剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Veil, I mean, aren't you?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我知道
Because I know.
知道什么
Know what?
就是 她怀孕了
You know, that she's pregnant.
那倒是解释了你为什么现在想离开
Makes sense why you wanna leave now.
-你跟别人说了吗 -当然没有
- Have you told anyone? - Of course not.
那对你来说一定很奇怪
It must be strange for you
要照顾某个人 而非杀了他们
to have to care for someone and not kill them.
我相信你很多时候也想杀了我
I'm sure there's times you've thought about killing me.
我的确想过
It's crossed my mind.
不管怎样 你是个还不错的师♥父♥
Well, if it's worth anything, you're not a shitty teacher.
你给了我希望 在我下次被割伤时
You've given me hope that I might be able to control
我也许能控制住自己
what happens when I'm cut.
关于阿兹拉 你为什么对我说谎
Why did you lie to me about Azra?
我没有 我知道去那里的路
I didn't. I know the way,
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
但我的脑子里一团乱
but it's all jumbled in my head.
所以我才觉得艳寡妇的书能帮上忙
That's why I thought the Widow's book would help.
我的罗盘能用了
I got my compass to work.
我将它放在那本书被抠掉的部分里
I put it in the cutout of that book.
发生了什么 它指向特定方向了吗
What happened? Did it point somewhere?
我可能有一个方向了
I might have a direction.
或许吧
Maybe.
我就说我能帮上忙吧
See, I told you I could help.
走吧
Off you go.
那是最后一个
That was the last one.
你确定你要找的男孩是奎恩的贱民吗
Are you sure the boy you're looking for is one of Quinn's cogs?
他之前在皇堡里
He was in the fort.
也许现在成为少年军了
Perhaps he's a Colt now.
母亲 等你找到他时
Mother, when you find him,
你打算怎么利用他
how exactly do you plan to use him?
你说他很危险
You said he was dangerous.
我只是好奇他是否会伤害到大家
I was just curious if he was dangerous to everyone.
我要训练他 教他去控制
I need to train him, teach him control,
没有那本书便难上加难了
which is that more difficult without that book.
书里面有答案吗
Does it have the answers?
你怎么突然好奇起来了
Why the sudden burst of curiosity?
因为我想更好地帮你
Because I want to be more help to you...
毕竟安吉丽卡和瓦伦丁已经不在了
now that Angelica and Valentine are gone.
我之前仍未翻译完那本书
I was still translating the book.
我相信我要找的答案就在里面
I believe the answers I seek are within its pages.
那个男孩会变吗
Will the boy change?
经过训练后 变得不一样
You know, be different after he's trained?
现在 他每被割伤一次
Right now every time he's cut,
生命力就会削弱一点
his life force gets weaker.
如果不加训练 他就会死掉
Without training, he will die.
你之前带回来的那个男孩呢
What about that boy you brought home?
M.K. 我割伤他了 你看到了
M.K.? I cut him. You watched me.
我还看到你亲了他
I also saw you kissing him.
他只是对我友好而已
He was kind to me once.
记住了 那种好
Remember that kindness
只是男人用来达到目的的武器
is a weapon men use to get what they want.
知道了 母亲
Yes, Mother.
奎恩肯定不会任由他的贱民被我抢走
Quinn won't take the theft of his cogs lying down.
你带三个姐妹去看看陷阱
Take three of your sisters and check the traps.
对于一个左脚只有两根脚趾的人
For somebody with just two toes on your left foot,
你的步子很稳
you got a steady gait.
我一直搞不懂你怎么做到的
I never understood how you could do that.
不用转身就知道谁来了
Know who it is without turning around.
当你失去一种能力
you lose one ability,
估计另一种能力就会变得发达吧
I guess you just develop another.
你当年还能走路时 就有这本事了
You can still do it when you walked.
那也许我就是这么厉害
Well, maybe I'm just that damn good.
你感觉怎么样了
So how are you feeling?
