剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
when you build your life with someone
突然有一天他们觉得 光有你已经不够了
and then one day they decide you're not enough anymore.
-奎恩是爱你的 -我知道
- Quinn loves you. - I know.
但他不像需要你那样需要我
But he doesn't need me the way he needs you.
当他像那样渴求你时 那真是...
And when he wants you that way, it is...
世界上最美妙的感觉
the best feeling in the world.
我们要如何相处
How do we do this?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
但我不希望彼此为敌
But I don't wanna do it as rivals.
我也不希望
Neither do I.
母亲
Mother.
这边
Over here.
立刻回避难所
Head back to the sanctuary.
向我们在皇堡里的朋友传话
Send word to our friend in the fort.
我需要进去
I need to gain entry.
母亲 你确定吗
Mother, are you sure?
蒂尔达宁死也不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Tilda would die before she would talk.
对于这一点我深信不疑
Of that I have no doubt.
快去吧
Now, go.
你坐在这里多久了 女人
How long you been sitting there, woman?
够久了
Long enough.
发生什么事了
What happened?
割罂粟果要比表面看起来难多了
Scoring poppy bulbs is harder than it looks.
你不能在我面前死去 你知道吧
You're not dying on me, you know that?
我哪里都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
我还记得我第一次见到你时的情形
I still remember the first moment I laid eyes on you.
你当时骑着马穿越丛林
You were riding through the woods,
刀上还残留着战斗后的血迹
your blade wet from battle.
我好像从未像那样渴求过得到任何人
I don't think I ever wanted someone so badly.
你和我是永远分不开的 奎恩
It's always gonna be me and you, Quinn.
我会坚定地站在你身边 哪怕饿狼临门
I will be by your side when the wolves reach our door,
嚎叫着要饮你的血
howling for your blood.
桑尼
Sunny.
我们抓到了一个蝴蝶军
We've caught one of her Butterflies.
终于啊 有进展
Finally... progress.
我要你去找她谈谈
I want you to talk to her
逼她说出艳寡妇的藏身地点
until she spits out the Widow's location.
怎么了 桑尼
What's the matter, Sunny?
你又有所顾忌吗
You getting squeamish again?
有些事你必须去做 明白了吗
You do what you have to do. Are we clear?
是 领主
Yes, Baron.
我不希望我们再次出现沟通问题
I'd hate for us to have another miscommunication.
你和薇儿
You and Veil...
是认真的吗
is that serious?
也就和我在跟她之前的那个女孩差不多吧
No more serious than the girl I wicked before her
以及更之前的那个
and the one before that.
很好
Good.
我不希望你再跟她见面了
I don't want you to see her anymore.
因为她在治疗我
Since she's treating me,
如果身边人之间没有什么关系 我会更安心一些
I'd just feel better if everyone was less... entangled.
如你所愿 领主
As you wish, Baron.
她会得到她应有的惩罚的
She's gonna get exactly what she deserves.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是有什么毛病
What's your problem?
你知道换个立场 她会杀光我们所有人的
You know she would kill any one of us.
怎么了
What?
我叫你闭嘴
I told you to shut up!
你打算怎么处置她
What are you gonna do with her?
桑尼 不要
Sunny, don't.
你们两个 待着别动
Stay put, both of you.
给我一个不这么做的理由
Give me a reason not to do this.
我是病了 但又不是废人
I'm sick, not an invalid.
薇儿说这对你的肠胃好
Veil thought it would be easier on your stomach.
至少在药效起作用前 先吃这个吧
At least until we know how the medicine affects you.
是厨房♥做的吗
Why, the kitchen make that?
我做的
I did.
收割作物 又做晚餐
Save the harvest, make the supper, hmm?
还有什么是你不会的吗
Is there anything you can't do?
你第一次给我送汤时 才16岁
You know, the first time you brought me soup, you were 16.
我的马 纳斯特摩 把我甩了下来
Nostromo, my horse had thrown me.
那匹老马被一条铜头蛇吓到了
That old brute was spooked by a copperhead.
医生让我卧床静养一周
The doc had me laid up for a week.
每天下午我最开心的时刻
The highlight of my afternoons
就是看到你开门进来
was seeing you walk through that door
脸上挂着甜美的笑 手里端着一碗汤
with a sweet smile and a bowl of soup.
那是我第一次注意到 你已经长大了
That's when I first noticed you had blossomed
长成了一个亭亭玉立的女人
into a beautiful young woman.
今天很辛苦
It's been a long day.
我要回去睡觉了
I'm gonna turn in.
明天继续下地干活
Back in the fields tomorrow.
我知道莉迪亚去帮忙了
I understand Lydia pitched in.
她一直待到日落
She stayed until sunset.
已经掌握了窍门
Has a real knack for it.
真不敢相信你们两个竟然合作了
Can't believe you two worked together.
洁德
Jade?
救命
Help!
来人帮帮我
Help me!
蒂尔达
Tilda.
蒂尔达 立刻告诉他艳寡妇在哪儿
Tilda, tell him where the Widow is right now.
这一切就都结束了
This can all be over.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
我们都知道奎恩无论如何都会杀了我的
We both know Quinn will kill me anyway.
不
No.
只有一种办法能让她开口
There's only one way she's gonna talk.
别担心 蒂尔达 母亲来了
Don't worry, Tilda. Mother's here.
你这次休想逃了
You're not getting away this time.
瞧好了
Watch me.
过来
Come here.
不
No!
不要
No!
蒂尔达
Tilda!
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表