剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
停车 救命
Stop! Help!
停车 求你们了 快停车
Stop! Stop! Please, stop!
一切安全 母亲
All clear, Mother.
好样的 蒂尔达
Well done, Tilda.
帮你的姐♥妹♥们♥把车上的东西卸下来
Help your sisters unload the back.
我们为什么要抓一个奎恩的剪刀军
Why do we have one of Quinn's Clippers?
我家领主会为这事要了你的脑袋
My baron will have your head for this.
我的脑袋吗
My head?
我看未必吧
I doubt it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没教过你这一招
I didn't teach you that move.
你是从哪儿学来的
Where'd you learn that?
我是无师自通的
It just came out of me.
挺厉害的 对吧
Pretty good, huh?
你的能力还不够使用那招
You're not ready for that yet.
承认吧 你其实很赏识
Just admit it. You're impressed.
是没错 你的动作有提高
Yes, your forms are improving,
但你的攻击路数依然可以被料到
but your attacks are still predictable.
是吗 来预料下这个
Yeah? Predict this!
你必须学会出其不意
You need to learn to make the unexpected move.
桑尼 我刚刚去营房♥找你呢
Sunny, I was looking for you at the barracks.
我的少年军似乎在这上面注意力更集中
My Colt seems to concentrate better up here.
你自己练武去吧
Go practice your forms.
你有没有查过 艳寡妇为什么要抓他
Did you ever glean what the Widow wanted with him?
没有 领主
No, Baron.
我们最近损失了一些得力的手下
We've lost some good men of late.
我希望确保我们的人手数量
I want to be sure our numbers
依然超过其他领主们
are still superior to those of our neighbors.
是这样的 并且我们已准备好了
They are, and we're ready.
关于会谈 雅各比那边传来消息了吗
Any word from Jacobee about the parley?
他应该对我很气愤吧
He's probably angry with me.
就跟其他领主一样
Like the other barons,
他们很不满我们霸占了艳寡妇全部的油田
they don't like that we took the Widow's oil fields.
他们似乎都忘了 是艳寡妇先袭击我的
They fail to remember that the Widow attacked me first.
我警告过他们
I warned them.
她只忠于自己
Her only allegiance is to herself.
其他领主们会明白这一点的
The other barons will understand that.
他们是该明白
They should.
如果不能 很快将掀起风暴
And if not, a storm will break
所有这一切都将葬送在战争的腥风血雨中
and all this will be lost in the flood of war.
我需要你 桑尼
I need you, Sunny.
前所未有地需要你
Now more than ever.
蒂尔达 看看这个
Tilda, look at this.
我一小时前就让你们打扫干净这屋子
I asked for this place to be cleaned an hour ago.
新人们就要来了 我们需要做好准备
New recruits are coming and we need to be ready.
没人会来的
No one is coming.
-你刚说什么 -我说没人会来的
- What did you say? - I said that no one is coming.
艾斯塔 这边你来负责
Esta, take over here.
蒂尔达 你是有什么话不吐不快吗
Tilda, is there something you want to get off your chest?
我们为你杀人
We kill for you.
我们为你而死
We die for you.
为了什么
For what?
我们为什么要诬陷说是奎恩抢了那票货
Why did we frame Quinn for the robbery of the transport?
我们是想挑起战争吗
Are we trying to start a war?
你对我真的这么没信心吗
Do you really have such little faith in me?
我回想起曾经每天早上给我做早餐的那个小女孩
I recall a girl who used to cook me breakfast every morning.
她总是对我露出甜美的微笑
She always greeted me with a smile.
你还记得那个小女孩怎么了吗 蒂尔达
Do you remember what happened to that girl, Tilda?
我丈夫对她的所作所为
What my husband did to her?
我对那个女孩说过的话
What did I tell that girl?
你说你会保护我的 教我变得强大
That you would protect me and teach me to be strong.
你已经很强大了
And you are strong--
比任何试图伤害你的男人都要强大
stronger than any man who would ever try and hurt you.
我们的抗争是要建立一个新世界
We are fighting for a world
在那里女孩不会被拽进黑屋子里
where girls don't get dragged into dark rooms
被夺去清白之身
and have their innocence torn from them.
