剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
It's your nature.
我不知道你在和自己的身体抗争这事
I'm not sure if it infuriates or delights you
是让你愤怒 还是让你愉快
that you're now fighting your own body.
我想我知道什么会激怒你 薇儿
I think I know what infuriates you, Veil.
来吧 问我那个你一直想问的问题吧
Go on, ask me the question you've been dying to ask.
我知道桑尼把事情都告诉你了
I know Sunny told you what happened.
他怎么会不说呢
How could he not?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要杀了我父母
Why did you kill my parents?
你知道他们不会把你的病情告诉任何人的
You know they would never have told a soul about your condition.
如你所说 那是我的本性决定的
Well, like you said, it's in my nature.
你可以打开那个毒剂阀
You could turn on that poison.
现在就结果了我 没人会知道的
End me now. No one would know.
看来我们都是各自本性的囚徒啊
I guess we're both prisoners of our natures.
事实是...
The truth is...
我并没有杀害你的父母
I didn't kill your parents.
你在说谎
You're lying.
问桑尼去 他也在场
Ask Sunny. He was there.
结束他们生命的 是他的刀刃
It was his blade that ended their lives...
不是我的
not mine.
你没失去一只脚 算走运了
You're lucky you didn't lose your foot.
咬着这个
Bite on this.
你这条腿不能走了
You're no good on this leg.
我们今晚就待在这里
We're staying here tonight.
MK 你先负责望风
M.K., you're on first watch.
别让火熄灭了
Don't let the fire go out.
我上次见到你的时候
The last time I saw you
你妈把你抱过来 你就像一只受伤的小鸟
your mother carried you in here like a broken bird.
我已经不记得那时候的事了
I don't really have any memory of that time.
或许那样最好
Perhaps for the best,
毕竟那些浪人对你做了那么可怕的事
considering what those nomads did to you.
我早就跟你妈说过 如果她嫁给
I told your mother what would happen
像奎恩那样的男人会有什么后果
if she married a man like Quinn.
竟然为了面子和自尊 宁愿牺牲唯一的儿子
Willing to sacrifice his own son over his pride.
他本该直接付赎金的
He should've paid the ransom.
我来这里不是为了跟你谈旧事
I'm not here to talk about the past.
你以前见过这种东西吗
Ever seen something like this before?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get it?
皇堡里的一个男孩的
A boy in the fort.
阿兹拉
Azra.
你对这名字有什么印象吗
That name mean anything to you?
没有 那是什么
No. What is it?
是人们以前常对贱民孤儿说的一个故事
A story they used to tell cog orphans.
让他们相信 他们其实来自
Make them believe that they were from
恶土世界外一个很遥远的地方
some faraway place beyond the Badlands.
是天堂
Paradise.
如果只是个传说而已
If it's just a story,
那这个吊坠又从何而来呢
then where'd the pendant come from?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
可能是偏远地方的工匠造出来的
Perhaps it was a maker in the outlying territories.
他可能是看到旧世界的某幅图画 伪造出来的
He could've forged it from a picture he saw from the old world.
人性本身就愿意去相信
It's human nature to want to believe
一些比自身更伟大的存在
in something greater than yourself.
你父亲和其他领主
Your father and the other barons
显然都利用了这点 来为他们自身服务
certainly have exploited that for their own power.
你又干了什么呢
And what do you do?
让人们崇拜图腾
Have people worship totems.
然后砸碎掉 来回应他们的祈祷
Smash them to answer their prayers.
图腾 是我们仪式的一部分 没错
Totems, part of our ritual, yes,
但我是通过接受来宣扬救赎的
but I preach salvation through acceptance...
而非童话
not fairy tales.
在我妈看来
To my mother,
那似乎不仅仅只是个传说故事
it seemed like more than just a story.
她已经不再是我的女儿了
She's no longer my daughter anymore--
她依然信奉着
She still practices.
我见到过她房♥里的图腾
I've seen the totems in her room.
