我做不到
I can't.
你说什么
You what?
你做不到什么
You can't what?
-领主 -领主
- Baron? - Baron!
不 求您 别 高抬贵手
No! Please, no! Don't do this!
-不 不 -领主 求您
- No! Oh, don't! - Baron, please!
-求您 不要 -不要
- No! Please, don't! Don't! - No! Don't!
求您了 求您了
No! Please, no, don't!
汉娜
Hannah!
我从不给人第二次机会
I've never given anyone a second chance.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned...
是你杀了他们
you killed them.
把这里烧成灰
Torch it to the ground.
好了 我们看看你的翅膀
All right, let's have a look at that wing.
没事的 兄弟 没事
It's okay, brother. Yeah, yeah.
希望这是好东西
I sure hope that's the good stuff
而不是酒馆卖♥♥的狗尿
and not that dog-piss swill they peddle down at tick-tock.
给你的都是最好的 沃多
Only the best for you, Waldo.
那只鸟怎么了
What happened to that one?
别假装你关心我的鸟
Oh, please don't pretend to give a shit about my birds.
有什么在困扰你 桑尼
Something's eating at you, Sunny.
怎么了
What is it?
你有没有想过离开
Have you ever thought about getting out?
外面有什么
What's out there?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
没什么好的
Ah, overrated.
人心里其实并不想要自♥由♥
People don't really want to be free.
而且 那只是幻觉
Besides, it's an illusion.
看看我的鸟
I mean, you take my birds--
它们喜欢自♥由♥飞翔
Oh, they just love flying free,
但每晚它们都飞回来
but every night they fly on home to their cages
回到安全而温暖的笼子里
where it's safe and warm.
桑尼 你知道边境之外有什么吗
Sunny, you know what's out there beyond our borders?
一堆传言
A big sack full of stories.
有人说那里是废土 而有人说是天堂
It's a wasteland. No, no, it's a paradise.
不管是什么
It's a... whatever.
没人知道孰真孰假
Nobody knows what is and ain't true.
而且...
And, besides...
奎恩也绝不会放过你
Quinn will never let you go.
你敢背弃他 他就会追杀你
You walk out on him, he'll hunt you down,
哪怕你逃到海角天边
track you to the edge of this world,
然后毫无疑问 他会割断你的喉咙
and then, sure as shit, he will slit your throat.
不行 小子...
No, sunshine...
你永远无法逃脱自己的宿命
You can't ever outrun who you are.
敬自♥由♥
Freedom.
以及囚笼
And cages.
M.K.在说谎
M.K. is lying.
我怀疑他就是那个人
I suspect he's the one.
您说过那男孩很强大
You said that boy is powerful.
M.K.却恰恰相反
M.K. is the opposite.
至少在我看来是这样
At least he seems so to me.
那是因为他的力量在沉睡
That's because his power is sleeping.
只有他情绪受到刺♥激♥且受伤的时候
It only wakes when his emotions are stirred
力量才会被唤醒
and his skin is cut.
你愿意去激怒他 让他流血吗
Would you be willing to provoke him and draw his blood?
如果你不能胜任 蒂尔达
If you aren't up to the task, Tilda,
你的姐妹之中肯定会有人愿意的
I'm sure one of your sisters would gladly volunteer.
不不 是我发现他的
No, no, I found him.
这是我的责任
It's my duty.
一旦你割伤他 他会性情大变
When you cut him, he'll change.
他会变得非常危险
He'll become incredibly dangerous.
我明白
I understand.
M.K.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表