但那个世界的到来是要付出代价的
But that world comes at a price.
所以下一次再在你的姐妹面前
So remember that the next time
顶撞我时 给我记住这一点
you disrespect me in front of your sisters.
我以前从没见过这种水果
I've never seen one of these before.
-是什么 -是血橙
- What is it? - That's a blood orange.
非常罕见
It's very rare.
只在南部领地的一个果园里有种植
It only grows in a single orchard in the southern territory.
它的果汁因有治愈效果而十分珍贵
Its juice is prized for its healing properties.
那是洛哈斯领主送的礼物 领主夫人
A gift from Baron Rojas, Baroness.
我还不是领主夫人呢 玛莉
I'm not Baroness yet, Mari.
就算将来成了 在你面前你我永远是洁德
And even then, I'll always be Jade to you.
你有没有想过
Have you given any thought
该怎么将这些礼物
about how you plan to incorporate these gifts
融合进婚礼仪式
into the wedding ceremony?
是的 我决定不那么做
Yes. I've decided not to.
其他领主根本不会来
The other Barons aren't even coming,
所以就没必要让他们的礼物占据高位了
so there's no need for their gifts to occupy a place of honor.
我提一下只是因为这是传统
I only mention it because it's tradition.
我觉得其实这种传统应该改改了
This particular tradition, though, is one I think we should change.
毕竟 为什么我们要招待一群想把我们
After all, why would we cater to a group of rivals
置于死地的敌人呢
who wished us dead?
玛莉 你能先回避下吗
Mari, could you excuse us, please?
洁德 我们这次打开天窗说亮话
Jade, let's speak plainly for once.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
现在的情况 我和领主的事
What's happened-- me and the Baron,
一定让你很不好受
it can't be easy for you.
我也不想给你带来痛苦
And I never wanted to be the person who brings you pain.
不是你 在这方面奎恩做得无人能及
Oh, you don't. Quinn does that job very well.
我从小就没有母亲
I never had a mother.
而你也没有女儿
And you never had a daughter.
如果我们能成为类似母女的关系 而非敌人
Maybe if we saw each other as that rather than as rivals,
那能帮助我们熬过难关
it would help us survive this.
如果我是你母亲
If I were your mother,
我就会提醒你 别同时和你未来的丈夫
I would warn you not to sleep with your future husband
以及他的儿子上♥床♥
and his son at the same time.
你想通过对我下毒来治好我吗
You want to poison me to cure me?
没有治愈的办法
There is no cure.
不算真有
Not really.
我父亲对肿瘤和增生的了解比我要多得多
My father knew a great deal more about growths and tumors than I do.
我有一些他的书
I have some of his books,
但不幸的是 他还没能教会我一切
but unfortunately he wasn't able to teach me everything
就被人...
before he...
等我找到杀害他的浪人们
When I find the nomads responsible,
就会尽快还你一个公道
you can be sure justice will be swift and true.
那正是我想要的
That's all I want.
在他笔记中列出的汤药会让你虚弱
The decoction he listed in his notes will weaken you,
但如果你够强壮 这也许能先治好增生
but it may heal the growth first if you're strong enough.
你父亲曾告诉我 我活不到冬至
Your father told me that I wouldn't live to see the winter solstice.
那这就是唯一能证明他说错了的办法了
Well, this would be the only way to prove him wrong.
我昨晚看到你在练武
I saw you practicing your forms last night.
你每晚都练吗
You been doing that every night?
我告诉过你我是认真的
I told you I was serious.
真让我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
我们来这里干什么
So what are we doing out here?
我不希望有任何人看到
I don't want any witnesses.
你要割伤我 是不是
You're going to cut me, aren't you?
我们需要知道 我们面对的是什么样的情况
We need to know what we're dealing with.
桑尼 我还没准备好
Sunny, I'm not ready.
我能帮你的唯一办法就是面对你
The only way I can help you is to face you.
现在集中精神
Now focus.
抵抗住
Fight through it.
别让它控制你
Don't let it control you.
我可能会杀死你的
I could've killed you.
但你没有
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表