听说你的头受伤了
Heard all about your head.
我终于可以看清了
I'm finally seeing things clearer.
意识到了谁靠得住
Realizing who I can count on...
谁靠不住
who I can't.
既然你来看我了
Since you've come to see me,
我姑且可以认为 你觉得我是靠得住的吧
am I to assume that I am still among the chosen few?
你救过我 沃多
Oh, you rescued me, Waldo.
要不是因为你 我已经死了
If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead.
不 熬过你承受的那种苦难
Oh, no, that took some steel
是需要一些意志力的
to survive the hell you endured.
但你肯定不是来
But you didn't come here
追忆那些痛苦的过去的
to reminisce about the bad old days.
我是想知道 如果这里情况有变
I wanted to know that if things changed around here...
你是否会支持我
I'd have your support.
听着不妙
sounds ominous.
我知道我父亲在你受伤时将你驱逐
I know my father cast you aside when you were injured.
我还知道你和桑尼的关系非常好
I also know you and Sunny are very close.
莱德
Ryder...
我只站在赢家的那一边
I'm on the side that wins.
我这种处境的人
A man in my position,
这种永远站不起来的人
which is to say permanently seated, well...
选择很有限
options get limited.
然而 我还会建议你慎重选择同盟
However, I would advise you to choose your allies with care.
你还有什么想聊的吗
Anything else you wanna talk about?
我从桑尼的少年军那拿的这个
I took it off Sunny's Colt.
我母亲知道一些关于这个的事
My mother knows something about it.
你想知道更多是吗
And you wanna know more?
我想你应该去找那个
I think you should go talk to the man
教给莉迪亚一切的人
who taught Lydia everything she knows.
去找你的外公谈谈
Go talk to your grandfather,
牧师 帕里斯
the preacher, Penrith.
她已经很多年没和他说过话了
She hasn't spoken to him in years.
我说的是你
I'm talking about you here.
我觉得你应该去认识下他
I think you should go get acquainted.
希望我们能找到一些蝴蝶军
I hope we find some Butterflies.
我希望得到个首杀纹身
I want my first kill tat.
急什么
What's the rush?
我们才当了几周的少年军
You've only been a Colt a couple of weeks.
你已经帮摄政王杀过人了
You already killed someone for the regent.
救了他的命 你已经妥了
Saved his life. You're set.
我呢 我必须向佩特里证明自己
Me, I gotta prove myself to Petri.
如果那意味着杀几个女孩 那...
If that means killing some girls, then...
那就杀吧
so be it.
桑尼 看
Sunny, look.
罂粟果非常脆弱
The poppy bulb is very fragile.
你们需要提取它的汁液
You need to milk it.
关键是提取的时候不要弄坏果子
And the trick is doing that without killing the bulb.
我知道你们的本能是切割得很深
I know your instinct is to cut deep,
但是对于这个 只需要割开表皮层就行
but in this case, just through the top layer of skin
轻轻地 均匀地割开
one... even... stroke.
都开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我很感激 但你没必要干这种脏活
I appreciate that, but you don't need to get your hands dirty.
薇儿在照看奎恩
Veil is looking after Quinn.
我也不能在那所空房♥子里无所事事
I can't rattle around that empty house doing nothing.
来吧 教我
Please, show me.
你确定你想这么做吗 领主
Are you certain you want to go through with this, Baron?
之前在我的手下面前发生的事 永远不会再发生了
What happened in front of my men will never happen again.
我相信你一定很享受这样吧
I'm sure you're enjoying this.
看着我受折磨一定让你很痛快吧
Watching me suffer must give you great pleasure.
我不和你玩这个游戏
I'm not playing this game with you.
什么游戏
What game?
就是你偏执地认为身边有很多假想敌
The one where you try and find enemies where they don't exist.
你觉得我是这样的吗
Oh, is that what you think I do?
你的常规状态就是在开战
Your resting state is war.
那是你的本性
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表