你母亲之前在这里一直不开心
Your mother was never happy here.
等我意识到的时候已经太晚了
I didn't recognize it until it was too late.
有一天 一个追捕浪人的剪刀军闯了进来
Then one day a Clipper rode in hunting for nomads.
她就看了你父亲一眼
She took one look at your father
那一刻 我就失去了她
and that's the moment I lost her.
如果你想走一条不同的路 我永远在这里等你
I'm always here if you wish to embark on a different course.
我更喜欢自己探索救赎
I prefer to make my own salvation.
传话给长老们 说皇堡里有了一个黑暗民
Send word to the abbots we've got a dark one in the fort.
他需要被清理掉
He'll need to be cleansed.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
你在墓地时差点害死了我
You almost got me killed in the cemetery
现在你又跑来提醒我吗
and now you're trying to warn me?
听我说
Just listen.
我母亲已经开始怀疑你了
My mother suspects you.
-你把你看到的情况告诉她了吗 -没有
- Did you tell her what you saw? - No.
我看到的到底是什么 MK
What did I see, M.K.?
我也不知道
I don't even know.
就好像我整个人都迷失了一样
It's like I'm lost inside myself.
桑尼跟我说 我没伤害你
Sunny told me I didn't hurt you.
我原以为你会伤害我的 但是...
I thought you were going to, but...
你只是盯着我看
but then you just stared at me.
有那么一刻 我看到真实的你了 MK
And for a moment, I saw you, M.K.
然后你就没有迷失了
And then you weren't lost.
-怎么了 -桑尼跟我说
- What? - Sunny told me
当我处于那种状态时
that when I'm in that state,
我需要集中注意力
I need to concentrate
去想一些会让我觉得安全的东西
on something that makes me feel safe.
我原以为那肯定是我妈 但不是的
I thought for sure it'd be my mom, but it's not.
是你
It's you.
因为你 我才能控制住
You're the reason I was able to control it.
我母亲说 那种力量使用的次数越多
My mother says the more that power is used,
你就会越虚弱
the weaker you get.
用太多的话 你就会死
Use it too much and-- and you'll die.
-她怎么知道的 -从那本黑书上看到的
- How does she know that? - From that black book.
MK 你得远远地逃离这里
M.K., you need to get as far away from here as possible.
所有这些人都想利用你
All of these people want to use you--
我母亲 奎恩 甚至是桑尼
my mother, Quinn, even Sunny.
我们可以一起逃走
We could run away together.
你们认识多久了
How long has this been going on?
你不明白
You don't understand.
她是想提醒我提防艳寡妇
She was trying to warn me about the Widow.
每次我开始信任...
You know, every time I begin to trust--
桑尼
Sunny.
会谈的那天 正是因为她我才能控制住自己
She's the reason I was able to control myself at the parley.
你要告诉我艳寡妇在哪儿吗
Are you gonna tell me where the Widow is
还是我不得不带你回皇堡
or am I gonna have to take you back to the fort
让奎恩用严刑拷打逼你说出来
and have Quinn force it out of you himself?
你要怎么选
What's it gonna be?
你听到摄政王的话了 快说
You heard the regent. Speak up!
她在哪儿
Where is she, huh?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿 你个小贱♥人♥
Where is she, you little bitch?
那就带回皇堡吧
Back to the fort it is.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还记得我第一次收割的情形
I remember my first harvest.
我的手起了好多水泡
My hands were so blistered,
我都以为手要断掉了
I thought they were going to fall off.
我现在对那些人有了新的尊敬
I have a whole new respect for these people.
对于一个一辈子养尊处优的女人而言
For a woman who's never worked a day in her life,
你做得不错了
you did well.
我知道你和我一直都相互看不顺眼
I know you and I haven't always seen eye to eye.
怎么可能顺眼呢
Well, how could we?
奎恩让我们处于对立的位置
Quinn has pitted us against each other.
其实是很难的...
It's hard...
当你和一个人共筑起幸福生活
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表